Home

Is Madden 22 Moddable?

This is a discussion on Is Madden 22 Moddable? within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2021, 05:19 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Is Madden 22 Moddable?

If it is, any idea when mods will start rolling out?

Any chance we can the actual coordinator names/photos added into franchise mod. The fake coordinators is kind of annoying.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2021, 05:52 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Is Madden 22 Moddable?

Madden 22 is not moddable. People are working on making a profile for Mods to be created but as of now it's a no.

Madden 20 was fully moddable and has the best mods for Madden right now.
Old 08-21-2021, 02:16 PM   #3
Pro

sinthros's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by holsterhusto
If it is, any idea when mods will start rolling out?

Any chance we can the actual coordinator names/photos added into franchise mod. The fake coordinators is kind of annoying.
Stay tuned.
Old 08-23-2021, 04:30 PM   #4
MVP

Gritblitzer's Arena

OVR: 1

Being newer to the PC gaming world, this is sort of what I have been waiting to see prior to deciding to buy on PS4 or PC. (I just bougth a new PC about 5 months ago, so I'm excited to use it of course). You can imagine my surprise and disappointment when I found out that PC wouldn't be getting next gen features and graphics. Regardless, now I am trying to decide if I want to purchase for PC or if I want to purchase for PS4 so I can sit on the couch and play Madden and just relax.

Are mods generally a big reason to get it for PC? If mods are typically something that can add a lot of depth, I'll likely get it for PC and try it out.
Old 08-23-2021, 04:37 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gritblitzer

Are mods generally a big reason to get it for PC? If mods are typically something that can add a lot of depth, I'll likely get it for PC and try it out.
Madden 20 with Gameplays, Roster, Stadium asset mods was the best Madden experience I've had since Madden 08 on PS2.

Right now Madden 22 isn't moddable, but they got a lot of people trying to make it happen
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2021, 08:50 PM   #6
Nza
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli2Manningham
Right now Madden 22 isn't moddable, but they got a lot of people trying to make it happen
A lot of people who want it to happen, but unfortunately like last year it seems to be down to one or two people who aren't Madden gamers making it happen with the generic Frosty modding tools. So I wouldn't hold your breath.
Old 08-23-2021, 09:11 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nza
A lot of people who want it to happen, but unfortunately like last year it seems to be down to one or two people who aren't Madden gamers making it happen with the generic Frosty modding tools. So I wouldn't hold your breath.
Come back!
Old 08-23-2021, 09:26 PM   #8
Rookie

hhsrudy4's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nza
This is actually false. Won't mention names because they don't want to bothered with questions but there is a couple "Madden guys" working on Paul's tool. No guarantee they will get it done but they're our best hope.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »