Home

Mattrock123's Network Mods

This is a discussion on Mattrock123's Network Mods within the Madden NFL Football PC Released Mods forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC > Madden NFL Football PC Released Mods
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2019, 01:53 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Mattrock123's Network Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by diovegano
unfortunately they stopped working after the upgrade
Files are now updated and on first page of thread.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2019, 11:28 PM   #26
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattrock123
Files are now updated and on first page of thread.
Had some stuff to do for NBA 2k but played a game of Madden tonight and tried this out.

It’s really really well done man. I just tried the CBS one and loved it. Love the scoreboard change and the cbs replay wipe. Great job
Old 09-22-2019, 09:56 AM   #27
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CujoMatty
Had some stuff to do for NBA 2k but played a game of Madden tonight and tried this out.

It’s really really well done man. I just tried the CBS one and loved it. Love the scoreboard change and the cbs replay wipe. Great job
Thanks, dude! Yeah, I really wish I could reformat the entire thing, but that is not within my skillset lol Hoping someone talented like yourself or one of the other modders can gut the thing to make the scoreboard actually look like CBS. As it stands now, there is no way to move, re-size or change the font colour and/or size. Quite limited.
Old 09-22-2019, 10:13 AM   #28
Pro

Don Jon's Arena

OVR: 3

Also wanted to pop in and say I love the scoreboards. In a dolphins cfm so I’m using the cbs one every game. It’s amazing, helps with the immersion so much.

When the patch dropped and the default scoreboard was back, it almost made the game unplayable haha. The “ea madden sim” text is such an eyesore. Thanks for these
Old 09-22-2019, 10:55 AM   #29
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by diovegano
unfortunately they stopped working after the upgrade
That's why (since I only play by myself offline) I play with Origin completely offline and don't permit any updates whatsoever, staying on the first version of the game. In less than 10% of cases do supposed patches make a sports game better anyway. I add mods, rosters and just go.
Old 09-22-2019, 04:58 PM   #30
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Jon
Also wanted to pop in and say I love the scoreboards. In a dolphins cfm so I’m using the cbs one every game. It’s amazing, helps with the immersion so much.

When the patch dropped and the default scoreboard was back, it almost made the game unplayable haha. The “ea madden sim” text is such an eyesore. Thanks for these
I'm with you on the default scoreboard laden with EA logos being an eye sore, my dude lol I would actually refuse to Madden if I was stuck with them. I still have to get the Fox scoreboard to look half decent. The issue is that I can't figure out how to have the scoreboard colours be dynamic. I've tried a few things but had to settle on blue and red (even if a team like Green Bay is playing lol). Will see what I can come up with.
Old 09-22-2019, 06:14 PM   #31
Pro

So all i have to do is download your mod and import it on Mod Manager and it should work?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2019, 06:50 PM   #32
Rookie

Yes, it will work if you follow complete those steps.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC > Madden NFL Football PC Released Mods »