Home

Madden 24 PS5 1984 Roster

This is a discussion on Madden 24 PS5 1984 Roster within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-20-2024, 07:45 PM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 24 PS5 1984 Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iteachpercussion
I just uploaded an update for the 1993 roster. The NFC Central is now done. Starting to work on the NFC West.
Looking through it some more while bored.....is Dwight Stone's speed rating based on age? Have him at an 88. He was considered one of the fastest players in the league during his career.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2024, 09:42 PM   #82
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachCot
Looking through it some more while bored.....is Dwight Stone's speed rating based on age? Have him at an 88. He was considered one of the fastest players in the league during his career.
He should be faster. I must have made a mistake when I put his ratings in, because I have him at a 95 on my Excel sheet. I will fix it before I update the roster.

Thanks for finding that!
Old 05-20-2024, 10:07 PM   #83
Rookie

Quote:
He should be faster. I must have made a mistake when I put his ratings in, because I have him at a 95 on my Excel sheet. I will fix it before I update the roster.

Thanks for finding that!
No problem. Unless I looked at the wrong row. If I did, my bad😂. Was just scrolling through and looking quickly. Been watching some 93 Steelers games on YT. Forgot how weird their starting 2 WRs were that season. Both could make highlights plays look easy and then turn around and make the easy play look difficult the next play. Change of scenery to Chicago saves Jeff Graham's career to be honest.
Old 05-20-2024, 10:19 PM   #84
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachCot
No problem. Unless I looked at the wrong row. If I did, my bad😂. Was just scrolling through and looking quickly. Been watching some 93 Steelers games on YT. Forgot how weird their starting 2 WRs were that season. Both could make highlights plays look easy and then turn around and make the easy play look difficult the next play. Change of scenery to Chicago saves Jeff Graham's career to be honest.
You saw it right. Just a mistake on my part. I also realized I had his strength too low as well. He was actually quite strong. Rare physical talent; but failed to fully develop that into a true great.
Old 05-26-2024, 10:40 PM   #85
MVP

The 1993 roster is updated.

All 28 Teams from 1993 are now finished. I still plan on doing the other 4 teams loosely based on CFL teams and working on Free Agents.

Sorry it is taking so long, but life has been busy. The school year just ended so that helps, but now more real life football is about to take over.

I was recently hired as Head Coach for the high school have been Offensive Coordinator. So, I am about to be a little busier with that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2024, 07:37 AM   #86
Rookie

Quote:

All 28 Teams from 1993 are now finished. I still plan on doing the other 4 teams loosely based on CFL teams and working on Free Agents.

Sorry it is taking so long, but life has been busy. The school year just ended so that helps, but now more real life football is about to take over.

I was recently hired as Head Coach for the high school have been Offensive Coordinator. So, I am about to be a little busier with that.
Congratulations Coach!
Old 05-27-2024, 02:51 PM   #87
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:

Congratulations Teach! And ty for the upload.
Old 05-28-2024, 11:59 AM   #88
Rookie

Awesome, can't wait to check out 1993 with my Dolphins.
If Marino doesn't go down, they're a THREAT!

Hey, for the 1984 rosters is there a reason Ken Stabler isn't on the Saints roster?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »