Home

Madden 15 fbg ratings rosters

This is a discussion on Madden 15 fbg ratings rosters within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2014, 10:29 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Madden 15 fbg ratings rosters

So I'm getting the new madden and was wondering if there were gonna be FBG roster makers ? I'm gonna be updating teams soon as I get the game but my purpose for madden is a little different beasuse I'm here in Nevada .. This is a betting state so with my knowledge of football I use madden in general with the fbg ratings to turn my madden into the ultimate real football experience .. But to really make this true I only play real games that are scheduled week to week with the best CPU vs CPU Choach mode slider I can find with 15mins quarters but strictly call plays that me and my buddy's that does this with me reviewed and confirmed threw game tape and advance stats... I've been here for 3 years now and finally mastered the true meaning of the way fbg ratings and madden traits combined together with a decent slider can make every nfl player play to their nfl status of today I promise this is so true I knew the whole order of the nfl playoffs winners game to game with exception of the kc chiefs when they loss that battle royal against the colts in the ugliest games I seen in a while lol but yeah I combine all these things and sit home and make madden come alive and get paid for doing so.. I haven't played a franchise mode or ultimate team **** that's so weak to me lol but that's me ..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2014, 10:37 PM   #2
Banned

Re: Madden 15 fbg ratings rosters

Its been 3 years since I've done cfm and don't undersTand that ultimate team stuff but I wanted to see if anyone wanna join the roster making project so I can teach u what the madden traits really mean beCause fbg is true rating scale
Old 08-16-2014, 10:51 PM   #3
Banned

I'm from San Francisco and I'm a 49ers fan but I bet 1300 on the Seahawks to win that football game and was telling people for days that Seattle was going to win on a last play drive lucky it came into the hands of the defense for my money lol but we laughed about it all week until it came down to it I really never broke my confidence tho I was nervous but we classified that game as the Super Bowl because the niners would have beat the broncos lol but when we simulated the Super Bowl everything that happened in the real game happened on my tv first from safety's to interceptions I kid you not you name it Denver never won And I can get into specific on what we actually do to deem a game even accurate and playable but ill jus wait to 15 come out to unleash my videos ( much easier. ) on how this works but I'm looking to start a whole group of madden people with the same purpose as I do for this game and see us rise to the top this year but my guy will do for now lol jus looking to add more brain power ....
Old 08-24-2014, 05:10 PM   #4
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

OVR: 1

if you start the first overhaul there might be more to start i wanna do it but i work to much and fbg updates their rosters weekly sometimes it will be hard to keep up and you would have to wait until they slim the rosters to 53 because the first update will have players that might get cut and i tried to do the rating changes and on team took me 2 hours i wouldnt have the time to keep up
Old 08-24-2014, 05:20 PM   #5
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

jovanitoliver415 are you going to do the official fbg ratings because cmhooe sayshes going to do his own im a gambling man myself and i dont play those season i want some good incite of my money to
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2014, 05:25 PM   #6
MVP

og236's Arena

Just curious but won't this hurt CFM, with rookies in the draft coming in rated the way they are ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-24-2014, 05:34 PM   #7
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

how cares about the rookies we want the real now i want fbg rosters for the whole season we are betting men not cfm gamers honestly i dont even play madden unless im betting and i want the ultimate game experience
Old 08-25-2014, 12:50 PM   #8
Banned

I'll get back to u in a hour I'm at work
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »