Home

Coach Watts Invades Blazer Nation | Proof's UAB Blazers (NCAA '14)

This is a discussion on Coach Watts Invades Blazer Nation | Proof's UAB Blazers (NCAA '14) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2018, 12:52 PM   #17

Cheese2121's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Coach Watts Invades Blazer Nation | Proof's UAB Blazers (NCAA '14)

The roster isn't actually as bad as I was expecting. Don't get me wrong, there is a lot of building to do there but you at least have a few solid pieces and some younger talent. You are also in a hotbed for recruiting which will be nice I am sure.

XBL Gamer Tag: MrCheese2121 (feel free to add/message me!)

Currently Playing:
NCAA '12 (Xbox 360)
Old 08-15-2018, 02:10 PM   #18
Pro

dfsJunkie's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheese2121
The roster isn't actually as bad as I was expecting. Don't get me wrong, there is a lot of building to do there but you at least have a few solid pieces and some younger talent. You are also in a hotbed for recruiting which will be nice I am sure.
I’m going to side with you there cheese. The roster has a few nice pieces, I especially like the young talent at QB.

I’m excited to see you grow this team proof.
Old 08-16-2018, 09:04 AM   #19
MVP

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheese2121
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfsJunkie
I’m going to side with you there cheese. The roster has a few nice pieces, I especially like the young talent at QB.

I’m excited to see you grow this team proof.
Thanks guys! I have actually made a change (will be noted in the change-log on the dynasty information page) and will be utilizing 2013 rosters, as opposed to 2017 rosters. Though we will have players that have since long moved on from the college football game, it would be difficult for me to report on a football game from 2013 that is utilizing football players that would have still been in grade school. The team is now much worse (go figure) and I have actually lost a few pipeline states (updated rosters gave me Florida and California, definitely don't have those now.

Still - I'm in a hot bed for talent, but will need to do battle with the big boys of the SEC.
Old 08-16-2018, 09:19 AM   #20
MVP

2013 Football Schedule

** = Denotes Conference USA Game

Strength of Schedule: C-

Last edited by Proof21; 08-16-2018 at 01:19 PM.
Old 08-17-2018, 08:53 PM   #21
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

OVR: 0

I felt confused for a half second because the Coach is Watts and the President is Watts... use your brain you dummy!!! LOL... was the same last name intentional or not, I wonder?

Nice work with the tables so far Proof, excited to see some game action. A lot of folks forget that UAB went 6-6 before shutting down their program in '14, so it's not as if you're starting from scratch here. Here's to some success early and often! I will say though, that Jordan Howard kid at tailback might be worth keeping our eyes on.

6x Super Bowl Champion Patriots |Red Sox | Celtics | Bruins |Boston College | USC | NASCAR Young Guns

OS' biggest game show nut.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2018, 12:09 PM   #22
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesportsguru11
I felt confused for a half second because the Coach is Watts and the President is Watts... use your brain you dummy!!! LOL... was the same last name intentional or not, I wonder?

Nice work with the tables so far Proof, excited to see some game action. A lot of folks forget that UAB went 6-6 before shutting down their program in '14, so it's not as if you're starting from scratch here. Here's to some success early and often! I will say though, that Jordan Howard kid at tailback might be worth keeping our eyes on.
Thanks man! No relation between the coach and President. The coach (Dan Watts) was actually a quarterback from a previous Nebraska dynasty that I ran on MM probably a good 13 years ago. He was quick, and ran the option perfectly. Now that he is retired from pro ball (undersized option QB) he is trying his hand at coaching.

I have a few more data pulls from NCAA to get (I tend to download any and all stat I can for tracking purposes) and then we should be kicking this off! Glad to have you on board - I truly appreciate it!
Old 08-21-2018, 07:05 PM   #23
MVP

Preseason Preview - Part One

Preseason Rankings

Conference Outlook

Old 08-22-2018, 02:37 PM   #24
MVP

Preseason Preview - Part Two

Heisman Candidates

Preseason All-Americans

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »