Home

Hawaii State University Waves - Sign Up Thread

This is a discussion on Hawaii State University Waves - Sign Up Thread within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2017, 11:58 AM   #9
Master of Disguise

TheOtherPotterGuy's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Hawaii State University Waves - Sign Up Thread

FIRST NAME: Aegon
LAST NAME: Terrell
TOP 3 NUMBERS (NO DUPLICATES): 17, 81, 88
POSITION: WR
SPOT ON DEPTH CHART: 2
HANDEDNESS: Right
SKIN COLOR: Light Brown
EQUIPMENT (Anything not listed will be left default): Black eye visor, Tucked jersey sleeves, Black long sleeve undershirt, Team color gloves on both hands, black cleats.

FIRST NAME: Aerys
LAST NAME: Terrell
TOP 3 NUMBERS (NO DUPLICATES): 21, 28, 31
POSITION: CB
SPOT ON DEPTH CHART: 2
EQUIPMENT (Anything not listed will be left default): Black eye visor, Tucked jersey sleeves, Black long sleeve undershirt, Team color gloves on both hands, black cleats.

Backstory: Aegon and Aerys Terrell are half black, half Polynesian twins from San Diego, California. When they were 5, they lost their mom Elia to a home invasion gone wrong. From that moment on their father Robert, a captain in the US navy, took it upon himself to be the twins mother, father, drill sergeant, and football coach. He was determined that the twins would become good men and create a nice future for themselves by becoming professional football players. Every single day, he drilled them, coached them, and worked them until they knew football inside and out. Because of that, they became tremendous athletes and intelligent young men. They were stars in high school and were attracting the likes of Stanford, Oregon, and UCLA. However, the twins were unhappy and grew bitter towards their father for his hard work, tough love attitude. When it came to choosing a college, they decided to spite and get away from their father by returning to the birthplace of their mother and attending Hawaii State University.

NFL:Dallas Cowboys
NCAA:Texas Tech
NBA:Houston Rockets
MLB:Texas Rangers
Old 07-20-2017, 12:12 PM   #10
YaBoyRobRoy

LopaKa's Arena

OVR: 7

Thanks for all of the submissions so far guys! I love the idea of back stories so definitely feel free to submit those as well! Thanks SilverBullet for the idea. Also, I totally forgot about the whole team builder with the editor problems so I'm going to have to tinker with it. Never tried that before, but if I can't get it to work then we will just have to use the BCS system.
Old 07-20-2017, 12:19 PM   #11
Pro

The_Cane's Arena

OVR: 1

FIRST NAME: Optimus
LAST NAME: Cline
TOP 3 NUMBERS (NO DUPLICATES): 26, 42, 9
POSITION: FS
SPOT ON DEPTH CHART: 1
SKIN COLOR: Light
EQUIPMENT: Visor, Taped Fingers

Current YouTube Series:

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2017, 12:53 PM   #12
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LopaKa
Thanks for all of the submissions so far guys! I love the idea of back stories so definitely feel free to submit those as well! Thanks SilverBullet for the idea. Also, I totally forgot about the whole team builder with the editor problems so I'm going to have to tinker with it. Never tried that before, but if I can't get it to work then we will just have to use the BCS system.
Skulletor has created his own version of the DB editor that supports teambuilder dynasty files and other users have successfully been able to load/mod files on it. Only 360 users have had success so far (which I think is what you have IIRC), but if you're interested here's his thread for more info.

6x Super Bowl Champion Patriots |Red Sox | Celtics | Bruins |Boston College | USC | NASCAR Young Guns

OS' biggest game show nut.
Old 07-20-2017, 01:56 PM   #13
MVP

Tearz49ers's Arena

FIRST NAME: Manny
LAST NAME: Drake
TOP 3 NUMBERS (NO DUPLICATES): 1, 7, 14
POSITION: QB
HEIGHT: 6-4
WEIGHT: 220
EQUIPMENT (Anything not listed will be left default): Black eye visor, Tucked jersey sleeves, 0 shoulder pad height, 3qtr tc sleeve on left, half sleeve on right, qb wristband on left

Backstory: Born in Jamaica. Drakes father was an Olympic sprinter for his country before an achellies injury ended that.

Drakes mother, Texas born was the reason Manny moved to America at the age of 7 where he began his interest in football.

Drake has all the right tools to be something at the College level, but can he be?
Old 07-20-2017, 04:19 PM   #14
YaBoyRobRoy

LopaKa's Arena

OVR: 7

Old 07-21-2017, 01:13 AM   #15
MVP

Knickerbocker91's Arena

OVR: 9

You know anything LopaKa is throwing down, I'm excited for.

FIRST NAME: Antoine
LAST NAME: Cole
TOP 3 NUMBERS (NO DUPLICATES): 81, 84, 88
POSITION: WR
SPOT ON DEPTH CHART: #3
HEIGHT: 5-11
WEIGHT: 170
HANDEDNESS: Left
SKIN COLOR: Light-skinned Black
EQUIPMENT (Anything not listed will be left default): Mouth Guard, Team Color Gloves, Long Socks, Long White Sleeves
BACKSTORY (not mandatory): He's not big. He's not blazing fast to play on the outside. Antoine does two things and does two things exceptionally well. He'll go up and get the ball no matter where it is and when he gets his hands on it he doesn't let go. Lives and dies running routes in the middle of the field, so he's bound to take more damage than he needs to.

FIRST NAME: Kaimi
LAST NAME: Ka'Ana'Ana
TOP 3 NUMBERS (NO DUPLICATES): #22, #31, #41
POSITION: SS
SPOT ON DEPTH CHART: #1
HEIGHT: 6-4
WEIGHT: 220
SKIN COLOR: Dark
EQUIPMENT (Anything not listed will be left default): Visor, Elbow Pads, Team Color Gloves, Long Socks
BACKSTORY (not mandatory): A hard working kid who is still growing into his back thanks to a six-inch growth spurt between his junior and senior year of high school. Kaimi always wanted to play in front of his family and friends but never received enough recognition to be noticed by the University of Hawai'i. Has exceptional leaping ability to make up for his then diminutive size. Great play recognition, but plays for the big hit and that means he doesn't always tackle cleanly. Also means that he'll occasionally get beat trying to get for the pick when batting the ball down is the better option.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2017, 02:44 PM   #16
Rookie

FIRST NAME: Brandon
LAST NAME: Olsen
TOP 3 NUMBERS (NO DUPLICATES): 2, 42, 56
POSITION: MLB
HEIGHT: 5'11
WEIGHT: 235
SKIN COLOR: White
EQUIPMENT (Anything not listed will be left default): Left TC arm sleeve, TC gloves on both hands
BACKSTORY (not mandatory):

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »