Home

~~Blood in the Water (Reboot)~~ The Story of the San Jose Sharks...

This is a discussion on ~~Blood in the Water (Reboot)~~ The Story of the San Jose Sharks... within the Hockey Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-19-2022, 02:18 AM   #57
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: ~~Blood in the Water (Reboot)~~ The Story of the San Jose Sharks...

SHARKS hold off LIGHTNING 4-3 in Overtime for 4th straight win!

RECAP

San Jose, CA- On a night Defensemen Brent Burns accepted his Silver Stick for 1,000 games, the San Jose Sharks(30-10-3) held off the Tampa Bay Lightning(17-20-5) for their 4th straight win to keep pace with the Colorado Avalanche for the President's Trophy.

"The President's Trophy is a nice achievement but we have our eyes set on another Trophy. The fans of our City deserve a Championship. We're trying to give it to them." Sharks Head Coach Peter DeBoer stated.

The Sharks got on the board with 4 minutes left in the First Period but the Lightning quickly tied it up.

Tampa Bay's fast paced Offense crashed the Sharks net but Goaltender Martin Jones held his ground turning away 33 shots.

Yanni Gourde, Tyler Johnson, and Alex Killorn scored for the Lightning while
Brent Burns, Kevin LaBanc, Logan Couture, and Gustav Nyquist all scored for the Sharks.

Goalie Andrei Vasilevskiy stopped 25 shots as San Jose took a 3-1 lead into the 3rd Period. Tampa tied it up to force Overtime in which Sharks Forward Gustav Nyquist got the winning goal.

"We came back but couldn't keep the momentum or finish the job. San Jose is a good Team and they can get up on you quick." Lightning Head Coach Jon Cooper stated.

San Jose takes its 4 Game Winning Streak against the hated Rivals, The Los Angeles Kings(20-22-1) inside the SAP Center.
Old 01-20-2022, 11:11 PM   #58
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

Lost type up with Internet issues

Sharks win 5th straight with 7-0 victory over Kings.
Old 01-21-2022, 12:22 AM   #59
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

SHARKS win 6 in a row with 2-0 Shutout over OILERS!

RECAP

San Jose, CA- The San Jose Sharks(32-10-3) got on the board fast as Rookie Forward Tyler Adams blasted a slapshot past Oilers Goalie Mikko Koskinen.

Evander Kane's Empty Netter in the final seconds sealed the W for San Jose as the Sharks shutout their Pacific Rivals, Edmonton Oilers(23-17-3).

Adams 17th Goal in the first 53 seconds really got the Sharks going.

"It was nice to get that goal. Got up quick on them and we were able to keep the momentum going." Rookie Sharks Forward Tyler Adams stated.

But Oilers Netminder Mikko Koskinen shut the door afterwards turning away 28 shots.

"He's a really good Goaltender." Sharks Head Coach Peter DeBoer stated. "We got one past him but he's usually always gonna be on top of that."

The Sharks held a 1-0 lead into the Third Period where Edmonton(23-17-3) struggled to get shots on Goal.

"We struggled tonight. No other way of putting it." Oilers Head Coach Todd McLellan stated.

The Sharks faithful rained boos down on the Oilers bench and taunted their old Head Coach between the breaks.

It's a bitter history. McLellan spent so many years behind the bench of San Jose.

Martin Jones turned away 15 shots for his 8th Shutout of the year.

San Jose(32-10-3) will play the struggling Vegas Golden Knights(19-26-1) who sits at rock bottom in the Pacific Division struggling with major injuries and inconsistencies but have won 3 in a row.

Last edited by johnstone1987; 01-21-2022 at 02:39 AM.
Old 01-21-2022, 03:16 AM   #60
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

Tempers flare in Vegas as GOLDEN KNIGHTS snap SHARKS 6 Game Winning Streak with 7-3 Victory for 4th Win in a Row!

RECAP

San Jose Sharks at Vegas Golden Knights
Jan 10, 2019123F
SJS (32-11-3)0213
VEG (20-26-1)3137
Three Stars
Alex Tuch(VGK)
2 Goals, 1 Assist
Reilly Smith(VGK)
2 Goals
J Merrill(VGK)
3 Assists
Team Stats Comparison
SJSVEG
Shots on Goal4856
Hits
Faceoffs Won-Lost
Penalty Minutes
Power Plays Converted
Power Play Opportunities
Time on Attack

Las Vegas, NV- The Vegas Golden Knights(20-26-1) continue to tackle adversity head on as they won their 4th Game in a row despite Star Players going down with injuries and sitting in 8th Place in the Pacific Division.

Vegas is down Goalie Marc-Andre Fleury, Mark Stone with a separated Shoulder(Due back April 1st.), and Nate Schmidt with a Concussion(Due back March 16th.)

Back in November, San Jose crushed the Knights 7-2 where Jonathan Marchessault and Mark Stone was hurt.

The Knights got on the board quick with 2 Reilly Smith Goals. Ryan Reeves followed suit and Vegas had a 3-0 lead in just the First Period.

Alex Tuch's 2 Goals helped the Golden Knights pull away.

William Karlsson's Empty Netter sealed the Game for Vegas. He had a Goal earlier as well.

Vegas Rookie Goalie Rock Jacobs got some payback of his own allowing 3 Goals but turned away 45 shots.

Martin Jones was under fire all night allowing 6 Goals but turned away 49 shots from the Knights.

Curtis Sawyer got San Jose on the board in the 2nd Period. Justin Callahan and Brent Burns added Goals but

San Jose spent 17 minutes in the box allowing Vegas to have 6 Power Plays but they only scored on 2 of them.

Last year the Golden Knights beat the Sharks in the Playoffs as the two Franchises have started a rivalry including between Ryan Reeves and Evander Kane as the two dropped the gloves tonight.

The Sharks(32-11-3) will look to bounce back on Saturday against the Ottawa Senators(19-20-6).

San Jose beat Ottawa 2-1 back on December 1 in Canada.
Old 01-30-2022, 02:01 AM   #61
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

Hey guys I just had a baby girl so been busy past couple days but my projects are not stopping. Just checking in to give you a guys a heads up. I'll be back soon!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2022, 10:13 AM   #62
MVP

kinsmen7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnstone1987
Hey guys I just had a baby girl so been busy past couple days but my projects are not stopping. Just checking in to give you a guys a heads up. I'll be back soon!
Congrats! I've got one on the way this summer...Curious to find out how much it affects my gaming, but wives and babies nap a lot, right?
Old 02-02-2022, 12:42 AM   #63
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinsmen7
Congrats! I've got one on the way this summer...Curious to find out how much it affects my gaming, but wives and babies nap a lot, right?
Yeah absolutely man. I've been playing Madden and The Show in between of taking care of newborn lol
Old 02-02-2022, 03:53 AM   #64
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

SHARKS bounce back with 5-3 Victory over SENATORS

RECAP

San Jose, CA- After giving up 7 Goals in a loss to the Vegas Golden Knights, the San Jose Sharks(33-11-3) bounced back tonight with a 5-3 victory over the Ottawa Senators(19-21-6).

And the Sharks got on the board quick with a Joonas Donskoi goal. He would have 2 tonight.

Sens Goalie Craig Anderson turned away 24 shots allowing 4 Goals as San Jose crashed the net early and often.

But Ottawa did the same.

Tying the Game at 1 with a Power Play Goal by Thomas Chabot. The Sens would get goals from Marian Gaborik and Bobby Ryan.

Sharks Goalie Martin Jones turned away 23 shots giving up 3 Goals as Ottawa battled back from a 3-1 deficit.

"We battled back there down 2 Goals and tied it up at 3. We just couldn't finish it afterwards." Senators Head Coach Guy Boucher said.

The Sharks pulled away for good with a Joe Thornton Goal in the 3rd Period.

Captain Joe Pavelski's Empty Netter sealed the 5-3 victory for San Jose.

"Great win for our Team. We lose in Vegas and bounce back here in our building. " Sharks Head Coach Peter DeBoer said.

Ottawa went 1/2 on the Power Play while San Jose shut down the second.

San Jose wil meet the Pittsburgh Penguins(26-17-2) on Tuesday Night inside the SAP Center.

EDIT: Game Saves got messed up and played the Penguins Game without realizing where I was at in my Dynasty.

Sharks 7
Pens 1

Last edited by johnstone1987; 02-02-2022 at 04:15 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties »