Home

Madden 24 PS5 1984 Roster

This is a discussion on Madden 24 PS5 1984 Roster within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-17-2024, 02:39 PM   #97
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 24 PS5 1984 Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iteachpercussion
I have been wondering the same thing. I cannot wait until more info comes out about Team Builder. There are sooooo many possibilities, and I have so many questions.

Can I make all of the teams on team builder instead of in game? If so, I could import the proper logos, make the correct uniforms, everything.

I have a feeling there will be some limits though and I might have to just use it for expansion teams.

Again, I have a lot of questions, but I am excited about the possibilities.

I agree that the potential for a great game is here this year.

M24 was such a major disappointment for me with all of the editing glitches early on and then the messed up run/pass ratios and the 3-4 defense glitch. I have not played M24 in a long time. Been enjoying M23 and M21 though.

I really hope this year is a solid release. I "hear" that penalty sliders are working again.

Yes sir!!!

So as far as Team Builder....my gut feeling is you can create all the teams and rosters from scratch and import all of them into a franchise. And it is totally shareable.

So let's see the info when it comes out....but this could be a huge addition for classic roster makers like yourself! And lovers of playing with classic rosters.
NHL23 - Panthers YR1
Star Wars Outlaws

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Old 06-17-2024, 03:54 PM   #98
Rookie

The next question will be if the game engine allows for the game to be played like the era the roster is built for. I think with the QB accuracy slider being set to 10 and speed threshold at 90.....you get games that really replicate 90s football on '23 with generic playbooks. '23 plays absolutely awesome with any 90s rosters.
Old 06-17-2024, 03:57 PM   #99
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachCot
The next question will be if the game engine allows for the game to be played like the era the roster is built for. I think with the QB accuracy slider being set to 10 and speed threshold at 90.....you get games that really replicate 90s football on '23 with generic playbooks. '23 plays absolutely awesome with any 90s rosters.
Agreed. M23 and even M21 both do a nice job of 90s era football.

I am somewhat confident that M25 will allow similar results through the right ratings and sliders. But of course time will tell.
Old 06-17-2024, 04:05 PM   #100
Rookie

So does the team builder function allow you to set up custom divisions too? Obviously I'd imagine you're stuck with 4 division of 4 teams in each conference. If so It'd be cool to be able keep the oilers with Pittsburgh, Cleveland, and Cincinnati. Obviously with the current 32 team and 4 division structure you won't be able to maintain all division rivalries..just would be cool to find a way to keep them in tact best a person wanted to.
Old 06-17-2024, 09:10 PM   #101
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachCot
So does the team builder function allow you to set up custom divisions too? Obviously I'd imagine you're stuck with 4 division of 4 teams in each conference. If so It'd be cool to be able keep the oilers with Pittsburgh, Cleveland, and Cincinnati. Obviously with the current 32 team and 4 division structure you won't be able to maintain all division rivalries..just would be cool to find a way to keep them in tact best a person wanted to.
That is a great question and one I cannot wait to find out.

If it works how I think it might work, you should be able to replace an existing team with a team builder team. If that is the case, then yes you should be able to completely redo the division within the current division framework.

So, while Cleveland could be replaced with Cleveland, the Ravens could be replaced with the Oilers. Thus recreating the old AFC Central. It would not be perfect, but you would be able to get close.

Now, if it works like this and I am able to actually create all of the teams for a season on Team Builder, it will be up to each individual to import and assign them as they wish for franchise mode.

This has the potential to be truly epic. However, I do not want to get my hopes up. I have a feeling EA might put restrictions on the process that will kill some of my enthusiasm.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2024, 08:51 AM   #102
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iteachpercussion
That is a great question and one I cannot wait to find out.

If it works how I think it might work, you should be able to replace an existing team with a team builder team. If that is the case, then yes you should be able to completely redo the division within the current division framework.

So, while Cleveland could be replaced with Cleveland, the Ravens could be replaced with the Oilers. Thus recreating the old AFC Central. It would not be perfect, but you would be able to get close.

Now, if it works like this and I am able to actually create all of the teams for a season on Team Builder, it will be up to each individual to import and assign them as they wish for franchise mode.

This has the potential to be truly epic. However, I do not want to get my hopes up. I have a feeling EA might put restrictions on the process that will kill some of my enthusiasm.
We just gone have to wait and see, heck I'm even thinking of putting my hat in the ring for creation, the things that will be available if it's like the team builder from the old days, oh man..the ability to upload full resolution logos for stadiums, actual Astro turf... can you imagine the 1986 Chicago Solider Field?

Ncaa has brought so much to the table in it's return, the excitement Meter is on overload for many, it's been a decade + that alot of us have waited for a game like this.

2k gave us this, and, and mlb did as well. Now football, exciting times. I've seen a few legends coming back for college, and if madden does what I think it's capable of...it should be special.
Old 06-24-2024, 07:16 AM   #103
Rookie

I've completed the the QBs and RBs for the 94 class to use with Teach's 93 roster. Hopefully I'll be able to get it done before long and I'll apologize in advance if it's not up to the rosters standard 😂.....but I'm not spending 40 hours working on cleats and getting super detailed with equipment for dudes who played less than 5 games in their NFL careers 😂

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »