Home

~~The Gridiron~~ College Edition~~

This is a discussion on ~~The Gridiron~~ College Edition~~ within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2015, 12:56 AM   #1
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

OVR: 0
~~The Gridiron~~ College Edition~~

O/T: Not sure if I could have a second thread to go with my main one. If not let me know and I will combined the two...

---The Gridiron--- NCAA 14 Edition...

ALABAMA Wins third straight National Championship under Nick Saban...

The 2013 NCAA College Football Season is over with Nick Sabans Crimson Tide winning it's third straight National Title.. The Tide defeated #2 Louisville in the Championship Game 34-26 with AJ McCarron leading the attack with 4 Touchdown passes. Louisville's Teddy Bridgewater threw 2 TDs of his own...

With another Championship under his belt, Nick Saban and the Crimson Tide will look towards another title in 2014...

Game: NCAA 14
System: Xbox 360
Sliders: TBA
Draft Classes to be used for importing into Madden 25.

Note: Due to the fact that Madden 25 requires a draft class to be uploaded prior to NFL season, NCAA season will be one year ahead.

Last edited by johnstone1987; 09-09-2015 at 01:10 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2015, 01:13 AM   #2
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

Re: ~~The Gridiron~~ College Edition~~

BOWL YEAR BY YEAR RESULTS...
Old 09-09-2015, 01:15 AM   #3
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

YEAR BY YEAR AWARDS
Old 09-09-2015, 01:18 AM   #4
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

YEAR BY YEAR NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

2013: ALABAMA
Old 09-09-2015, 02:18 PM   #5
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

NCAA Football Rankings - AP Top 25 - Updated: Aug 30, 2014
RKTEAM (VOTES)WLPOINTS
1Alabama
2Oregon
3Ohio State
4Alaska
5Texas
6Georgia
7USC
8Washington
9Virginia Tech
10Louisville
11Texas A&M
12Michigan State
13Florida
14Nebraska
15Wisconsin
16Troy
17South Carolina
18Texas Tech
19Alaska State
20Boise State
21Florida State
22Iowa
23Michigan
24Oklahoma
25Miami
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2015, 03:24 PM   #6
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

2014 NCAA KICKOFF

#1 Alabama Crimson Tide VS Old Dominion University Monarchs.

Saturday August 30,2014

Tuscaloosa, AL- The defending National Champions Alabama are ready to open their season at home against Old Dominion. The Monarchs under Second year Head Coach Sky Roberts turned into a serious competitor last year winning majority of their games with a 11-3 record and a bowl game. Things should be easier for ODU as returning Quarterback Senior, Taylor Heinicke returns to the offense after passing on this years draft.

"We accomplished a lot last season and it made sense to come back for another year and really help this school win more." Monarchs Quarterback Taylor stated.

He will have a lot of help around him as he has a lot of his weapons around him returning despite that fact WR Danny Williams graduated and entered the NFL Draft..

The Crimson Tide staff knows how good ODU was last season and they spent all summer reviewing tape. Quarterback Blake Sims also reviewed tape trying to study ODU's defensive schemes.

"They played well last season winning 11 games. I have to be on my toes and pick my passes carefully." Sims reported.

It's sure to be a battle of the ages considering BAMA at home is a tough task to beat for any school coming in. Head Coach Nick Saban will have a lot on his plate too as ODU comes to town looking for a major upset.

"We're a very young team compared to Alabama. I'm in my second year coaching this squad and Nick has done a fantastic job over there in Tuscaloosa. " Monarchs Head Coach Sky Roberts reported.
Old 09-11-2015, 03:10 PM   #7
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

#1 Alabama is upset by Old Dominion in a 53-10 Blowout!

Tuscaloosa,AL- "You never know what you got until it's gone." That's the saying Alabama fans and coaches will be living by for the rest of the week. The #1 Crimson Tide and defending National Champions kicked off the 2014 Season with a game at home against Old Dominion University. A School that in second year Head Coach Sky Roberts have turned into a serious contender.
The Monarchs upset BAMA tonight with a 53-10 blowout victory in Tuscaloosa. Head Coach Roberts have really turned the Monarchs around last season taking ODU to a 11-3 record and the Conference Title game before losing to Troy in it. Roberts then took ODU to the Sun Bowl with a victory.
Junior Quarterback Taylor Heinicke led the way for the Monarchs in tonights blowout going 16/31 for 319 yards and 4 Touchdowns. He also threw a pick to the Bama's defense. Speaking of defense, ODU's defense was too much for the Tide to handle. They picked off 3 Alabama Quarterbacks 4 times and held all 3 to only one TD pass. IMPRESSIVE.
Alabama's defense however did do something right holding ODU's Running back Chase Taylor to 92 yards and 2 TD's on 20 carries. But their passing defense was helpless as Heinicke connected to his new #1 Target Sophomore WR Zack Summers for 7 catches 186 yards and 2 TD's.

"We just didn't have it in us tonight. We played like kids. That's no excuse for this Football team to be losing games like that." Alabama Head Coach Nick Saban stated in a comment.

"Alabama is a great Football team. They deserve all the respect in the world. I tip my hat to them." Monarchs Head Coach Sky Roberts stated.

BAMA wouldn't go down without swinging especially star WR Amari Cooper who caught 6 passes for 157 yards from 3 Quarterbacks.

"We knocked them off tonight. Alabama might be the defending Champs but we beat them and we're here to show people don't underestimate us." ODU Returner CJ Mintshaw stated.

Mintshaw got the blowout started early where he returned the opening kickoff 98 yards for a TD.

It's safe to assume at this point on College Football kickoff, BAMA who just lost the #1 ranking will drop drastically after a performance like this. The Crimson Tide will have to play a lot better next week to get back into the top rankings.

Old Dominion however, is out to prove that the Monarchs are here to stay...
Old 09-11-2015, 03:27 PM   #8
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

SOCIAL MEDIA OUTBURST OPENING NIGHT

#1BamaFan: "WTF BAMA!?? You call yourselves "Defending Champs?" I've seen my second cousins squad play better than you!"

SabansFutureWife: "Regardless of the loss Nick Saban you still looked hot as hell dripping with sweat. However, I am not sure if the sweat was from the weather outside or the embarrassment of the scoreboard."

MonarchPride: "**** you Alabama! We kicked your *** in your own house! Take our foot in your *** and go back home to ****ing your cousins and sisters. #ODU! #MonarchPride!"

SmokeyJoe420: "I love Football. College, NFL, High school, girls playing, whatever. It's great times for me and my 420 buddies to get together and smoke a bowl. Tonight we're watching the Alabama game and started smoking on opening kickoff. By the time the bowl was over and the score said 53-10 ODU I thought I was too high. Then I woke up this morning to check the score and sure thing it was a blowout. Maybe i'll cut back a little until the game is like in the third quarter."

DirtyMexicansAndTequila: "Tonight me and my homeboys gathered in our garage drinking our favorite drink, Tequila from the bottle and we turned on the Alabama game. We made a bet with each other that for how many TD's Alabama scores we drink a bottle. As the game went on and Bama got their asses handed to them we became too sober. We finally said "**** it" and started drinking anyway. Then, my homeboy decided he wanted some ho's and went down to get some girls and more Tequila but was arrested for driving under the influence. Since we all drank the Tequila in the garage we passed out leaving Jose' to spend the night in jail. Overall this night wasn't half bad."

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »