Home

It Splits The Uprights...The story of kicker Sebastian Tucker (superstar M11 PS2)

This is a discussion on It Splits The Uprights...The story of kicker Sebastian Tucker (superstar M11 PS2) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-05-2021, 07:46 PM   #1
Rookie

Chyli's Arena

OVR: 0
It Splits The Uprights...The story of kicker Sebastian Tucker (superstar M11 PS2)

So, this will be my next idea/project. I’ll still be doing the PAC-12 Project, but I always wanted a change of pace from the franchise. I’ll be playing the role of Sebastian Tucker (after two of the best kickers from my generation). I’ll be posting from his point of view, with ‘diary like’ entries about how he feels/felt about the draft, high moments, low moments, etc.

There will also be game highlights, as I will be super-sim until I actually get him good enough to be in the game lol.

Platform: PS 2
Quarter Length: 15 minutes
Skill Level: All-Madden
Injuries: On
Pre-Existing Injuries: On
Game Fatigue: On
Random Weather: On

Last edited by Chyli; 01-05-2021 at 07:49 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2021, 07:46 PM   #2
Rookie

Chyli's Arena

Re: It Splits The Uprights...The story of kicker Sebastian Tucker (superstar M11 PS2)

SEASON STANDINGS RECAP:

Year 2010: Saints 9-7 (No Playoffs, 7th overall)

Last edited by Chyli; 01-15-2021 at 01:59 AM.
Old 01-05-2021, 07:47 PM   #3
Rookie

Chyli's Arena

Re: It Splits The Uprights...The story of kicker Sebastian Tucker (superstar M11 PS2)

AWARDS RECAP:

2010: None

Last edited by Chyli; 01-15-2021 at 01:59 AM.
Old 01-05-2021, 07:48 PM   #4
Rookie

Chyli's Arena

SUPER BOWL RECAP

Year 2010: Jaguars 17 — 49ers 10
Year 2011:

Last edited by Chyli; 01-15-2021 at 02:00 AM.
Old 01-05-2021, 07:49 PM   #5
Rookie

Chyli's Arena

Reserved for Sebastian’s season by season stats

Year 2010: No Games Played (N/A)
Year 2011: (preseason) 5/8 FG — 8/9 XP
Year 2011: (regular season)

Last edited by Chyli; 01-13-2021 at 12:28 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2021, 08:16 PM   #6
Rookie

Chyli's Arena

(Feel free to post, if I forgot something then meh)

The time was 3:15am on April 23rd, 2010. Sebastian sat up in his hotel bed, and reached for his pen and paper. He began to write, whatever spilled out from brain to paper...

Today is day 2 of the NFL draft. I can’t sleep, nerves and anxiousness keep me from sleeping. Will today be the day my dream is realized, that a tall and lanky kid out of the University of Washington gets his name called. My senior year wasn’t great, missed 5 extra points as well as 5 or 6 field goals that may haunt me since one cost us the Apple Cup against our rivals. I missed my entire junior year with a broken leg. I have to believe I myself, in my talent that got me to this point.

Fast forward 12 hours...

Sebastian was sitting at home, hanging out with friends and family when his phone rang, it was Sean Payton You wanna be a Saint young man?

Roger Goodell stepped up to the podium as he made the call that would change Sebastian’s life forever With the 32nd pick of the third round, the New Orleans Saints select Sebastian Tucker from the University of Washington

Sebastian cried as he knew his dream was coming true, he looked to the screen to see Todd McShay and Chris Berman talking about him. Talking about his senior year stats, how he projected into the Saints system, how they felt about the pick overall. It was all surreal, like a dream. His momma give him a big hug, he knew it was real at that point.

The coming weeks was a whirlwind of emotions and information thrown at him. He had to hire an agent...but who would take some third round rookie on as a client. He then found Bob Plunkett, who didn’t mind taking a flier on Sebastian. Sebastian like Plunket, he was kinda goofy, but he just knew that he would be a good influence on him. He may be a poor negotiator and getting endorsement deals, but Sebastian needed someone to guide him more than anything else.

A day or two after he was selected by the Saints, Bob had emailed him. “Hey kid, I got you, your first ever NFL contact. They played hardball, but I did the best I could. You got a 2year deal worth $660K total. They’ll give you $20K as a bonus, guaranteed money. Way to go kid”

Now that an agent was hired, he was thrust into training camp with the real footballers. He managed to hold his own, but he was staring up at Garret Hartley the incumbent kicker, who was younger and more talented then him. He took advantage of every practice he could, to get better at his craft.

Last edited by Chyli; 01-05-2021 at 08:43 PM.
Old 01-05-2021, 08:26 PM   #7
Rookie

Chyli's Arena

Sebastian survived training camp, and improved a little bit each day, with each rep he took. He also survived the preseason cuts, and was still a Saint at the end. He took the time to write in his journal.

Preseason starts tomorrow and I just can’t seem to crack the depth chart. I’m even behind the punter Moorman as the backup kicker, I’m third string. Am I gonna make it, can I even make the starting squad. I’ve got to have faith in myself, in my talent. I’ll keep working hard, showing the Saints staff my mettle and worth.

The first regular season game was at home, on Thursday Night Football versus the Vikings on September 9th. The Saints lost by a score of 28-9. The Vikings knocked out Drew Brees after a single pass attempt. He didn’t return to the game, due to concussion protocol. Chase Daniels struggled as he was picked off twice by Cedric Griffin. The Vikings ran for over 200 yards as Toby Gethart ran for a pair of touchdowns and AP got a touchdown as well.

Last edited by Chyli; 01-07-2021 at 01:21 AM.
Old 01-05-2021, 08:34 PM   #8
Rookie

Chyli's Arena

Sebastian was called into the head coaches office and the two had a conversation. Coach Payton conveyed what he wanted to see out of the young man over the course of the football year. He felt the goals weren’t anything out of reach, and he said the first goal will set up all the rest.

The goals set forth before him were:
Attend 32 practices
Kick 2 extra points
Kick 1 field goal

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »