Home

Question for experienced Madden GM's

This is a discussion on Question for experienced Madden GM's within the Madden NFL Football Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2014, 11:28 PM   #1
Rookie

dholland's Arena

OVR: 0
Question for experienced Madden GM's

This is the first year that I am going to purchase Madden. Based on reviews and feedback it looks like a great game to pick up. For years Ive played the NHL series, MLB The Show, and FIFA. Ive decided to learn Madden because NHL has removed GM Connected (Not that it worked well anyway) and MLB is pretty unreliable online. I feel this is the year to learn football and eventually try to get into a solid league. Sorry for the longwinded post but I wanted to give a little bit of background.

A couple of questions regarding Madden:

1) How well is the Online GM mode run? Do the games reliably save? Are the menu's quick, meaning is it pretty easy to make a trade or sort through your roster? NHL and MLB were both a nightmare, nothing has excited me more than an online franchise but most games have just disappointed me.

2) With some research and practice, how hard is it to become competent at Madden? I dont mind joining a league and losing a bunch but I would at least like to be decent at the game.

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2014, 01:48 AM   #2
Commissioner MDFL

HittinHawks's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Question for experienced Madden GM's

I feel you picked the right year for your purchase. Navigation is all relatively easy. I'd say you get out of madden what you put in. The addition of skills trainer and the time you spend within it will help you considerably.
Old 07-22-2015, 03:05 PM   #3
Just started!

I only think about how to get the full entertainment if you don't have enough coins!!!
Old 07-22-2015, 07:09 PM   #4
Rookie

Madden's online is by far the best online experience of any sports game available. You should find a mature, sim league...be ready to lose, and just play a bunch of games against them. It's truly the only way to get better.
Old 07-31-2015, 05:49 PM   #5
Rookie

Like the guy above me said if you find a good sim league it is loads of fun. Be ready to take your lumps and get some experience. As for the reliability you asked about for the most part it is good. When Madden 15 came out there were a lot of disconnects which for the most part was fixed with a patch and adjustments in settings after the first few weeks it rarely happened... I hope I answered all your questions. I have played in multiple online franchise leagues in Madden since it has been introduced and I will Madden was the best in my opinion and hopefully 16 will be better
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online »