Home

The British Are Coming - A London Bulldogs Franchise

This is a discussion on The British Are Coming - A London Bulldogs Franchise within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2019, 08:44 AM   #1
Rookie

St. Francisco's Arena

OVR: 2
The British Are Coming - A London Bulldogs Franchise

ST. FRANCISCO PRESENTS

THE BRITISH ARE COMING
A LONDON BULLDOGS FRANCHISE

For those who don't know me, many moons ago I was extremely active in the franchise/dynasty reporting. I got out of the game for a good while, but I've recently got the itch again. So I hope you enjoy this franchise as much as I will!

Last edited by St. Francisco; 09-12-2019 at 09:58 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2019, 08:44 AM   #2
Rookie

St. Francisco's Arena

Re: The British Are Coming - A London Bulldogs Franchise

FRANCHISE RULES

GAMEPLAY SLIDERS: Cycloniac's True Sim Sliders w/ personal tweaks
XP SLIDERS: TDawg's XP Sliders w/ personal tweaks
GAMEPLAY STYLE: I will super sim every game and record stats

DRAFT RULES: I will use user-created draft classes from bradc1144 for the first three seasons, then switch to auto-generated draft classes. Sleeper picks with 2nd or 3rd round projections can only be drafted one round only. Sleeper picks with 4th-7th round projections can only be drafted two rounds early.

OFFENSIVE SCHEME: Vertical Zone Run
OFFENSIVE PLAYBOOK: TB - Bruce Arians

DEFENSIVE SCHEME: Disguise 3-4
DEFENSIVE PLAYBOOK: CHI - Matt Nagy

Last edited by St. Francisco; 09-20-2019 at 03:58 PM.
Old 09-12-2019, 08:45 AM   #3
Rookie

St. Francisco's Arena

YEARLY RECAPS

Last edited by St. Francisco; 09-12-2019 at 09:04 AM.
Old 09-12-2019, 08:48 AM   #4
Rookie

St. Francisco's Arena

YEARLY AWARDS

2019 AWARD WINNERS
AwardPlayerPosTeam
Defensive Rookie of the YearChristian WilkinsDEMiami
Best Defensive BackXavien HowardCBMiami
Pro BowlXavien HowardCB3Miami

2020 AWARD WINNERS
AwardPlayerPosTeam
Pro BowlRaekwon McMillanMLBLondon

Last edited by St. Francisco; 09-29-2019 at 12:35 PM.
Old 09-12-2019, 08:49 AM   #5
Rookie

St. Francisco's Arena

ALL-TIME RESULTS

Last edited by St. Francisco; 09-12-2019 at 09:05 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2019, 08:50 AM   #6
Rookie

St. Francisco's Arena

Feel free to post! I'll be adding some important NFL news later today and simming the 2019 season, providing a brief recap before getting this thing kicked off in 2020.
Old 09-12-2019, 02:34 PM   #7
Rookie

St. Francisco's Arena

NFL ANNOUNCES MAJOR RELOCATION NEWS
SIX TEAMS WILL FIND NEW HOMES IN 2020

The NFL shocked not only the country but the world today as they announced that a total of six teams would begin the relocation process, and would have a brand new home in time for the 2020 season.

Most shocking of all was that not one, not two, but THREE franchises would be going international, bringing America's favorite sport to the rest of the world. First up are the Miami Dolphins, a once storied NFL franchise that hasn't been relevant in decades, and is currently in the midst of a brutal rebuilding period. The Dolphins will jump across the big blue pond, where they will become the London Bulldogs. The move comes after the continued success of the NFL's annual London regular season games, prompting the league to finally place a team in the UK permanently. The Buffalo Bills are perhaps a more obvious move, and will hop the border to play their home games in Canada as the newly-named Toronto Huskies. And finally, the struggling Jaguars franchise will head south and take residence in Mexico City under the moniker of the Golden Eagles.

Domestically, everyone was already aware that the Raiders would be moving the team to Las Vegas in 2020. But another California team is also on the move as the Chargers have announced that they will return to San Diego with a new stadium after having spent just two seasons in Los Angeles. But perhaps the most surprising relocation of them all came from Indianapolis, where the Colts have announced that they will become the third professional franchise in the state of Texas, assuming the name of the San Antonio Express. The move aligns the former Colts geographically with their AFC South division rivals.

Roger Goodell had this to stay at the press conference, "As we celebrate the 100th anniversary of the National Football League, we look back on what makes this sport so great. But we're also looking forward to the future, and the expansion of this great brand. By moving three teams outside of America's borders, we expand our fanbases to include the entire countries of Canada, Mexico, and the United Kingdom. Domestically, San Diego is thrilled to welcome back their beloved Chargers, I think fans in Las Vegas will embrace the Raiders with the same diehard mentality that they enjoyed in Oakland, and the great state of Texas will welcome a third franchise. Texas is considered by most to be the heart of football, and I'm sure the stadium in San Antonio will be packed to the rafters ever Sunday."

All six relocations will occur in the AFC, giving the conference a fresh and exciting look heading into 2020.
Old 09-12-2019, 02:38 PM   #8
Rookie

St. Francisco's Arena

Side note: I gave serious consideration to moving the Jets to become the Brooklyn Bulls, but I hated the uniform choices. I also really wanted to move the Cowboys east to align them geographically with their division rivals, but I couldn't move myself to get rid of one of the NFL's most storied franchises. Same thing with the Chiefs, I really wanted to move them further west to Salt Lake City or Portland, but the uniform choices there were horrible too.

I really wish the game would let us re-align the divisions.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »