Home

Is there a way to use AMP or anything else to edit a roster in an existing Franchise?

This is a discussion on Is there a way to use AMP or anything else to edit a roster in an existing Franchise? within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-06-2020, 04:33 AM   #1
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

OVR: 0
Is there a way to use AMP or anything else to edit a roster in an existing Franchise?

I can edit a player's face using AMP with a roster file, but I can't do it in an existing Franchise. Is there a way that this can be done?

I just got the Franchise editor as well, but so far I'm not finding any way at all to edit a roster in that, not to mention it doesn't seem to be loading my Franchise right. I open the file, and then it says it can't find my franchise's scheme (whatever that means). There doesn't seem to be any actual how-to's in the forums with this app either, although I'm currently digging through discord.

So, if there is a way to utilize AMP to edit an existing Franchise, please let me no.

If, on the other hand, the Franchise Editor can be used for that, how would I do that?

Thanks for any replies. I will continue searching through discord while I await answers.
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-07-2020, 04:08 AM   #2
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Is there a way to use AMP or anything else to edit a roster in an existing Franch

It appears at this time that it is not possible. I was wondering if you could just swap every asset from one player to another in Frosty, but I haven't figured out how to do that yet. I tried copy and pasting, but I can't seem to do it.

Anyway, hopefully someone figures this out.
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »