Home

The OFFICIAL Modding Help Thread

This is a discussion on The OFFICIAL Modding Help Thread within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-23-2018, 12:43 AM   #97
Rookie

Zilla_zb's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The OFFICIAL Modding Help Thread

Is it possible to Mod retired numbers out of the game?
Can you also update portrait photos i.e new draft class update their real face?
I dont know if this is even possible im just curious.

Ive been looking but was wondering if maybe im looking in the wrong places.
Thank you
Old 09-23-2018, 09:20 AM   #98
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeper66
Right. Pretty sure that's the Jets.
Correct. Nothing number wise can be changed besides the parameters (scale, position, etc), and even those can be a pain.
Old 09-23-2018, 01:36 PM   #99
Rookie

OVR: 1

please extend on that you said about what can be done with the numbers?
Old 09-23-2018, 01:56 PM   #100
Rookie

SandlotHero's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBleedingRed21
Correct. Nothing number wise can be changed besides the parameters (scale, position, etc), and even those can be a pain.
You aren't kidding about how much they can be a pain. It's a shame you can't point the parameter to a different number file and get it to work either. At least with the helmets if you point to the invisible color you don't get the blur like you do with jerseys.
Old 09-24-2018, 04:59 PM   #101
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowhead29
You have to mess with the ShaderPreset values. Here's one I've made...
What are your preset values?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2018, 08:21 PM   #102
Rookie

Frog-Face-Frown's Arena

OVR: 2

I had madden 18 for PS 4, it had the same old horrible relocation teams year after year with no way to edit them and it's the same old **** again with Madden 19 on the PS 4 version. I'm considering buying Madden 19 for the PC. I always hated being stuck with the set of relocations teams , colors, uni's. logos, and being locked in to limited to 3 team choices per city, no in game color/logo/uniform editor for relocated teams. But now it looks like you can edit things in the PC version of Madden 19 like the uniforms, logos, team colors, etc. for the actual NFL teams in the game with an external editor. Can the relocation teams now be edited as well? Team name, logos, uni's, team colors. Could I relocate the browns to Columbus but name them the Thunderbirds instead of being stuck with having to move the Browns to Toronto in order to make them the Thunderbirds. I have more questions, but I'll wait until I get answers to these questions first
Old 09-27-2018, 01:03 AM   #103
Pro

Arrowhead29's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frog-Face-Frown
I had madden 18 for PS 4, it had the same old horrible relocation teams year after year with no way to edit them and it's the same old **** again with Madden 19 on the PS 4 version. I'm considering buying Madden 19 for the PC. I always hated being stuck with the set of relocations teams , colors, uni's. logos, and being locked in to limited to 3 team choices per city, no in game color/logo/uniform editor for relocated teams. But now it looks like you can edit things in the PC version of Madden 19 like the uniforms, logos, team colors, etc. for the actual NFL teams in the game with an external editor. Can the relocation teams now be edited as well? Team name, logos, uni's, team colors. Could I relocate the browns to Columbus but name them the Thunderbirds instead of being stuck with having to move the Browns to Toronto in order to make them the Thunderbirds. I have more questions, but I'll wait until I get answers to these questions first
Yes. This is possible.
Old 09-27-2018, 01:53 PM   #104
Rookie

Frog-Face-Frown's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowhead29
Yes. This is possible.
Ok tell me a bit about how you go about editing the relocated teams with an external editor. The last time I really was active on the operation sports Madden PC forums was way back when the last Madden PC game was made about 10 years back when you could create fictional teams right in Madden itself. I don't know the first thing using an external editor and software on your computer to do this stuff. Back in the day there was a lot of third party websites where people posted and shared files of created teams for Madden PC and some in-game editors I remember one was called"Madden Amp" if I remember right. I'm a total newbie when it comes to editing externally outside the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »