Home

Wishlist for Madden 20

This is a discussion on Wishlist for Madden 20 within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2018, 03:59 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Wishlist for Madden 20

Players can't pick Retired Numbers. I hate having to change a players numbers when I'm playing the Bears in franchise mode. Nobody should wear number 34 or 51 ever again.
Old 11-04-2018, 12:04 PM   #10
Just started!

I’d like to play with my franchise team online. Even if the record wasn’t recorded. It would be fun IMO. Complete control in franchise mode.
Offensive and Defensive Coordinators.
Why does every other game mode have legend and not franchise? An option to start with legends and created players.
When playing people online...madden allows them to motion a player and snap the ball in the middle of the motion. He has to be set before the ball can be snapped...so more realistic penalties as well. Madden hasn’t had penalties other than holding and offsides in a long time. Very rarely do you see other penalties...
Idk about y’all but I was very disappointed with 19. Won’t buy 20 until it goes on sale.
Old 11-04-2018, 05:24 PM   #11
Rookie

I have a whole document regarding this, we should all make a discord server to talk, I think it might be beneficial to this forum.

Here is the Document So Far:

"Madden 19 PC Mod ideas or Madden 20 Ideas (Open to suggestions)
-Real Practice Uniforms, Not game unis for practicing
-Training camp and minicamps in francise
-No more default practice stadium, put each teams practice field into the game
-If madden keeps the same practice stadium at least have different weather and time customization
-CUSTOM TEAMS
-Redesign uniforms without relocation
-HD Crowd and varying crowd density
-BETTER SNOW AND RAIN
-Contract Depth
-PRO BOWL
-Custom Cleats
-2 Minute Drill + Minigames
-Different Scoreboards"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2018, 11:09 PM   #12
Just started!

They should make it like nba 2k16 start from high school then college then the pros and then develop a name for yourself
Old 12-29-2018, 11:11 PM   #13
Just started!

They should also add the predraft combine to the my career mode
Old 12-30-2018, 10:19 PM   #14
Rookie

OutSider123's Arena

I want a real coach mode where i can pick the plays and the CPU runs it.
Not like we have now but more like the CPU vs CPU mode but where i can pick plays
Old 12-31-2018, 04:11 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 19

give the player the option of making receiver catching, and interceptions a complete manual function. dont want any assist on these.

make passing more manual as well. Id like to see a hybrid of the advanced passing system in Madden implemented with the passing system in BackBreaker.

same for kicking make an option for the kicking game a manual stick function. just like in the NCAA series . id make it a bit more complex by having to do both the line up the kick with left and strength with the right stick at the same time. or make it a one stick function,strength and line up at the same time. to add one more element of depth to the stick used for kicking, would be based on whether the er is left footed or right footed. a lefty the kick is on the left stick, a righty the stick used is on the right. and to add one more layer in the kicking game. let the user decide which side the kicker kicks from.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2019, 03:19 PM   #16
Rookie

LOBBS's Arena

I'm coming from Madden 08 PC, don't play console and only play franchise mode. I think EA missed the boat with the PC market by not including a more Head Coach-like experience when they brought it back. I'd even be willing to pay more for it to be a DLC. Overall, it is more immersive than what I'm used to with 08 PC but there is room for improvement.

-A true Coach/GM/Owner mode where you call plays and they are simmed within the Madden engine like CPU v CPU simulations. I truly enjoy the team building/managing aspect of the game as much or more than playing.

-I know there is Confidence now in the progression but 08 had a Morale rating that took personnel moves into account. Cutting, signing or drafting someone above an existing player had an effect on the team. Some more than others. It played into contract negotiations too. Success/failure did as well but that seems to be handled well by Confidence in 18. I could be wrong as to whether or not personnel moves influence Confidence in 19 but I haven't seen it if it does.

-More depth to the coaching staff moves. At least the OC and DC. If for nothing else, a great place to groom the next head coach.

-Realistic strength ratings, especially for OL/DL lineman. I'm tired of seeing generated draft classes with first round draft picks OL/DL and 77-79 strength ratings. I went in and manually adjusted everyone in the franchise to more realistic strength ratings and game play improved without really moving the OVR ratings too much. I left the power pass and run blocking alone as well as the corresponding power ratings for defense so they are still progressible traits. OL/TE vs front 7 D plays a lot better now. The other physical traits ratings for players seem to be better than they were in 08.

-DLC and/or updates for the Rams/Chargers/Raiders new stadiums would be awesome for 19 and definitely should be included in future Maddens whenever the actual stadiums are finalized.

-Always room for more options when relocating/rebuilding stadiums.

-I know uniforms can be done in Frosty but there should be an ability to design new uniforms in game.

-A more immersive, graphical combine/draft/training camp experience.

- Occasional non-football related events (off field issues, PED or drug testing failures, disgruntled players) resulting in suspensions. Could add charities, food drives or Walter Payton Man of the Year type things to offset that negativity as well.

I may edit this as things come to mind lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »