Home

An Interview With the Creators of TGC Tours, an Online Career Mode for The Golf Club 2019

This is a discussion on An Interview With the Creators of TGC Tours, an Online Career Mode for The Golf Club 2019 within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-05-2018, 09:58 PM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
An Interview With the Creators of TGC Tours, an Online Career Mode for The Golf Club 2019

One of the more exciting aspects of modern sports gaming is how online communities can organically...

Written By: Kevin Scott

Click here to view the article.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2018, 05:03 AM   #2
MVP

ps3veron's Arena

OVR: 11
I recently picked up TGC 2019. Aside from the fantastic gameplay, TGC Tours has been an incredible experience.*

There's nothing quite like it, they've created a living breathing online tournament that makes you feel like you're actually part of something. Even my +26 last round made me feel good!
Old 11-10-2018, 02:36 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: An Interview With the Creators of TGC Tours, an Online Career Mode for The Golf C

The ongoing interaction is overhauled from both past renditions of TGC. Harder, yet additionally fulfilling. I completed +6 and am keep going on the leaderboard, yet a portion of that was on the grounds that I was drained.

My Xbox One X improved designs look incredible. No dissensions.

I believe it's an absolute necessity get for golf fans. In view of my little example estimate, I believe it's the best interactivity for a golf title I have ever experienced. Furthermore, including some PGA Tour pizazz is simply what tops off an already good thing. I played TPC Sawgrass at nightfall from the blacks with the center clubs (professional). I apparently hit each fairway yet got a little hooky with my irons and afterward took a tired 9 on the eighteenth subsequent to dunking two in the water for a +3, 75.

Seemingly insignificant details I extremely like - the flying divots are wiped out, the menu is perfect and not awkward, and the putting feels miles better.

The past adaptations felt like you were putting on glass once in a while, it irritated me to no closure. This one feels like your rolling the golf ball on grass and that source it will really grind to a halt in the event that you miss it.

Generally, extremely cheerful after only one round. Can hardly wait to play progressively and plunge into vocation mode tomorrow.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »