Home

xxSnEaKyPxx's Tennessee Titan Connected Franchise [M16]

This is a discussion on xxSnEaKyPxx's Tennessee Titan Connected Franchise [M16] within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2015, 07:21 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: xxSnEaKyPxx's Tennessee Titan Connected Franchise [M16]

Columbus Aviators use defense to stimey New York Jets 24-17

New York City, NY - - The Tennessee Titans have now relocated to Columbus, Ohio and the excitement permeates through the Columbus skyline. After a hit and miss season a year ago, the Aviators are looking towards a fresh start. With a very good draft in the offseason, the Aviators are looking for some new players to step up and put their mark on the season. In week 1 of preseason action, Columbus came and they conquered with their defense as they forced a total of 5 turnovers from Jets QB Geno Smith. While the defense forced turnovers, the offense also gave away their fair share of turnovers with 5 as well. After a solid year last year, Marcus Mariota started the game with an impressive TD drive with Wayne Chapman being the recipient of the TD pass from Mariota. ''I felt great and much better and way more motivated after the first drive, on the 2nd drive I had that great run there but it ended in a fumble. So I definitely need to play much better than that if I want to give my team more opportunities to score.'' Said Mariota.

A bigger concern would be per adventure an injury happens to Mariota which happened very often last season, who would replace him? Rookie QB Carey Patrick out of Pittsburgh had a very rough outing and didn't show any semblance of being an even solid backup QB in this game as he finished the game with an inefficient 9 of 19 for 137 yards and 1 TD with 3 INTs. Neither did Robbie Broussard who overthrew a few passes even though he did have a rushing TD. Fact of the matter is that the Aviators will still have to see who's the best option at backup QB. The Columbus running game was impressive to start the game as Bishop Sankey had an impressing long run in the 1st quarter, Sanks finished the quarter with 58 yards on 3 carries.

A lot of the rookies for the Columbus Aviators stepped up as wide out Kurtis Hardin had a very impressive outing as he garnered 4 catches with 73 yards and a TD. Wayne Chapman showcased his efforts including a play in which he beat a corner to the ball as he was trying to make the interception, Chapman finished with 3 receptions, 67 yards and a TD. Having Chapman on the team will be essential on the team due to the new two tight end system the Aviators will be implementing.

On the defensive side of the ball, Columbus really stepped up after not having a great year last year in forcing turnovers. The defense forced 5 turnovers with Blidi Wreh-Wilson being the recipient of two of them and Dre Kirkpatrick the free agent acquisition with 1, Daimion Stafford and Marqueston Huff also had an interception a piece. ''We had a great game but we know that it doesn't really mean anything in the regular season so we'll keep working on a few things.'' Lobbied Brian Orakpo. The Columbus Aviators are now 1-0 on the preseason and will be looking to improve on this momentum for their next game.

Footnotes: Newly acquired rookie kicker Mason Johnson missed a 40 yard field goal in the 3rd quarter.
Old 10-08-2015, 04:50 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardBIncorporated
Columbus Aviators use defense to stimey New York Jets 24-17

New York City, NY - - The Tennessee Titans have now relocated to Columbus, Ohio and the excitement permeates through the Columbus skyline. After a hit and miss season a year ago, the Aviators are looking towards a fresh start. With a very good draft in the offseason, the Aviators are looking for some new players to step up and put their mark on the season. In week 1 of preseason action, Columbus came and they conquered with their defense as they forced a total of 5 turnovers from Jets QB Geno Smith. While the defense forced turnovers, the offense also gave away their fair share of turnovers with 5 as well. After a solid year last year, Marcus Mariota started the game with an impressive TD drive with Wayne Chapman being the recipient of the TD pass from Mariota. ''I felt great and much better and way more motivated after the first drive, on the 2nd drive I had that great run there but it ended in a fumble. So I definitely need to play much better than that if I want to give my team more opportunities to score.'' Said Mariota.

A bigger concern would be per adventure an injury happens to Mariota which happened very often last season, who would replace him? Rookie QB Carey Patrick out of Pittsburgh had a very rough outing and didn't show any semblance of being an even solid backup QB in this game as he finished the game with an inefficient 9 of 19 for 137 yards and 1 TD with 3 INTs. Neither did Robbie Broussard who overthrew a few passes even though he did have a rushing TD. Fact of the matter is that the Aviators will still have to see who's the best option at backup QB. The Columbus running game was impressive to start the game as Bishop Sankey had an impressing long run in the 1st quarter, Sanks finished the quarter with 58 yards on 3 carries.

A lot of the rookies for the Columbus Aviators stepped up as wide out Kurtis Hardin had a very impressive outing as he garnered 4 catches with 73 yards and a TD. Wayne Chapman showcased his efforts including a play in which he beat a corner to the ball as he was trying to make the interception, Chapman finished with 3 receptions, 67 yards and a TD. Having Chapman on the team will be essential on the team due to the new two tight end system the Aviators will be implementing.

On the defensive side of the ball, Columbus really stepped up after not having a great year last year in forcing turnovers. The defense forced 5 turnovers with Blidi Wreh-Wilson being the recipient of two of them and Dre Kirkpatrick the free agent acquisition with 1, Daimion Stafford and Marqueston Huff also had an interception a piece. ''We had a great game but we know that it doesn't really mean anything in the regular season so we'll keep working on a few things.'' Lobbied Brian Orakpo. The Columbus Aviators are now 1-0 on the preseason and will be looking to improve on this momentum for their next game.

Footnotes: Newly acquired rookie kicker Mason Johnson missed a 40 yard field goal in the 3rd quarter.
Thanks Richy!

http://www.youtube.com/user/xxSnEaKyPxx
Old 10-17-2015, 02:25 PM   #35
Rookie

Rapideagle's Arena

xxSnEaKyPxx's Tennessee Titans Connected Franchise [M16] Year 1 Week 8

Boxscore & Stats:
Spoiler
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2015, 02:26 PM   #36
Rookie

Rapideagle's Arena

xxSnEaKyPxx's Tennessee Titans Connected Franchise [M16] Year 1 Week 8 News

Old 10-17-2015, 04:21 PM   #37
Rookie

Rapideagle's Arena

xxSnEaKyPxx's Tennessee Titans Connected Franchise [M16] Year 1 Week 9

Boxscore & Stats:
Spoiler
Old 10-17-2015, 04:22 PM   #38
Rookie

Rapideagle's Arena

xxSnEaKyPxx's Tennessee Titans Connected Franchise [M16] Year 1 Week 9 News

Old 10-21-2015, 02:25 PM   #39
Rookie

Nicely done, Sneaky. I still have yet to finish watching your Oakland Raiders CFM series.
Old 11-06-2015, 04:54 PM   #40
Rookie

Rapideagle's Arena

xxSnEaKyPxx's Tennessee Titans Connected Franchise [M16] Year 1 Week 9

Boxscore & Stats:
Spoiler

(Sorry for the lack of defensive stats I can only do as much that is shown in the videos)

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »