Home

Starking's Army EASHL: Voting and sign ups

This is a discussion on Starking's Army EASHL: Voting and sign ups within the Hockey Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2009, 12:19 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 9
Re: Starking's Army EASHL: Voting and sign ups

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex96
Its a no mic for me, I still need to get my Xbox Live Card. And I don't have an accent, I am regular! Asians are only different in education HA!

No all, I ahve an asian friend, and he has an accent.
Old 08-16-2009, 12:54 AM   #50
Pro

FlyersFan30's Arena

OVR: 14

Ill be sending in my application in sometime in the near future, My computers internet is all messed up, and im on a different one. When my internet works again, I'll send it in.
Old 08-16-2009, 09:21 AM   #51
Rookie

kzoz21's Arena

OVR: 12

I HATE MICS

That is all
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2009, 03:39 PM   #52
MVP

Bolts_26's Arena

OVR: 37

Two impotent chunks of information has been released for Starking's army including the announcement of a new Co-GM and your new captain.

The First is the announcement of Ernie Volpe (FlyersFan) becoming co-gm.

"Ernie is a guy who, to me, is easy to get along with and an all around good guy. I know he will be good working alongside me and I felt as if I have made a good decision by piking him" Said Carey, the founder of Starking's Army.

Ernie was unavailable for a comment.

Who's that guy? He's your new captain! He's Shinderhizzle84!

With a whopping 6 votes for captaincy it's impossible for anybody else to become the Captain.

Carey made another statement:

"I was not surprised with the amount of votes that Mitch got. I'm hoping that he will be a great leader. He's a very mature and respected guy here. I know he can have a good time while keeping us in line and directing us to the right places"

Shinder made one too:

"As captain I promise to give my best effort towards the success of this team. I am very thankful for all of your votes, and am looking forward to getting the season underway."

In other news, Carey encourages everybody to tell canucksfan to send in his application so we can find out our other two alternates.

He would also like to tell you that he will be sending you all friend Requests on Xbox Live in the very distant future.

TEAM ROLE
OS USERNAME
XBOX LIVE TAGCaptain App?
GM
Bolts_26 juicyxorangeYES
GM
Flyersfan30
xboxinator212
YES
C
Shinderhizzle84
Shinderhizzle
YES

Goldenjet
XxCrosbyMalkin87

NYwRiter94
NYwRiter94
YES

Alex96
Alexguy96

Canucksfan33
Canucksfan38

M
gibbey9
gibbey9
YES
M
Nickflyers
Nickflyers
YES

Kzoz21
P4T5T53RYES
M
Kyle1778
Sgt EagleScream
YES

Bashbros30
toontowntenderYES

cc

Last edited by Bolts_26; 08-16-2009 at 06:10 PM.
Old 08-16-2009, 06:09 PM   #53
MVP

Bolts_26's Arena

Updated.

Look above
Old 08-16-2009, 06:38 PM   #54
Pro

FlyersFan30's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolts_26
Updated.

Look above
dude, LOL i sent you what my comment was...
Old 08-16-2009, 06:40 PM   #55
Banned

OVR: 31

A message from the captain:

Dear teammates:

To those who chose me to be their captain, I would like to thank you. Your vote meant a lot to me.

To those who didn't vote me to be their captain, I also, must thank you. It is because of you that my eyes have been opened. Opened to the responsibilites I am about to undertake as team captain. Opened to my personal flaws, as well as how I may not be the most fitting for the job.

However, I can assure you that I will make it one of my top priorities to be a deserving captain who you all can be proud of.

Now, with that being said, we must talk business. We should probably spend around a few weeks preparing ourselves when NHL 10 first comes out, through practices.

Please understand that being the best takes time and patience. I am very excited to get this underway, but I hope you all understand that we need to be able to put in a good amount of effort towards improving.

Everybody's skill level on here is different. I, personally, have never played in an EASHL game before. Others may be EASHL masters. I hope those with more experience will be open and willing to lend their experience to other users who need it most.

I hope we all enjoy a couple of successful seasons as an EASHL team. I hope we will be able to walk away from this experience as a stronger "dynasty hq" community, and I hope that we can bring in at least 1 championship.

Also, as a last request: I think it is very important that we each begin to learn everybody's first names. If any one of you does not feel comfortable with this, please tell me or somebody else, and we will stop. I only suggest this because it will make it easier to communicate with eachother out there on the ice.

Happy playing!

Shinderhizzle84
Captain of Starking's Army
Mitchell Shinderman
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2009, 06:59 PM   #56
MVP

Bolts_26's Arena

Ernie- I'm sorry. I logged off of Meebo and when I got back, our convo was gone and you were not online, so....

Mitch- That was beautiful. Brought tears to my eyes, haha. Happy to see that you have take such an interest and a look forward to working with you and everybody else.

I will now edit the tables with everyone's first name, as Mitch requested. Take a moment or two to look over them.

Thank you all very much!

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties »