Home

One Moore Time, A Coaching Career on NCAA14

This is a discussion on One Moore Time, A Coaching Career on NCAA14 within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-12-2018, 03:03 PM   #65
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: One Moore Time, A Coaching Career on NCAA14

How many years does he have on his original contract? I usually stay at the first school until the contract is up before making a decision. Feels a little more realistic

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2018, 06:23 PM   #66
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

If Moore is such a surefire OC, he would probably take advantage of an offer. I would assume it would be at school that needs some help. I like the FIU offer most, in a big part because I don't think I've seen anyone play with them like...ever lol. Plus at 0-12, think about the storyline if he turns that around? could be the next Scott Frost type guy.

Major Boise State fan
Old 01-12-2018, 07:00 PM   #67
Rookie

I play 13 and started as Houston HC, had two great first years(10+ wins) Never got a big time offer went to Memphis to try and turn around a bad program MISTAKE. After 4 games simmed out, lucked up took OC at Penn state. After two years, I took OC at auburn have two games left with back to back good seasons. Finished #9 first year, currently 10-2 heading to Sec championship. Hopefully will get a good offer this year Clemson HC and Ohio State are in top 5 for least amount of coach security. I would stay at Boise a bad program can hurt you for years.

Old 01-13-2018, 07:30 PM   #68
Go Cubs Go

WaitTilNextYear's Arena

OVR: 18

You say Georgia State is an option, huh...?
Old 01-13-2018, 10:35 PM   #69
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClownMB3
How many years does he have on his original contract? I usually stay at the first school until the contract is up before making a decision. Feels a little more realistic

1 year left, as they start you with a 3 year deal. I have been offered a 4 year extension after both seasons so far but declined.
Old 01-13-2018, 10:37 PM   #70
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaitTilNextYear
You say Georgia State is an option, huh...?
It's a little tempting, not going to lie. But at the same time I have been there and done that.
Old 01-13-2018, 11:05 PM   #71
MVP

slowpokemcgee's Arena

OVR: 7

An 0-12 SEC team? What could go wrong? I want to watch that trainwreck.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2018, 11:24 PM   #72
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

MOORE SET TO RETURN FOR ANOTHER SEASON!!

24/7 Sports has learned that Offensive Coordinator Kellen Mooore will indeed return to the the Boise State sidelines for the upcoming 2019 season. After back to back seasons with a Offense ranked in the Top-5 in Total Yards and Passing yards, the OC was one of the hottest names in the college football coaching carousel. Rumors are Coach Moore turned down Head Coaching jobs at Troy,Kent State, Southern Miss, Florida International, Georgia State and San Jose State as well as Offensive Coordinator positions at Alabama, LSU, Penn State, Oregon State and Washington.

Coach Moore
Quote:
"Honestly it's my dream to one day be a Head Coach, and not taking anything away from the schools that made offers, but I feel for me and my career my best fit was to stay here in Boise for at least 1 more season and learn under Coach Harsin. I still have alot to learn (Currently has 15 Coaching Tree points), and with the new Conference realignments, there are honestly alot of really good jobs that will still be available in the future"
Well Boise State fan's have alot to cheer about with Coach Moore's decision to return, nobody is happier then Broncos QB Luke Collins. Collins is coming off a Soph campaign that saw him combine for over 4000 yds of Offense with 49 TD's. Now with Coach Moore returning, several top sports writers have already put him into the preseason Heisman talk.

Hearing the announcement was also a huge boost for the Broncos as they finished up the 2018 Recruiting season, as Boise State ends the year with the #10 Overall Recruiting class in the nation, with 25 incoming players accepting scholarships. Boise State will go into the 2019 season, with a max 70 players on their roster including just 8 returning seniors, 24 Juniors, and 13 Soph's.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »