Home

OSFM Madden Draft Classes

This is a discussion on OSFM Madden Draft Classes within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2018, 05:44 PM   #17
Rookie

SyncereBlackout's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: OSFM Madden Draft Classes

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
any chance or thought in making individual classes for individual online leagues , that once they confirm its downloaded and in their league you could then delete said class so no one from that league could download it and look it over?

I ask because as a commish of an online league , this is about the only way I and many others would really consider using this feature. I have heard numerous good things about your rosters you do for MLB the show , and understand you would make a focus on making the draft classes match up well with stock rosters. This is one key reason i think many online leagues would love this type of thing, since the random generated ones come out with too many older players, or too many wrs and dbs with 94+ speed and accel, too many superstars , etc .

I know many people on OS are offline people, but for the online leagues ( and there are alot of them ) i think many would love to have someone they can trust , like you guys, where no one from league needs to " double check" the class before using them to make sure there are not crazy players or attributes or devs etc in the class that would throw things off in the league. This way no one has to look over anything and the draft is purely just people drafting based on their schemes( i hope this year) and what they see thru scouting. Of course if leagues just used files you kept on servers, the issue would be anyone in league could then download it and know everything on everyone. So it would need to be something you would be willing to delete once they confirm its in their league . Any thoughts on doing this sorta thing for online leagues ?

I realize it would take alot of work , and im sure most leagues would be willing to compensate you guys for it .Asking for a friend.......

I never thought of this. Now I’m starting to rethink things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NY Jets
NY Yankees
NY Rangers
Florida Gators
Old 07-21-2018, 07:59 PM   #18
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidinDwnKingsley
Guys as I said on Twitter in the last few days, some of the OSFM team has decided to work on Madden Draft Classes this year because they are editable and shareable. I’ll keep you guys posted here and on twitter with updates but rest assured we are aiming for 100% authenticity with these as we do with OSFM.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Authentic rosters meaning real collegiate players? PS4?
Old 07-21-2018, 08:00 PM   #19
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballerstorm
How long you think the draft classes will take to be created by you, and also how far in the future you plan to go. I am really hoping you go as far as you can in the future, up to 2021 with like Zamir White and Amon-Ra St. Brown. If you do I will be using your rosters for my 32 man league.
Yesss Amon-Ra is so dope!
Old 07-22-2018, 06:35 PM   #20
Rookie

Shamhat1915's Arena

OVR: 5

Looking forward for this. The OSFM rosters for The Show are always amazing, and if you're doing this for Madden this year, then the drafts in cfm are going to be amazing as well
This is the first time I've been excited for Madden in a long time, and the first time I'm actually making this a day one pick-up in years
Old 07-22-2018, 10:49 PM   #21
MVP

scitychamps87's Arena

OVR: 3

I am beyond thrilled that we are going to get draft classes from some of the OSFM crew. This will make franchise have unbelievable replay value for at least a decade worth of seasons in my book. Awesome!

Sent from my XT1650 using Operation Sports mobile app
--5 Time Stanley Cup Champions--
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2018, 11:11 AM   #22
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

“The game has been out for 10 minutes just wondering when these rosters will be done, you get the game like a month early ridin so these should be out sometime tonight right, sorry for askin”

Just waiting for that. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 07-25-2018, 03:19 PM   #23
Just started!

ramdawg32's Arena

How long do you think it'll be before the first draft class is finished and ready for download?
Old 07-26-2018, 03:11 PM   #24
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramdawg32
How long do you think it'll be before the first draft class is finished and ready for download?
A month at least

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »