Home

OBG's St. Louis Blues & the NHL (NHL 11)

This is a discussion on OBG's St. Louis Blues & the NHL (NHL 11) within the Hockey Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2010, 07:00 PM   #65
MVP

onlybygrace's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: OBG's St. Louis Blues & the NHL (NHL 11)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SENS_AK27
Good stuff as always OBG. I myself have just picked up NHL 11 and only briefly played any NHL games. I've been having fun playing as the Major Juniors. I just finished created a line consisting of myself and my friends and we're going to all play a season together...then when they were not around I got hooked on the Ultimate Team new feature.

I just wanted to say that St.Louis looks like a fun team to play as this year. I sucks when life gets in the way of writing a good franchise; I've toyed with the idea of redoing my Ottawa dynasty but currently have thought against it.
Yeah...I'm doing quarterly updates (every 20 games). I just can't justify spending that much time on something like this like I used to.

4 or so updates per season seems like enough for me...if someone doesn't like that, there are several chises around they can read (that are likely to flame out after a week).

I just finalized my sliders last night...should be posting them pretty soon. I say that, but I might not get around to it for two weeks. lol.

I quit that league I was just talking about. I'm trying to become less entrenched in the internet and more involved with my wife and kids. They make me much happier anyhow.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2010, 03:49 PM   #66
Banned

OVR: 12

Internet over people! Bad choice...

Old 09-14-2010, 08:36 PM   #67
MVP

onlybygrace's Arena

Okay yall...I know I know...I've said several things over the last week or so...a bit indecisive I guess, huh?

I've recently found the sliders I'm gonna roll with during my chise, so I'll be starting my chise over and posting game-by-game updates. Look for updates soon. I really don't plan on playing preseason games, FWIW.

Look for updates coming soon.
Old 09-15-2010, 02:00 PM   #68
Pro

puckhead73's Arena

OVR: 6

So OBG, areyoucreating a cap for Jaden Schwartz too? If you are, would you be interested in posting his ratings as well? I want to start my franchise, but i don't want to start without two of the most promising prospects the blues have. So just curious if you know when/if you will be posting those ratings...
Old 09-15-2010, 08:06 PM   #69
MVP

onlybygrace's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by puckhead73
So OBG, areyoucreating a cap for Jaden Schwartz too? If you are, would you be interested in posting his ratings as well? I want to start my franchise, but i don't want to start without two of the most promising prospects the blues have. So just curious if you know when/if you will be posting those ratings...
Oh man, thanks for mentioning him. I totally forgot about that kid. He really strikes me as a Zac Parise type of player. I'll post ratings...eventually. Right now, I'm still attacking these sliders before I officially start. I'm have the worst time this season nailing down 'the set' I plan on rolling with.
Old 09-16-2010, 12:53 AM   #70
Pro

puckhead73's Arena

OVR: 6

I'm having the same issues trying to get a set that i am comfortable with, i know you aren't ready necessarily to release a full on official slider set, but from what i can tell and everything we seem to be looking for the same style of play and everything, you got any settings you are basically sure of i might be able to give a go? just curious what your thoughts were, just offering my services.
Old 09-16-2010, 12:06 PM   #71
MVP

onlybygrace's Arena

I'm close to nailing my set. Just need some further testing is all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2010, 02:11 PM   #72
Pro

Vipers2k9's Arena

OVR: 11

I have to wait for the first roster update to come out cause they don't have Modano in the game at all either on Dallas or on the FA roster plus Maltby is still a free agent. So my pre-season start is going to be held up alittle bit before the start of the season.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties »