Home

Madden 25 Cleveland Browns Owner Mode CFM - A Realistic Rebuild Story

This is a discussion on Madden 25 Cleveland Browns Owner Mode CFM - A Realistic Rebuild Story within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-22-2016, 02:27 PM   #1
Pro

InnerCore15's Arena

OVR: 0
Madden 25 Cleveland Browns Owner Mode CFM - A Realistic Rebuild Story

Cleveland Browns Franchise
The biggest thing I need to clear up right now is the reason that I am playing an old game. I have a few reasons. I don't want to buy a PS4 and I was having trouble finding any good sliders. I just gave up and came back to the same old game, Madden 25. I had a Madden 15 Buccaneers 'chise that I sometimes go back to, It's completely unrealistic because I couldn't get good stats. Normally I would spend a couple months trying to get the sliders just right, but why do that when I have good sliders and draft classes for Madden 25? I can draft all the players again, the correct way (unlike the Browns' real front office) and really enjoy a great experience. This is an existing blog on a website listed on my arena. I will rewrite the blog, hopefully daily, with a much different style.

The Story
Nathan Clayton, a completely fictional character, will buy the Cleveland Browns for more than it was bought a year earlier. A lifetime Browns fan, unlike Haslam, jumps in and takes over immediately. He knows the suffering of Browns fans, and is ready to run the team the way the fans would want it.

My Personal Rules
  • Realism - My biggest Rule - I keep realism in my mind in the offseason and while play games. From stats to free agency realism is key.
  • The Posts - The posts will be split into two per week, a Browns game post and a league update post. If there is big enough news that will get its own post as well.
  • Draft Classes - I use my own draft classes, you can get them here.
  • Sliders - I use a modified version of Charter04's All Madden Sliders - They are great, I suggest them.
  • I am open to suggestions - I am open to suggestions on drafts and free agency moves if you leave a comment below.
I hope you enjoy it. I'm ready to get underway.
This thread is going to be done in the same style as my last one because I accidentally deleted the save file for my first thread.
Disclaimer: All material within this franchise is fictional. All media from other sites used for entertainment purposes only and I do not profit from its use.

Deleted

Last edited by InnerCore15; 12-12-2016 at 03:47 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »