Home

OFFICIAL "I'm looking for a PS4 Madden league" Thread

This is a discussion on OFFICIAL "I'm looking for a PS4 Madden league" Thread within the Madden NFL Football Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-08-2014, 04:23 PM   #17
Rookie

johnnywadd_xbgl's Arena

OVR: 0
re: OFFICIAL "I'm looking for a PS4 Madden league" Thread

Looking for a PS4 league. I had a 360, but moved over to the PS4. Dedicated owner, plus i make some cool highlight videos

Check them out if you want.

youtube.com /bmums311

Would like to join league not too far into the season, mostly or all adult league, and true sim.

PSN - IAMtheDanger7

catch out my channel for online franchise video highlights
Old 01-10-2014, 12:48 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 6

I'm a casual player (1 game a week) looking for a SIM league on the PS4. I'm only interested in using the Panthers (hometown team). PM me if anyone has a spot.
NBA: Charlotte Hornets
NHL: Carolina Hurricanes
Old 01-12-2014, 08:50 PM   #19
Rookie

CruzingToVictory's Arena

Hey guys just created my account here, but have been lurking this forum for sliders and news for about 2 years. I'm looking to join a PS4 league, not really too picky about team selection but of course would like to use my Giants if possible. I have never been in an online league outside of one with friends, but I will definitely feel like I would be a good owner. I am not really picky about pace but if possible would like to play more than one game a week.

Info on myself, I am 23 and work in IT. I am a die hard giants fan. My work schedule allows me to be open to play anytime pretty much on the weekends, as well as anytime between 6:00 PM eastern and 11:00 PM eastern on weeknights. I could probably go a little later every once in a while. I am more than willing to give out my cell number/email for scheduling and would hope to get into a league that isn't too far into the season. Doesn't need to be a straight sim league, but also don't want to deal with the normal cheese in online games. Willing to adapt to any house rules. My gamertag is kylethegawd.
Old 01-16-2014, 11:22 PM   #20
Just started!

Looking for a new madden 25 league that advances 3-4 times per week. Prefer fantasy draft but would be interested either way. I am available to join on my own, or i also have 2 friends who would be interested to join with me if there are enough openings.

psn = Run4YourL1fe-_
Old 01-16-2014, 11:39 PM   #21
Just started!

I am new to online franchises other than the ones I have done with friends. What is a "sim" league? Do they have specific rules or something?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2014, 12:34 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 5

Looking for a SIM fantasy draft league starting soon.
PSN: ZWazir
Old 01-18-2014, 09:49 AM   #23
Pro

OVR: 7

PSN: tacosaban

looking for another ps4 league. Sim style, owner preferred, active, looking to get a good team. Leagues im in now all the good players have the good teams and the bad players have the bad teams. Im looking to get the Patriots but I'll consider others. I need another league to get more practice as the lobby games make me sick.
Old 01-18-2014, 10:54 PM   #24
Just started!

Looking for a madden 25 league that advances 2-4 times per week. Prefer fantasy draft but would be interested either way. I am available to join on my own, or i also have 2 friends who would be interested to join with me if there are enough openings.

psn = Run4YourL1fe-_

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online »