Home

It's Crunch Time - San Jose Sharks Be A GM

This is a discussion on It's Crunch Time - San Jose Sharks Be A GM within the Hockey Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-13-2010, 02:40 AM   #1
Pro

sharks's Arena

OVR: 11
It's Crunch Time - San Jose Sharks Be A GM

This will be home to my San Jose Sharks Be A GM. I will post sliders and rosters shortly. Once I get started I will update after every game. I refuse to sim games so I will be playing every single one of them. This should be fun.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2010, 11:28 PM   #2
Pro

sharks's Arena

Re: It's Crunch Time - San Jose Sharks Be A GM

I guess some teams are over the salary cap with the newest roster update. So I will be playing with it off because I don't want the CPU to mess with the rosters.

This will start from the end of the 2008-09 season.

Last edited by sharks; 05-15-2010 at 06:07 PM.
Old 05-14-2010, 12:43 AM   #3
MVP

SENS_AK27's Arena

OVR: 16

That's usually what we recommend and CPU trading off except for the trade deadline and draft. I played as the Sharks and they are a pretty stacked team look for some big wins.
GLES - USC

Old 05-15-2010, 06:09 PM   #4
Pro

sharks's Arena

Sharks are back and are stronger than ever
Thurs Sep 10, 8:47 am ET

SAN JOSE, Calif. (AP) – The San Jose Sharks are looking to make another run for the Stanley Cup. Despite having the best regular season in franchise history, the Sharks made an early playoff exit last spring thanks to the Anaheim Ducks. After yet another post-season debacle, the Sharks still remain confident that they will be a contender this season.

Doug Wilson spent his summer on the phone, trying to make trades and signings that he felt will help San Jose bring home the Cup this season. Most will agree that he did a mighty fine job. Some key acquisitions include Dany Heatley, Manny Malhotra, Scott Nichol, and Jed Ortmeyer. Notable losses include Jonathan Cheechoo, Milan Michalek, Travis Moen, Brian Boucher, Brad Lukowich, and Christian Ehrhoff. Wilson hopes that these moves will help the Sharks achieve their ultimate goal.

Much of the blame for last season's poor playoff performance fell on Sharks captain Patrick Marleau. Fans criticized him for showing a lack of passion and leadership. There was much speculation that he would be traded during the summer. Last month a rumor emerged stating that he was traded to the Los Angeles Kings. This rumor turned out to be just that. Marleau is still on the Sharks, but he will no longer sport the 'C' on his jersey. As for who will, Todd McLellan has not decided yet.

With the pre-season just one week away the hockey buzz is already starting in the Bay Area. The Sharks are back and are stronger than ever. It's crunch time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties »