Home

Story of Jack Holt : Madden 17 using 07-06 rosters with 2yr advance.

This is a discussion on Story of Jack Holt : Madden 17 using 07-06 rosters with 2yr advance. within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-20-2017, 01:52 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Story of Jack Holt : Madden 17 using 07-06 rosters with 2yr advance.

This story is setup with 2:41 left in Superbowl 42 The Michael Vick led Atlanta Falcons with Ted Ginn Jr and injuried Chad Johnson against the MVP led Jake Plummer Denver Broncos after coming back from down 40-21 with 5 minutes left in the 3rd had taken the lead 50-43 till a Rueben Droughins Touchdown Run

"Vick under center FUMBLES AND THE BRONCOS RUN IT BACK WITH 2:35 LEFT IN THE 4TH and make the PAT"

"Now the pressure is back on Atlanta's offense as DeAngelo Hall takes it up to the 27"

"Vick, Shotgun screen to Warren Dunn doesnt go anywhere 2nd down. Shotgun again, left side of the field is open and Vicks off! 38 YARDS OUT OF BOUNDS WITH 2:05 LEFT FIRST DOWN FALCONS!"

"First down after Vick's huge run snapped throws it out to Dunn who gets maybe five yards for the 2nd and 5"

"snapped quickly throws.. Incomplete looking for the Fullback"

"3rd and 5 its snapped. THREADS THE NEEDLE ON A SLANTS AND BROUGHT IN ONE HANDED BY TED GINN JR WHAT A PLAY. 1ST DOWN AT DENVERS 23"

"1st down.. PRESSURE GETS TO VICK AND HE JUST THROWS IT AWAY"

"2nd Down.. rolls left.. VICK THROWS A BULLET TO CRUMPLER FIRST DOWN"

"2nd and Goal on the 13 to Tharpe on the Drag and again on 3rd down timeout Falcons on the 5"

"Superbowl 42 is coming down to one play here.. shotgun. snapped.. ROLLS RIGHT TOUCHDOWN AND VICK HOLDS UP TWO FINGERS AS THEY HURRY UP TO THE LINE ON THE 2 YARD LINE HE SNAPS IT IN THE SHOTGUN ROLLS LEFT AND SCORES THE 2PT CONVERSION MICHAEL VICK HAS POSSIBLY WON THE SUPERBOWL FOR THE ATLANTA FALCONS JOHN LYNCH COULDNT GET THERE AND VICK IS A HERO IN GLENDALE ARIZONA ON THIS FEBUARAY NIGHT AS THE FALCONS WIN THEIR FIRST SUPERBOWL TROPHY!"

It was at that moment I realized I wanted to become an NFL Owner... I had the degree and only one team was hiring.. The damn Oakland Raiders

"And as Bobby Petrino holds the Vince Lombardi trophy I think everyone knows who the MVP is gonna be.. The Great Michael Vick for his 4th down run and 2pt conversion.."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2017, 02:28 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Story of Jack Holt : Madden 17 using 07-06 rosters with 2yr advance.

Brnnng Brnnnnnng It's the night after the superbowl and Jack had stayed up late to finish his application whenever Jack's phone rings as he finishes waking up picking the phone up.

"Hello?" Jack is barely able to speak cause of how tired and possibly hungover he is. "Hey Boss its me Jamarcus." The young Quarterback from LSU hasn't been performing like everyone said he would comparing him to the Browns draft bust Tim Couch or San Diegos Ryan Leaf two major early picks in the draft who were busts in 1999-2000.

"Oh yeah your the Quarterback from LSU arent you?" "Exactly! Now coach Kiffin wanted me to call you and tell you he's already booked you a flight down to Oakland and you should be all set to begin your new job soon."

"Thanks... Jamarcus.." Jack puts down his iPhone 2 and goes to get dressed and tell him family the good news whenever he hears the door knock.

"GOD DAM-" Jack's Mom and Dad walk in excited as his mom hugs him.
"You got the job you got the job!" "Wait how'd you kno-" "Lane Kiffin called me" Jack nods his head, Joey Freshwater gets around easy...

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »