Home

Gauging Interest PS4 Owner CFM

This is a discussion on Gauging Interest PS4 Owner CFM within the Madden NFL Football Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2015, 08:47 PM   #1
Rookie

markallen2011's Arena

OVR: 0
Gauging Interest PS4 Owner CFM

If there is enough interest I would be willing to not only start this CFM but also pay the $20 to get a subforum.

What I had in mind is an Owner mode CFM using updated rosters and sliders built completely around the Team ownership aspect. By that I mean all games are simmed, users only handle the weekly aspects of their team to include player progression, free agency, draft, trades, depth chart, financial aspects etc... I know for some people these aspects of the game can be very interesting. I am personally a stat fanatic that is horrible at playing the actual games.

With games not being played we could probably advance weeks every 48-72 hrs.

Anyone interested feel free to let me know. If at least 8 people want to participate I will fire it up. And for the record I call dibs on the Lions.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online »