Home

Shadow Gaming

This is a discussion on Shadow Gaming within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-01-2018, 04:08 PM   #1
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
Shadow Gaming

Has anybody heard about this? If so is it legit? What it advertises is you pay a monthly fee, download their app, and you use one of their top of the line rigs from a remote hist. It allows you to play PC games on max settings on various devices regardless of your devices power. Sounds too good to be true. But uf its legit it might be wirth it to someone who may not be able to affird a top end rig. If you have Steam or Origin you can use your game collection and play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2018, 04:33 PM   #2
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Shadow Gaming

I would imagine it would require a pretty good internet speed to work properly. Also I would imagine if your ISP has a data cap, you will burn through your data cap pretty fast using a service like this. Totally not worth it. I would suggest if a person don't have a top of the line rig, to save up for one.
Old 12-05-2018, 09:52 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Shadow Gaming

Works perfect for me. Signed up two days ago and have been playing this GTAV and 2K on ULTRA settings using hotel wifi with no problems. I can only imagine that with a much more stable connection it would give no hiccups. Using a regular ol Lenovo laptop 4gb ram and amd r6! Well worth the money especially if you dont have the 2 grand to build a power gaming pc. My dl speed using shadow is 929mb/s!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »