Home

New PC Gamer

This is a discussion on New PC Gamer within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-13-2021, 01:13 PM   #1
MVP

redsoxfan31's Arena

OVR: 0
New PC Gamer

I am looking at getting into the PC gaming realm, my friends all have gaming PCs and with the XSX and PS5 selling out seconds after they get restocked I am now strongly considering jumping on the PC bandwagon. I had some questions about Madden on the PC. I apologize if this is not the right area to post this but I wasn't sure where else to put it. Can you "mod" the game? I.E. can you edit draft classes in CFM to add portraits of rookies, can you edit career stats of players, can you edit coaches to be real coaches (like adding Bill Belichick), can you change schedules in CFM?

I know there's a lot of questions packed into that but I have no experience gaming on a PC so I wasn't sure how much more creative freedom there was. I used to mod Madden 12 on XB360 back in the day and was looking for that experience but obviously with better graphics.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
NBA: BOSTON CELTICS
NFL: NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
NHL: BOSTON BRUINS

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth" - Mike Tyson
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2021, 04:34 PM   #2
Pro

sinthros's Arena

Re: New PC Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsoxfan31
I am looking at getting into the PC gaming realm, my friends all have gaming PCs and with the XSX and PS5 selling out seconds after they get restocked I am now strongly considering jumping on the PC bandwagon. I had some questions about Madden on the PC. I apologize if this is not the right area to post this but I wasn't sure where else to put it. Can you "mod" the game? I.E. can you edit draft classes in CFM to add portraits of rookies, can you edit career stats of players, can you edit coaches to be real coaches (like adding Bill Belichick), can you change schedules in CFM?

I know there's a lot of questions packed into that but I have no experience gaming on a PC so I wasn't sure how much more creative freedom there was. I used to mod Madden 12 on XB360 back in the day and was looking for that experience but obviously with better graphics.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
On Madden 20, you can do everything you listed and more - as of now, this is the primary game most of us play.
On M21, it's not that simple. A modding profile was never created for Frosty, and as of right now we have very basic editing of legacy files with a certain tool that isn't even fully publicly available yet which allows for the editing of player portraits, coach portraits, etc.
The Franchise Editor, made by Bep (available on GitHub) works with M20 and M21.

Come check out the Madden Discords, we're way more active there.
Madden Modding Community: https://discord.gg/Qg6EhAp
Franchise Football Community: https://discord.gg/zrnEUqg
Old 05-14-2021, 01:29 AM   #3
Rookie

Icon12 Re: New PC Gamer

also check out the Start Today Mod this really legendary modder named Sinthros started. BTW, Sinthros, why does it say you're a rookie? I think you should be like the 12 degree blackbelt Grand Master Wizard of Modden or something.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »