Home

OFFICIAL "I'm looking for a PS4 Madden league" Thread

This is a discussion on OFFICIAL "I'm looking for a PS4 Madden league" Thread within the Madden NFL Football Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2014, 06:07 AM   #169
Rookie

OVR: 0
re: OFFICIAL "I'm looking for a PS4 Madden league" Thread

Looking for a few good players, new lg starting up. Forming on ps4 after 3 yrs on ps3. Sim lg adv m,w, and sat. Several spots still open. Must use groupme app. Pm me if interested or shoot me an email, [email protected]
Old 08-27-2014, 09:27 AM   #170
Rookie

Eastsidestory5's Arena

OVR: 1

Looking to join a league, please message me with details.

Hoping to play about 3 times a week. Am very responsive. Run a balanced offense (nearly a 50/50 split).

Thanks to anybody who reaches out.
Old 08-27-2014, 01:39 PM   #171
Rookie

I played in a couple of fairly competitive sim style leagues last year (New Era Sims on 360 http://daddyleagues.com/nes) and I'd like to get into something similar this year

Looking for 2-4 advances a week. I work 9-5pm ET and other than that I'm usually available to play. I've even made exceptions to play games during my lunch break on work days.

Don't mind playing with sim rules or without. I'm in my 30s and have no interest in arguing with kids or getting butt hurt over losing a video game. I just want to play regularly in a relatively competitive environment. Otherwise I pretty much just go with the flow and want to have a good time.

PSN tag: THEPURPLERAT
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2014, 03:21 PM   #172
Rookie

OVR: 14

I'm looking for a league. I play realistically and run a balanced offense. I have a PS4.
Old 08-27-2014, 03:34 PM   #173
Rookie

Zeffy's Arena

Looking for a 2-3 games/week league. I have GroupMe if you use that for your league, but I have class Mon-Fri morning/afternoons, and work Sat/Tue and sometimes Sun (pretty much available to game weekday evenings, and some sundays). PSN is Zeffster. I like to run the ball but I'm not afraid to throw it. Depending on the situation and who I'm playing, should be a 60/40 run/pass split. Sim-ish please, and I don't want to deal with a bunch of people whining about games. Win or lose, I just want to play football.
Old 08-27-2014, 04:25 PM   #174
Just started!

Hi looking for a sim league 2-3 game per week.Always availabe mon to friday between between 10 am to Noon or 11pm to 3am and wkend always available.
PSN g-turtle13

thanks
Old 08-27-2014, 10:02 PM   #175
I bent my Wookiee!

alifeincomplete's Arena

OVR: 11

I'm looking to give it a shot at a PS4 league. I'm admittedly not the best player, but I'm competitive and don't whine or quit when I'm losing. I work 0700-1700 (EST) M-F, but I'm free nightly. Looking for 2-3 games per week.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2014, 02:12 AM   #176
Just started!

Active looking for 2-6 games a week, have been playing Madden since '06 for PS4 add MedicinalOpium draft or not it doesnt matter just looking to play

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online »