Home

First albatross ever!

This is a discussion on First albatross ever! within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2020, 01:42 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
First albatross ever!

Been playing golf games longer than I'd like to say and for the first time ever sunk er in two on a par 5..

I'm even more stoked that it was in my first online society event. Stats don't show it yet but hopefully after completing 4 rounds it'll be there.

It was a pro am event, not the toughest I know but I'll take it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2020, 07:52 AM   #2
Rookie

MrFatMark's Arena

Re: First albatross ever!

I have seen some funky things with the putt meter. As crazy as it sounds, plug in a wired headset to your controller. I saw somewhere that this was a workaround on the putting meter. It really works for me. Makes no sense, just try it.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Operation Sports mobile app

Last edited by MrFatMark; 09-10-2020 at 07:55 AM. Reason: Weird. I replied to another post and it went here...please disregard.
Old 09-11-2020, 08:33 PM   #3
Rookie

I holed a 3i on a par 5 for an albatross at Chico CA's Bidwell Park Golf Course many years ago. I happened to be playing in a group including the golf column writer for the local newpaper! He played there frequently and to his knowledge it was the only 2 ever recorded on that hole, but I'm sure they might not all get reported. And I made eagle on the next hole sinking a 9' putt! It was a pretty wretched round except for the -5 in the last holes--I think I shot 75 or something.
Old 09-12-2020, 03:26 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncp10
I holed a 3i on a par 5 for an albatross at Chico CA's Bidwell Park Golf Course many years ago. I happened to be playing in a group including the golf column writer for the local newpaper! He played there frequently and to his knowledge it was the only 2 ever recorded on that hole, but I'm sure they might not all get reported. And I made eagle on the next hole sinking a 9' putt! It was a pretty wretched round except for the -5 in the last holes--I think I shot 75 or something.
Nice!

I was stoked but naturally it doesn't show in my stats, I greedily also thought I deserved a trophy but didn't get that either.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »