Home

Uniform Modding Showcase

This is a discussion on Uniform Modding Showcase within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-24-2019, 11:40 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Uniform Modding Showcase

Was toying around with trying to make custom uni, made this black jets color rush. I'm still learning, this was just a simple recolor I did in gimp as a test.
Attached Images
File Type: png Madden19 2019-03-24 11-33-17.png (2.13 MB, 1087 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2019, 08:39 PM   #26
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickteousness
Was toying around with trying to make custom uni, made this black jets color rush. I'm still learning, this was just a simple recolor I did in gimp as a test.
Nice work. Never thought about the Jets with an all black. Was thinking about doing a Redskins one similar to that, maybe with some gold and maroon trim.

Hey before I buy this for PC, since I know some people won't answer any questions to help save me $60, would you answer an easy one or two?

I've done several personal use mods with Skyrim, Oblivion and TW3, most of which were exactly what you've done here (along with editing some weapon or spell parameters, but mostly it's just artwork). So if you don't mind, a couple related questions:

(1) All you did was locate the file and recolor, right? Are they reasonably easy to find?

(2) Doesn't GIMP require an extension to modify DDS files? Is that even necessary?

Thanks for any answer you provide. It's not so much about me being lazy as it is about me saving $60 if it isn't going to be worth my time.
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.
Old 03-25-2019, 12:05 AM   #27
Just started!

Where is frosty Editor are the uniforms? I go to players - parts- (NFL TEAM)- then there are only font and other weird options
Old 03-25-2019, 02:16 AM   #28
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
Nice work. Never thought about the Jets with an all black. Was thinking about doing a Redskins one similar to that, maybe with some gold and maroon trim.

Hey before I buy this for PC, since I know some people won't answer any questions to help save me $60, would you answer an easy one or two?

I've done several personal use mods with Skyrim, Oblivion and TW3, most of which were exactly what you've done here (along with editing some weapon or spell parameters, but mostly it's just artwork). So if you don't mind, a couple related questions:

(1) All you did was locate the file and recolor, right? Are they reasonably easy to find?

(2) Doesn't GIMP require an extension to modify DDS files? Is that even necessary?

Thanks for any answer you provide. It's not so much about me being lazy as it is about me saving $60 if it isn't going to be worth my time.

That’s a really good idea for a uni I might try that as I think the redskins are in desperate need of a redesign and I think that would a make a good alt or color rush. Also download frosty editor and you can export the textures and reimport them after you edit them in gimp.
Old 03-25-2019, 02:18 AM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by eshanbhatt
Where is frosty Editor are the uniforms? I go to players - parts- (NFL TEAM)- then there are only font and other weird options
I’m at work right now so I might not be right but I believe it’s in content. I figured out where it was by looking st the jets/ colts redisigns In frosty mod manager it shows you where the files that are being modified are located
Old 03-25-2019, 03:13 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by eshanbhatt
Click on the year
Old 03-26-2019, 03:47 AM   #31
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Quote:
That’s a really good idea for a uni I might try that as I think the redskins are in desperate need of a redesign and I think that would a make a good alt or color rush. Also download frosty editor and you can export the textures and reimport them after you edit them in gimp.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
Quote:

Meh... I was going to do black, but then I got carried away with maroon. Went super throwback here with the logos, but I think the colors are fairly modern, or at least an eyesore. Anyway, this is my first attempt. Ultimately I want to be able to change the helmet gloss, but I haven't been able to find the files for that, let alone how to do it. I also am not happy with the numbers, especially the font/outline, but I couldn't figure that one out either.

I did make nearly identical black pants, though. I just don't like them as much.
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2019, 10:42 AM   #32
Rookie

Whitemammoth04's Arena

I’m making Jets Unis based off of the rumors and will update them when they are revealed on 4/4, I’ll post them when I’m done.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »