Home

Accurate FBG Rated Rosters for Madden 15? Yep, They are Coming!

This is a discussion on Accurate FBG Rated Rosters for Madden 15? Yep, They are Coming! within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2014, 06:13 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 32
Accurate FBG Rated Rosters for Madden 15? Yep, They are Coming!

Ok, Guys

Madden 15 is here! After a week of being on the road, watching videos, and cleaning drool off of my paperwork, I finally have it.

I've been following the slider threads, and seeing some of the issues people are having with the game. Guys, to know the cause of these issues, you have to go no farther than the player ratings. Why are the quarterbacks too accurate? It's not the sliders folks. The number one reason Madden plays like it does, are the ratings.

Ok, so what are you going to do about it SEC? I am going to make the most accurate FBG roster around. I am going to do the tedious work and make an amazing, accurate roster that will highlight your CFM and make your CFM's as close to real life, and provide the best experience you've ever had offline with Madden.

Ok, so what will be in it? Details you ask:

Roster will be created as of 8/26 2014 with the data provided by Ourlads.com. Missing players will be added, depth charts will be set accordingly, equipment for missing players will be added as accurately as possible. (I will not be editing equipment for existing EA players) I just don't have the time. I will not be adjusting player traits (I can add the players, but I do not have the time to research each and every player)

Most importantly, ALL PLAYERS, INCLUDING FREE-AGENTS WILL BE RATED USING FBG RATINGS.

There is no ETA on this roster, because as of now I will be doing it alone. I will work as quickly as possible and will be updating this thread as the teams are updated! I will finish, and this roster will be an amazingly accurate, 53 man roster!

I would be willing to accept the help of some to finish this roster more quickly. However, I have trust issues, and I want this to be done correctly. If anyone is interested in assisting with this massive project, and feels he or she is competent, and willing to invest the time, please message.

These will be the 53 man rosters accurate Week 1, and will be for the PS4 console.

THERE IS NO ETA, NOR WILL ONE BE PROVIDED

Team in progress:

Chicago Bears - Completed by SECElit3
New Orleans Saints - Completed by SECElit3
Cincinnati Bengals - Completed by SECElit3
Dallas Cowboys - Completed by SECElit3
New York Jets - Completed by SECElit3
San Francisco 49ers - Completed by SECElit3
Miami Dolphins - Completed by Carlboy82
Carolina Panthers - Completed by BadKarma
Seattle Seahawks - Completed by Mooch49
Arizona Cardinals - Completed by Mooch49
Atlanta Falcons - Completed by BadKarma
Houston Texans - Completed by MLBBOB
Green Bay Packers - Completed by SECElit3
Denver Broncos - Completed by SECElit3
Cleveland Browns - Completed by SECElit3
Pittsburgh Steelers - Completed by SECElit3
Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Completed by BadKarma
Oakland Raiders - Completed by SECElit3
Washington Redskins - Complete by SECElit3/ Bad Karma
Minnesota Vikings - Completed by SECElit3
Detroit Lions - Completed by SECElit3
Buffalo Bills - Completed by SECElit3
Kansas City Chiefs - Completed By BadKarma
St. Louis Rams - Completed by Mooch49
New England Patriots - Completed by Einherjar
New York Giants - Completed by Einherjar
Baltimore Ravens - Completed by Jaezhil
San Diego Chargers - Completed by Jaezhil
Tennessee Titans - Completed by SECElit3/Jaezhil
Philadelphia Eagles - Completed by SECElit3
Indianapolis Colts - Completed by Jaezhil

Last edited by SECElit3; 10-12-2014 at 09:56 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2014, 07:31 AM   #2
Rookie

Oinkersthepig's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Accurate FBG Rated Rosters for Madden 15? Yep, They are Coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
Ok, Guys

Madden 15 is here! After a week of being on the road, watching videos, and cleaning drool off of my paperwork, I finally have it.

I've been following the slider threads, and seeing some of the issues people are having with the game. Guys, to know the cause of these issues, you have to go no farther than the player ratings. Why are the quarterbacks too accurate? It's not the sliders folks. The number one reason Madden plays like it does, are the ratings.

Ok, so what are you going to do about it SEC? I am going to make the most accurate FBG roster around. I am going to do the tedious work and make an amazing, accurate roster that will highlight your CFM and make your CFM's as close to real life, and provide the best experience you've ever had offline with Madden.

Ok, so what will be in it? Details you ask:

Roster will be created as of 8/26 2014 with the data provided by Ourlads.com. Missing players will be added, depth charts will be set accordingly, equipment for missing players will be added as accurately as possible. (I will not be editing equipment for existing EA players) I just don't have the time. I will not be adjusting player traits (I can add the players, but I do not have the time to research each and every player)

Most importantly, ALL PLAYERS, INCLUDING FREE-AGENTS WILL BE RATED USING FBG RATINGS.

There is no ETA on this roster, because as of now I will be doing it alone. I will work as quickly as possible and will be updating this thread as the teams are updated! I will finish, and this roster will be an amazingly accurate, 75 man roster!

I would be willing to accept the help of some to finish this roster more quickly. However, I have trust issues, and I want this to be done correctly. If anyone is interested in assisting with this massive project, and feels he or she is competent, and willing to invest the time, please message.

THERE IS NO ETA, NOR WILL ONE BE PROVIDED

Team in progress:

New Orleans Saints
What system are you on? There are already threads for both the Xbox one and PS4. If you're on the one I'd love your help, as I'm doing rosters as well along with a few other guys. My thread is here http://www.operationsports.com/forum...oject-xb1.html and we already have 3 (Almost 4) teams done. I feel like if you do this by yourself it'll take months of your time, where as if we do it collectively (Of course with only one person working at a time) we'll be done a lot faster.

The PS4 thread is here http://www.operationsports.com/forum...oject-ps4.html though Idk how far along they are. I haven't checked because I don't have the system. Here's hoping you're on the one, we can use all the help we can get to have this done as fast as possible
Old 08-30-2014, 07:55 AM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oinkersthepig
What system are you on? There are already threads for both the Xbox one and PS4. If you're on the one I'd love your help, as I'm doing rosters as well along with a few other guys. My thread is here http://www.operationsports.com/forum...oject-xb1.html and we already have 3 (Almost 4) teams done. I feel like if you do this by yourself it'll take months of your time, where as if we do it collectively (Of course with only one person working at a time) we'll be done a lot faster.

The PS4 thread is here http://www.operationsports.com/forum...oject-ps4.html though Idk how far along they are. I haven't checked because I don't have the system. Here's hoping you're on the one, we can use all the help we can get to have this done as fast as possible
I am aware of both of those threads, and I am on the PS4. I am not looking to get done quickly. I am planning on spending a lot of time on these rosters to get them as accurate as possible. There is a lot of work involved. I am going to chip away at it. I will get there. Also, there are things that I am doing with my roster the others are not, like adding players, equipment etc, and re-rating free agents.

I wish we could modify contracts

Last edited by SECElit3; 08-30-2014 at 07:57 AM.
Old 08-30-2014, 07:58 AM   #4
Rookie

Oinkersthepig's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
I am aware of both of those threads, and I am on the PS4. I am not looking to get done quickly. I am planning on spending a lot of time on these rosters to get them as accurate as possible. There is a lot of work involved. I am going to chip away at it. I will get there. Also, there are things that I am doing with my roster the others are not, like adding players, equipment etc, and re-rating free agents.

I wish we could modify contracts
Yeah, I hope they add stuff like that in the future. A PC editor would be great too, but that's asking for a bit much I think lol.

Well best of luck to you man, it's a lot of work, but I'm sure you'll love the results.
Old 09-09-2014, 02:28 PM   #5
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

OVR: 1

just downloaded your roster i would like to help you when im off i can do a team or 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2014, 10:38 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by timsmooth503pa
just downloaded your roster i would like to help you when im off i can do a team or 2
Man, any help I can get would be appreciated. It would also get the roster out that much quicker. Each one takes several hours. Let me know when you have time, and I will shoot you the depth chart I am using.
Old 09-10-2014, 02:17 PM   #7
Rookie

Shockster's Arena

OVR: 1

What sliders will you be using with your modified rosters?
Old 09-12-2014, 11:26 PM   #8
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

Can i just say a BIG THANK YOU !!!

Last yr adding the ratings into next gen madden 25 the game played utterly less jittery and smooth. BUT it was a MAJOR MAJOR work to do and few projects actually made it if any at all.

when you do the ratings like this its hard to argue that it even needs slider work.

Yeah they look odd but theyre not cuz they truly gell well.

i have NO CLUE why the owner of the site just doesnt offer rosters made by them and just excpet donations I know all of us here would be grateful to him....

Either way Im grateful for you doing this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »