Home

Editing player ratings before starting a franchise mode

This is a discussion on Editing player ratings before starting a franchise mode within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2018, 02:09 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Editing player ratings before starting a franchise mode

Hi everyone. Do you know if its possible this year to edit EVERYTHING about a player BEFORE even starting a franchise, basically just for Play Now?

Or is there a way to import franchise teams to be able to use in Play Now?

The reason i ask is because editing rosters outside of franchise is very limiting. For example, the last name cant be longer than 10 letters, and you cant edit height, weight, girth, etc.

If exporting teams was a thing, we could edit rosters inside Franchise and use them in Play Now.

I am working on realistic All-Time rosters that I would love to share with everyone if any of this is possible?

I know the game isn't out for anyone, but can anyone test it out for me? Maybe post a screenshot of a pre-Franchise Edit Player screen? Would be great, thanks in advance.
Old 08-06-2018, 02:18 PM   #10
Rookie

wtd03's Arena

I always edit Jameis Winston

The kid is a stud but his attributes are nerfed because of his appearance in the media which is asinine
Old 08-06-2018, 03:31 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtd03
I always edit Jameis Winston

The kid is a stud but his attributes are nerfed because of his appearance in the media which is asinine
His attributes were nerfed because he had a terrible year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2018, 06:30 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 1

I always find a need to edit, but usually don't do it.

Bosa and Garrett with Bosa having better power and finesse moves while Garrett has better block shedding. Also, Bosa has a rather mediocre Tackle rating of 78 when he had at least 70 solos last year and combined tackling over 80. And, Bosa has a stamina rating of I believe 84. Garrett has 96 for strength and Bosa has 87.

I haven't made any adjustments to Bosa, though I feel there should be some. I continue to fight temptation using Garrett-like strength.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »