Home

~~Lords of the Gridiron~~

This is a discussion on ~~Lords of the Gridiron~~ within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Based on how the teams look, Who wins the Super Bowl?
Seahawks 1 100.00%
Patriots 1 100.00%
Cowboys 0 0%
49ers 1 100.00%
Packers 1 100.00%
Giants 0 0%
Rams 0 0%
Colts 0 0%
Broncos 1 100.00%
Ravens 0 0%
Saints 1 100.00%
OTHER 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-02-2023, 09:51 PM   #1161
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: ~~Lords of the Gridiron~~

WASHINGTON REDSKINS: Quarterback Robert Griffin III "Play me or Trade me."

11/8/15

Written By: Adam Schefter

Washington Redskins Quarterback Robert Griffin III is apparently unhappy with the Organization who drafted him 2nd Overall in the 2012 NFL Draft.

"Yeah I'm pretty unhappy with how these past 2 years have gone here in Washington to be honest. I've dealt with some injuries then I was told I'm permanently benched by Coach Gruden. That's Bull**** man. I deserve to be out there on the Field every Sunday trying to win Games and get back to the Playoffs." Griffin III stated.

Washington Head Coach Jay Gruden has announced that RG3 will be benched even after returning from Injury in a few more Weeks.

"Time away from the Field will do him some good. We all love Robert but we can't keep risking to lose Games while we wait for him to get out of his funk. It's what's best for our Football Team to push forward. Kirk Cousins is our Quarterback." Gruden stated.

The Redskins are 1-7 on the year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2023, 10:18 PM   #1162
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

Matchup Preview *|* November 8, 2015
@
Miami Dolphins
(2-5, 0-3 Away)
Jacksonville Jaguars
(1-6, 1-4 Home)
Injury Report
Shelley Smith(G)
Torn Tricep(IR)
Johnathan Cyprien(S)
Abdominal Tear(4 Weeks)
Ryan Tannehill(QB)
Broken Collarbone(IR)
Marcedes Lewis(TE)
Broken Ribs(1 Week)
Brent Grimes(CB)
Broken Collarbone(3 Weeks)

Game Notes
Jacksonville may be in trouble as QB Blake Bortles continues to struggle as a NFL Starting Quarterback. Bortles has 4 Touchdowns and 7 picks in 7 Games as the Jags are on a 5 Game slide. If Bortles doesn't show improvement soon then one has to wonder what Jacksonville decides to do moving forward by the end of the season.

The Dolphins are off to a rough start in the Mike McCarthy ERA. McCarthy was suspended for the First 4 Games and Franchise QB Ryan Tannehill is on IR after breaking his Collarbone and needing Surgery.
Old 07-03-2023, 05:54 AM   #1163
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

Bortles continues struggles, JAGUARS drop 6 straight with 27-10 loss to DOLPHINS...

RECAP

Jacksonville, FL- Quarterback Blake Bortles stood at the podium with a look of defeat on his face.

"It was a rough day for us. For me." Bortles stated.

The Jacksonville Jaguars(1-7) have just dropped their 6th straight loss Sunday with a loss to the Miami Dolphins(3-5) 27-10 inside Everbank Stadium.

And it was an ugly performance by the promising Franchise QB Blake Bortles who continues to struggle in 2015.

Bortles had 238 yards, 1 Touchdown, 3 Interceptions and even lost a Fumble as Miami forced 5 Turnovers. The 5th one was a Fumble by WR Justin Blackmon.

"Terrible performance by us today. Mistakes up and down. Rough pill for us to swallow." Jaguars Head Coach Gus Bradley stated.

It was 6-3 Miami in the Second Quarter until Dolphins Running Back Knowshon Moreno crossed the Goal Line for a 13-3 Dolphins Halftime lead.

"That was the turning point for us I think." Dolphins Head Coach Mike McCarthy stated.

Moreno finished the day with 147 yards and 2 Touchdowns while QB Matt Moore had 233 yards and a Touchdown.

Jags RB Storm Johnson had just 49 yards as the Jaguars Offense struggled with Bortles 3 Interceptions with 2 from Dolphins Safety Reshad Jones. 1 was in the End Zone.

UP NEXT

Jaguars(1-7) @ Raiders(1-6) Next Sunday...

Dolphins(3-5) @ Bengals(2-5) Next Sunday..
Old 07-03-2023, 06:19 AM   #1164
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS: Quarterback Blake Bortles: "I need to be better."

11/8/15

Written By: Adam Schefter

After Sunday's 27-10 loss to the Miami Dolphins which dropped the Jacksonville Jaguars to 1-7 on the season, Quarterback Blake Bortles addressed the Media.

"I need to be better." Bortles said after the Jaguars lost its 6th straight. "I'm a much better Quarterback than this. I know I can be better. I need to be better. This Team depends on me."

Bortles has struggled bad this Season as the Jags sit in last place in the AFC South Division with a 1-7 Record. Bortles has played in all 8 Games this year not missing any action at all but has failed to live up to expectations as the Second Year Signal Caller has 1,645 yards, 5 Touchdowns and 10 Interceptions.

In his Rookie year playing in 13 Games Bortles had 13 Touchdowns and 13 Interceptions.

The Jaguars are all in on Bortles this year to see if he can handle being the Franchise Quarterback as Gus Bradley has announced that Bortles is the QB for the year.

No other Quarterback on the Roster (Tim Tebow, Jordan Rodgers, and Chad Henne has seen any Action this year except for Tebow who has just 14 yards.

If Bortles can't get it together in the Second half of the season then the Jags may have some decisions to make come January.
Old 07-06-2023, 12:11 PM   #1165
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

Matchup Preview *|* November 8, 2015
@
San Diego Chargers
(5-3, 3-1 Away)
Cincinnati Bengals
(2-5, 1-1 Home)
Injury Report
Keenan Allen(WR)
Broken Collarbone(6 Weeks)
Carlos Dunlap(DE)
Fractured Arm(2 Weeks)
King Dunlap(T)
Dislocated Elbow(1 Week)
Andy Dalton(QB)
Dislocated Elbow(4 Weeks)

Mike Pollak(G)
ACL Tear(IR)
Game Notes
Rocking a 3 Game Winning Streak, the San Diego Chargers are in First Place in the AFC West and have a chance to distance themselves from the Kansas City Chiefs. The Bengals continue to struggle on Offense with Offensive Coordinator's Hue Jackson trying to turn around a struggling Offensive Unit. Franchise QB Andy Dalton is on the shelf for a Month after dislocating his elbow.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2023, 11:54 PM   #1166
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

Chargers 24
Bengals 26

Jets 31
Colts 27

Last edited by johnstone1987; 08-04-2023 at 02:27 AM.
Old 08-04-2023, 02:53 AM   #1167
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

Locker leads Tennessee to 4th straight Win with TITANS 21-13 Victory over TEXANS...

RECAP

Nashville, TN- With their 4th straight Win with a Victory over AFC South Rival Houston Texans(3-5), the Tennessee Titans(6-2) continue to dominate the AFC South Division.

"This was a big win today over a tough Houston Team. Division Rival Games are always the hardest." Titans Head Coach Ken Whisenhunt stated. "We executed a great Gameplan today that paid off and it worked today for us but Houston will be seeing us soon after next week."

Houston(3-5) will Host Tennessee(6-2) in Week 11 at Houston.

Titans Quarterback Jake Locker had 220 yards and 3 Touchdowns today as he continues to try and make a case for himself as Most Valuable Player.

"Absolutely "MVP" I mean all due respect to Johnny Football, Locker is my Boy." Titans WR Dexter McCluster stated.

McCluster had 2 Catches for 21 yards and a Touchdown. Andre Riley led the Titans with 6 Catches and 81 yards. Lockers other Touchdowns were to Justin Hunter and Delanie Walker.

Houston(3-5) struggled on Offense as Quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick had 275 yards with a Touchdown to DeAndre Hopkins who finished with 94 yards.

WR Andre Johnson was held to just 4 Catches and 33 yards as Titans Cornerback Jason McCourty shut him down.

"Facing a Division Rival is always a challenge but when you're struggling throughout the Game and not scoring points, that's how you lose." Texans Head Coach Bill O'Brien stated.

TITANS DEFENSE..

Tennessee's Defense sacked Fitzpatrick 8 times and held Texans RB Arian Foster to 12 carries and 64 yards.

Titans RB Shonn Greene had 136 yards.

Tennessee(6-2) took a 14-0 lead as Houston(3-5) struggled moving the ball. Fitzpatrick found WR DeAndre Hopkins breaking free for a Touchdown that put the Texans on the Board.

Texans Kicker Randy Bullock missed 2 Field Goals in the Game.

UP NEXT

Titans(6-2) VS Panthers(5-3) Next Sunday...

Texans(3-5) @ Jets(5-3) Next Sunday...

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »