Home

The OFFICIAL Modding Help Thread

This is a discussion on The OFFICIAL Modding Help Thread within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-28-2019, 06:31 AM   #321
Rookie

uzileaux's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The OFFICIAL Modding Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfos88
Where can I find the scoreboard logos? I've been searching and can't seem to find them anywhere in Frosty. I want to begin replacing the logos for my custom league.

I'm also hoping to find where I can import team logos to replace the logos that appear in the team selection screen and in the roster page.
Legacy Explorer < Common < ui < madden < swappables < teamlogos
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2019, 01:22 AM   #322
Just started!

I don't know if this is me being dumb or what but when trying to load uniform mods or any other mod for that matter i get a text box saying "[name of mod] already exists." The specific mods im trying to use are old madden 19 mods converted to madden 20.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Old 01-21-2020, 03:40 AM   #323
Pro

servo75's Arena

OVR: 9

Is there a newer version of DB Editor? Lately I open 3.0 and after I select a roster file, literally nothing happens. I see the message to select a table to open but the lefthand list is empty. Trying with 2.0 crashes the program.
Old 02-17-2020, 06:22 AM   #324
Rookie

I've recently come back to operation sports after a hiatus of years.
Back then, I used to do modding for uniforms in NHL 09. They had templates with shadowing for realism (layered psd files).
I'm keen to start modding the expansion teams but would like to know if there is a layered psd file for the jerseys and helmets that someone could share with me.
I've dow loaded frosty but am having issues with it at the moment being able to access the game files.
I'll add what the issues are later here, but in the meantime, templates would be greatly appreciated if possible.
Old 02-17-2020, 03:00 PM   #325
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crwells72
I've recently come back to operation sports after a hiatus of years.
Back then, I used to do modding for uniforms in NHL 09. They had templates with shadowing for realism (layered psd files).
I'm keen to start modding the expansion teams but would like to know if there is a layered psd file for the jerseys and helmets that someone could share with me.
I've dow loaded frosty but am having issues with it at the moment being able to access the game files.
I'll add what the issues are later here, but in the meantime, templates would be greatly appreciated if possible.
Madden uses RSM and NORMs for texture and reflectivity of jerseys. As for modding different parts of the jersey, just copy and past as a layer the part you want to modify.

Note: if you use photoshop, I believe they export them as dds files. But you can do PNG if you want. You'll obviously lose some stuff, though. But you can make a lot of awesome stuff just using png files. I'm currently working on a 49er uniform that has little pieces of reflective glitter on the jersey (only using GIMP with png files). Yes, some would say that's idiotic or excessive, but the point is, you can do things like that if you're clever.
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2020, 08:30 PM   #326
Rookie

OVR: 2

Some edited normal and RSM maps were uploaded:
https://trello.com/b/qvARZTb6/useful-resources
Old 02-19-2020, 05:26 AM   #327
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty1011
Some edited normal and RSM maps were uploaded:
https://trello.com/b/qvARZTb6/useful-resources
Thanks.
Question: Why are the logos on the template squashed?
Old 02-19-2020, 08:55 AM   #328
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crwells72
Thanks.
Question: Why are the logos on the template squashed?
If you're talking about uniforms, it's because those flat 2D textures transform to 3D when they cover the player models, which causes distortion, so the flat 2D model is distorted slightly to compensate. You'll also notice that sleeve logos are distorted differently at different parts of the uniform, for the same reason.

But if that's not what you're talking about, never mind.
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »