Home

trying to get accurate rosters for cfm?.....Good Luck.

This is a discussion on trying to get accurate rosters for cfm?.....Good Luck. within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2016, 04:32 PM   #1
Pro

rjviking11's Arena

OVR: 3
trying to get accurate rosters for cfm?.....Good Luck.

I cannot believe what a pain it has been to try and get accurate rosters in my CFM offline. I have spent the last two days trying to get it right and I think im close to giving up. First it started with creating the 18 players that were on opening day rosters that werent available in the update, then after I thought i could start right into regular season, NOPE. even though I went through and chose the right settings, the rosters were completely mixed up. Players were released and put on different teams practice squads all over the NFL.

So Next I tried and started from the Preseason, it started out ok then I remembered, it takes you about an hour just to create a "role" for each and every team, because for whatever reason EA cant just give you a 32 team control option like the good ole days. After that I had to go through the preseason week by week and undo all of the moves that the CPU made, this is when I realized that certain players would be released and then go missing from the game completely. Finally by the start of week one I tried and go through every team depth chart's but then I realized that multiple players were missing on every team, every teams long snapper was released and deleted from the game, and Wide receivers and Corner Backs as well.

Does anyone know how to fix this??
NCAAF- West Virginia Mountaineers
NCAAB- West Virginia Mountaineers

Last edited by rjviking11; 09-14-2016 at 01:39 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2016, 08:58 PM   #2
Rookie

Chad211's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: trying to get accurate rosters for cfm?.....Good Luck.

I feel the same way just really comes down to EA doing a better job at updating rosters and one thing I did notice on the last update was that none of the long snappers were in the right spots. Also a ton of missing players and for me it makes the game far less enjoyable... Someone at EA needs to hear this stuff!!!
Old 09-13-2016, 10:12 PM   #3
Rookie

Im a Giants fan i hate that romo is not hurt n i cant start my cf beating the romoless cowgirls..

Sent from my SM-J110M using Tapatalk
Old 09-14-2016, 03:19 PM   #4
Banned

numberFour4ever's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad211
I feel the same way just really comes down to EA doing a better job at updating rosters and one thing I did notice on the last update was that none of the long snappers were in the right spots. Also a ton of missing players and for me it makes the game far less enjoyable... Someone at EA needs to hear this stuff!!!
The broken record that continues to play... How bittersweet the music is..

What the community needs is an editor.

As usual, users need to take matters into their own hands.

Especially those of us that want classic rosters/seasons.

Last edited by numberFour4ever; 09-14-2016 at 03:25 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »