Home

Madness In Square Garden (NHL 10)

This is a discussion on Madness In Square Garden (NHL 10) within the Hockey Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-06-2010, 01:04 PM   #41
MVP

hockeyplaya2724's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: Madness In Square Garden (NHL 10)

Dang man times are rough in New York

LOL at Gregorian's number
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2010, 10:59 PM   #42
MVP

onlybygrace's Arena

OVR: 32

Okay, here is my honest opinion. I'm not trying to hurt your feelings or anything, but if you threw in some tables with this along with the highlights...like one of the easy dynasty tables available here on OS and listed key player stats with goal totals as some stat yummyness...

you would nail the essence of chising.

This is pure gold. Its like watching On The Fly...

which of course is the best hockey highlight show in the land.

Lets be honest, with the demo coming out soon you might not finish this, but when NHL 11 comes out...you get to work!!!

I really envy your free time by the way...and I say that with the utmost sincerity.

Last edited by onlybygrace; 07-06-2010 at 11:01 PM.
Old 07-07-2010, 10:03 PM   #43
MVP

hockeyplaya2724's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlybygrace
Okay, here is my honest opinion. I'm not trying to hurt your feelings or anything, but if you threw in some tables with this along with the highlights...like one of the easy dynasty tables available here on OS and listed key player stats with goal totals as some stat yummyness...

Lets be honest, with the demo coming out soon you might not finish this, but when NHL 11 comes out...you get to work!!!

I really envy your free time by the way...and I say that with the utmost sincerity.
Old 07-07-2010, 11:02 PM   #44
Pro

NYwRiter94's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:

I can tell you're really trying to help me here, and I respect that--but what are you talking about?

I understand that I put a bunch of video-only updates in a row, and that was a mistake I made with the first one, so I decided to do it for the rest. But the last update I put has all the info you could possibly want! Goal scorers, three stars, goalie stats, even the division standings, YTD player stats and the upcoming five games--not to mention a short written piece.

My plan from now on is to have a single video recapping five games, then one 'big' update--you know, the one with the fancy layout and such. The reason I do that is because I am a firm believer that you should play all of the games in your dynasty. If you sim one game, it's not YOUR dynasty anymore. It's the game's. With that said, most people don't have the interest or intelligence to soak up all of the minute stats from each and every game and piece them together. So I recap the games quickly, and then put in a big update every once in a while to let people know what's going on.

And don't worry, once this really gets underway, I've got some REALLY interesting stuff up my sleeve.
Old 07-09-2010, 12:03 PM   #45
MVP

onlybygrace's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYwRiter94
I can tell you're really trying to help me here, and I respect that--but what are you talking about?

Its okay, I'm a bit crazy so its no exaggeration that I can be hard to understand...but thats something else for a different day.

What I was trying to do there was a joke...a rather subtle one where I cause you to be defensive by saying, "I'm not trying to offend you...", and then proceed to totally compliment your work which I think is amazing.

The joke was the confusion you'd probably feel. Don't know why I did that...just did.

Anyways...about this chise...I think it is a beautiful thing no matter what you do...just needs a little stat cheese to go along with it, and then its what chising should be all about.

Probably on its way to being the best chise Ive ever seen.

Is that more clear? lol

Last edited by onlybygrace; 07-09-2010 at 12:05 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2010, 12:04 PM   #46
MVP

onlybygrace's Arena

So whats the hold up on more updates anyways!!!

C'mon we gotta get this thing perfected before NHL 11 drops.

BTW, your Brendl is playing way better than mine.
Old 07-09-2010, 12:51 PM   #47
Pro

NYwRiter94's Arena

Quote:
So whats the hold up on more updates anyways!!!

C'mon we gotta get this thing perfected before NHL 11 drops.

BTW, your Brendl is playing way better than mine.
I make my videos using WMM on an old computer because it's the only computer that can utilitize the gamebridge to record my games, as the computer I'm on right now doesn't have the CD drive necessary to install the software. That old computer is extremely slow and prone to freezing. Add that into the fact that 1) I've switched from making a different video update for each game to one video update for 5 games and 2) I've been hooked on FIFA 10 ever since I bought it yesterday, and the updates are gonna take a bit of time. Hopefully, if my computer doesn't crap out on me too much today, I can finish my next update.
Old 07-09-2010, 09:40 PM   #48
Pro

NYwRiter94's Arena

I really hate myself.

I didn't have enough space on my computer to save five games' worth of raw footage, so I made the video for four and then saved the Windows Movie Maker project and deleted the footage files. After recording the fifth game, I opened up the project only to realize it doesn't work unless I keep the footage files too. So now I only have footage for the fifth game, which I won't be uploading. Here are the scores from the five games:

Game 10: Devils 1, Rangers 5
Game 11: Rangers 1, Canadiens 2 OT
Game 12: Coyotes 5, Rangers 1
Game 13: Rangers 5, Islanders 2
Game 14: Rangers 4, Wild 3 OT

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties »