Home

CAPACLASSICS - Phase II

This is a discussion on CAPACLASSICS - Phase II within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2015, 02:51 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: CAPACLASSICS - Phase II

Hey capa how you been is your classics phase 2 a go?
Old 07-19-2015, 02:53 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 4

Ive been thinking about seeing if roster makers on os here would wanna to collaborate on a classic teams file and a few seasons rosters if i get madden 16. They desperately need teambuilder in madden and single season like ncaa 14 with customizeable seasons and franchise and a playoff mode.
Old 07-19-2015, 04:20 PM   #59
Banned

OVR: 21

I "punted" on phase II for 15...just too much work and after phase I I got burned out. Holding out hope that 16 is easier for editing and if only they would allow us to port rosters from 15 to 16 we'd be in busy.

C
Old 07-19-2015, 06:05 PM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by capa
I "punted" on phase II for 15...just too much work and after phase I I got burned out. Holding out hope that 16 is easier for editing and if only they would allow us to port rosters from 15 to 16 we'd be in busy.

C
I understand completely. I've tried multiple times to do an all time best team roster in the past and usually bailed before the end. They really need to use an editor outside of the game like NCAA Football did. It's soooo much faster!

However, I've decided to edit your phase 1 roster with my own take on the ratings for my own personal use since I don't plan on getting Madden 16 this year(hope you don't mind!). I plan on doing 2 a day, and then rewarding myself by playing those 2 teams against each other as I did today with the 85 Bears and 81 Bengals(Bears won 26-7). Hopefully I'll manage to stick with it until the end this time! It'll be a lot easier tho since I'm just editing some of the ratings and not everything.

I really do like what you guys did with the look of the teams! It's enjoyable just to sit back and watch the teams play each other cpu vs cpu.
Old 07-20-2015, 06:03 PM   #61
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by meepichi
I understand completely. I've tried multiple times to do an all time best team roster in the past and usually bailed before the end. They really need to use an editor outside of the game like NCAA Football did. It's soooo much faster!

However, I've decided to edit your phase 1 roster with my own take on the ratings for my own personal use since I don't plan on getting Madden 16 this year(hope you don't mind!). I plan on doing 2 a day, and then rewarding myself by playing those 2 teams against each other as I did today with the 85 Bears and 81 Bengals(Bears won 26-7). Hopefully I'll manage to stick with it until the end this time! It'll be a lot easier tho since I'm just editing some of the ratings and not everything.

I really do like what you guys did with the look of the teams! It's enjoyable just to sit back and watch the teams play each other cpu vs cpu.
Thanks for the compliment. Yeah...I have no issue if you edit the file for your own personal use... but please do not post it back up to the vault.

Thanks and good luck!

C
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2015, 04:58 PM   #62
MVP

Nyrain's Arena

What's the user name for this roster
Old 08-09-2015, 09:11 AM   #63
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyrain
What's the user name for this roster
User name is capa2000
Old 08-18-2015, 01:18 AM   #64
Rookie

Skyhook71's Arena

Hey, i would love to help out on classic rosters for madden. Me and another guy did classic rosters for the PS4 M25, and had planned to do it again for 15. However it was a lot of work, and its a shame madden cant do what the show does, which allows for saves to cross over so we never edited anything last year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »