Home

madden 19 rosters

This is a discussion on madden 19 rosters within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-29-2018, 08:42 PM   #169
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: madden 19 rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838
Just downloaded your week 1 roster from mid October if I understand correctly. I like what I see so far. There were no issues with depth charts. Some other Custom rosters have glitches with players.out of order even after you change and save depth charts. Did you just create some of the players? Any Traits Edits? Look forward to your next update. Happy holidays!
i created the bios of around 85 players how u can tell is they are all 65 in rating or blank eqip i shouild had just started from there the week 5 update but

1 so many new photos 2 cap plom if u keep adding new guys the cap gets tight after about week8 kane gave most of the teams more cap room
Old 12-29-2018, 08:54 PM   #170
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daonlyjmo7
Any projected release date?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
i am going to see how many i can make in 2 days torr and monday if it goes well maybe friday

it just depends if i do the traits retirements it will add 2-3 weeks

i am so torn if i wait 6 weeks i can not worry with the IR and just cut the worse of the worse

but i want to get going and i dont think EA will add any more guys this season

i think i am going to try to do it now and in mid-feb

but i wont fix the ratings util mid-feb

here is my list as of last night players on teams not in game

zona
61 Shelton, Coleman OC OL Justin Evans Jonathan Moxey | 0 cb
atl 87 Graham, Jaeden TE 7 Gray, Devin WR 16 Blake, Christian WR
balt 60 Crecelius, Randin OT 00 Keizer, Nick TE

buff Andrew Lauderdale ot 00 Thornton, Josh CB
car 30 Bonnafon, Reggie RB
chi 55 Woods, Josh LB 25 Mincy, Jonathon CB 00 Grayson, Cyril WR
ciny 61 Lundblade, Brad OC 17 Whitfield, Kermit WR
cie 17 Jackson, Blake WR OT Mason Gentry and WR Daniel Williams 00 Lampkin, Ashton CB
dal 63 Campos, Jake OT 46 Chunn, Jordan RB 32 Olumba, Donovan CB 00 Omoile, Oni OG
den Linden Stephens 00 CB 00 Lyons, Caushaud DT 00 Semisch, Tim TE fieds shay wr 00
det 00 Andre Chachere CB 00 Jones, David FS 00 Wynn, Jonathan DE RB Justin Stockton 00 Alexander, Deontez WR 00 Brown, Brian WR 18 Lacy, Chris W/NE
gb 00 Sheldon, Brady OB 00 Redding, Teo WR 00 Johnson, Malcolm TE 00 Thompson, Jason S Eric Cotton | 0 DE/TE
hou
indy Phillip Walker 00 qb
jax 83 McKever, Pharoah TE 00 Dunn, Michael OT 00 Board, CJ WR 00 Kuntz, Christian OB 00 Veasy, Jordan WR
kc 6 Crockett, Josh WR 60 Davison, Raymond LB DB Horace Richardson
LAC 97 Afriyie, Pat DE WR Justice Liggins 00 Springs, Arrion CB
LAR 47 Richards, Ramon SS
mia 18 Lewis, Malcolm WR 00 Owusu, Francis WR
minn 85 Badet, Jeff WR
ne 45 Harris, Trent L B 92 Herron, Frank DT 42 Wiltz, Jomal CB 00 Patterson, Damoun adams tony og 0
no 69 Wozniak, Nate TE
nyg 49 Martin, Robert RB 43 Zamort, Ronald CB 00 Miller, Brock PT
nyj 31 Thompson, Mark RB 00 Bouagnon, Joel RB 00 Celestin, Jonathan LB 47 Miller, Charlie FS
Oak Yurachek, Ryan FB 64 McGloster, Jamar OT 84 Butler, Paul SF18 45 Leavitt, Dallin CF18 18 Davis, Rashard WR

philly 84 Miller, Dorren WR 57 Brown, Asantay SS
pitt 14 Jones, Tevin WR 00 Webb, Ralph RB
sea 10 Scott, Caleb WR 62 Henry, Marcus OC
sf Terrell Williams 00 Lucas, Marcus WR WR Jordan Smallwood 7 Dunbar, Steven CF18
tb 70 Holcomb, Ruben OT DE Farrington Huguenin
tenn 83 Ross, Devin WR
was 82 Holtz, JP TE 00 Joseph, Roubbens OT
Old 01-01-2019, 10:25 PM   #171
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

update

it takes about 20-30 min to make a player unless u just do the bio

this is going to take about 3 weeks

unless i just do bios and retirements which will take 4-5 days

plus i have to start siting up a draft class here in the next 2-4 weeks and make my 1.0 draft class by march 2.0 in apil and 2.5 about a week before the draft

my offical draft class will not be done uthil early may so that i can add the 25 players that will be drafted that i wont know about util draft day d 2 and under or guys with littie tape

the faces eniq will be helped by Houston-brewer i can take a screenshot and copy it that way

the best i can do is update the bios retiement dont worry i have my ways of knowing who are real fa who are really gone etc

in feb 7th or 8th i will prob make a fresh post on this detailed my plan

uthil then i will tell u what sties i use so u will know

https://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthchar...pthcharts.aspx
http://nfltraderumors.co/2018-nfl-free-agents-list/
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/.../quarterbacks/
https://www.ourlads.com/nfl-draft/
http://walterfootball.com/draft2019charlie.php
https://www.footballdb.com/transacti...html?period=1w
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-01-2019, 10:30 PM   #172
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

December 29, 2018
Team Transactions
Chicago Bears Activated OG Kyle Long from Injured Reserve. Waived QB Tyler Bray.
Dallas Cowboys Activated WR C.J. Goodwin from Injured Reserve.
Detroit Lions Signed DB Andre Chachere to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad. Placed DB DeShawn Shead (Knee) on Injured Reserve.
Indianapolis Colts Signed DB Jalen Collins to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad. Signed QB Phillip Walker to the Practice Squad.
Los Angeles Rams Signed OT Kyle Murphy to the Practice Squad. Placed C J.J. Dielman on the Practice Squad/Injured List.
New Orleans Saints Signed QB J.T. Barrett to the Practice Squad. Released RB Martez Carter from the Practice Squad.
New York Giants Signed WR Alonzo Russell to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad. Placed WR Jawill Davis (Knee) on Injured Reserve.
New York Jets Signed DB Brandon Bryant, WR J.J. Jones and DT Destiny Vaeao to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad. Placed DB Morris Claiborne (Shoulder), WR Quincy Enunwa (Ankle) and LB Kevin Pierre-Louis (Shoulder) on Injured Reserve.
San Francisco 49ers Signed DE Ryan Delaire and WR Max McCaffrey to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad. Placed RB Matt Breida (Ankle) and WR Dante Pettis (Knee) on Injured Reserve.
Washington Redskins Signed TE J.P. Holtz to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad.
December 28, 2018
Team Transactions
Arizona Cardinals Waived DB Leonard Johnson and DB Deatrick Nichols. Signed WR Malachi Dupre and DT Pasoni Tasini to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad.
Carolina Panthers Signed OG Dorian Johnson to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad. Placed RB Kenjon Barner (Knee) on Injured Reserve.
Cincinnati Bengals Signed RB Quinton Flowers, OG Kent Perkins and WR Hunter Sharp to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad. Placed WR Tyler Boyd (Knee), LB Jordan Evans (Ankle) and DB Dre Kirkpatrick (Shoulder) on Injured Reserve.
Cleveland Browns Signed WR Blake Jackson to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad. Placed LB Tanner Vallejo (Hamstring) on Injured Reserve.
Denver Broncos Signed DB Horace Richardson from the Kansas City Chiefs practice squad. Signed LB Aaron Wallace from the Cincinnati Bengals practice squad. Placed WR Andre Holmes (Ankle) and RB Phillip Lindsay (Wrist) on Injured Reserve.
Detroit Lions Acquired LB Mitchell Loewen via waivers (from the New Orleans Saints). Placed DT A'Shawn Robinson (Knee) on Injured Reserve.
Indianapolis Colts Waived DB Rolan Milligan.
Jacksonville Jaguars Activated LB Donald Payne from Injured Reserve. Waived LB Martrell Spaight. Signed RB Dimitri Flowers and QB Tanner Lee to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad. Placed K Josh Lambo (Groin) and OT Josh Wells (Concussion) on Injured Reserve.
Oakland Raiders Signed DB Makinton Dorleant to the Practice Squad.
Pittsburgh Steelers Signed K Matthew McCrane. Placed K Chris Boswell (Undisclosed) on Injured Reserve.
Washington Redskins Placed WR Maurice Harris (Concussion) on Injured Reserve.
December 27, 2018
Team Transactions
Green Bay Packers Waived OT Kyle Murphy from Injured Reserve.
Houston Texans Signed LB Josh Keyes.
New Orleans Saints Signed OT Cornelius Lucas and OT Derek Newton. Waived LB Mitchell Loewen and DB Josh Robinson.
New York Giants Signed P Brock Miller to the Practice Squad.
New York Jets Signed TE Clive Walford. Placed TE Eric Tomlinson (Achilles) on Injured Reserve.
Oakland Raiders Signed WR Rashard Davis to the Practice Squad.
Washington Redskins Signed DE Marcus Smith. Signed DB Alex Carter to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad. Placed QB Colt McCoy (Leg) and TE Jordan Reed (Toe) on Injured Reserve.
December 26, 2018
Team Transactions
Arizona Cardinals Signed OL Will House to the Practice Squad.
Carolina Panthers Signed QB Garrett Gilbert. Placed QB Taylor Heinicke (Elbow) on Injured Reserve.
Dallas Cowboys Signed WR Lance Lenoir to the Practice Squad.
Detroit Lions Signed WR Brian Brown to the Practice Squad.
Green Bay Packers Signed TE Evan Baylis to the Practice Squad.
Houston Texans Signed LB Tyrell Adams from the San Francisco 49ers practice squad. Signed DB Michael Hunter to the Practice Squad.
Indianapolis Colts Signed TE Erik Swoope to the Practice Squad. Released QB Phillip Walker from the Practice Squad.
Jacksonville Jaguars Signed WR Andre Levrone and OG Salesi Uhatafe to the Practice Squad.
Kansas City Chiefs Designated OT Laurent Duvernay-Tardif for return from Injured Reserve.
Los Angeles Chargers Signed DE Tyrone Holmes to the Practice Squad.
New York Giants Placed TE Hakeem Valles on the Practice Squad/Injured List.
Philadelphia Eagles Signed DB Chandon Sullivan to the Practice Squad.
San Francisco 49ers Signed WR Steven Dunbar to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad.
Washington Redskins Signed LB Marquis Flowers. Signed WR Carlos Henderson and WR ArDarius Stewart to the Practice Squad.
December 25, 2018
Team Transactions
Arizona Cardinals Acquired DB D.J. Swearinger via waivers (from the Washington Redskins). Released DB Anthony Smithson from the Practice Squad. Placed OT Korey Cunningham (Foot) on Injured Reserve.
Green Bay Packers Activated OG Alex Light from the Reserve/Suspended List. Placed DT Kenny Clark (Elbow) on Injured Reserve.
Seattle Seahawks Signed WR Malik Turner to the Practice Squad.
December 24, 2018
Team Transactions
Dallas Cowboys Waived WR Lance Lenoir.
Houston Texans Signed WR Steven Mitchell to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad. Signed LB Chris Landrum to the Practice Squad. Released LB Kennan Gilchrist from the Practice Squad. Placed LB Brian Peters (Ankle), WR Demaryius Thomas (Achilles) and DB Kayvon Webster (Quadriceps) on Injured Reserve.
Indianapolis Colts Signed LB Anthony Winbush to the Practice Squad. Released TE Je'Ron Hamm from the Practice Squad.
New England Patriots Released OT Toby Weathersby from the Practice Squad.
Oakland Raiders Waived DE Damontre Moore. Signed TE Paul Butler and DB Dallin Leavitt to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad. Placed DB Daryl Worley (Shoulder) on Injured Reserve.
Philadelphia Eagles Activated WR Mike Wallace from Injured Reserve. Waived DB De'Vante Bausby and DB Chandon Sullivan. Signed DB Josh Hawkins to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad.
San Francisco 49ers Placed DB Jaquiski Tartt (Shoulder) on Injured Reserve.
Tennessee Titans Signed QB Austin Davis. Signed LB LaTroy Lewis to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad. Signed WR Kalif Raymond and DE Kendal Vickers to the Practice Squad. Placed DT Jurrell Casey (Knee) and TE Cole Wick (Shoulder) on Injured Reserve.
Washington Redskins Waived DB D.J. Swearinger.
December 22, 2018
Team Transactions
Dallas Cowboys Signed RB Darius Jackson to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad. Placed TE Geoff Swaim (Wrist) on Injured Reserve.
Detroit Lions Signed WR Chris Lacy and DB Dee Virgin to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad. Signed WR Deontez Alexander to the Practice Squad. Placed WR Bruce Ellington (Hamstring) and DB Charles Washington (Hamstring) on Injured Reserve.
Green Bay Packers Signed RB Lavon Coleman to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad. Placed DB Will Redmond (Shoulder) on Injured Reserve.
Houston Texans Activated DB Kayvon Webster from Injured Reserve.
Indianapolis Colts Signed DB Rolan Milligan to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad.
Jacksonville Jaguars Signed DB Breon Borders and OG Brandon Thomas to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad. Placed DE Jermey Parnell (Knee) on Injured Reserve.
New Orleans Saints Activated WR Ted Ginn Jr. from Injured Reserve. Waived OT Cornelius Lucas.
Seattle Seahawks Waived WR Malik Turner. Signed OT Elijah Nkansah to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad.
December 21, 2018
Team Transactions
Chicago Bears Designated OG Kyle Long for return from Injured Reserve.
Miami Dolphins Waived C Hroniss Grasu. Signed DB Maurice Smith to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad.
New England Patriots Signed DE Ufomba Kamalu to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad. Signed OL Tony Adams to the Practice Squad.
New York Jets Signed DB Charlie Miller to the Practice Squad.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Waived DB Maurice Fleming from Injured Reserve.
Washington Redskins Signed OT Timon Parris to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad. Placed OT Austin Howard (Hip) on Injured Reserve.
December 20, 2018
Team Transactions
Arizona Cardinals Signed OT Justin Evans to the Practice Squad. Released WR Daniel Braverman from the Practice Squad.
Carolina Panthers Signed QB Kyle Allen to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad. Signed DT Elijah Qualls to the Practice Squad. Placed LB Shaq Thompson (Shoulder) on Injured Reserve.
Los Angeles Chargers Waived LB Chris Landrum. Signed DE Anthony Lanier to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad.
New England Patriots Placed WR Josh Gordon on the Reserve/Suspended List.
New Orleans Saints Signed OT Cornelius Lucas. Waived OT Derek Newton. Designated WR Ted Ginn Jr. for return from Injured Reserve.
New York Jets Signed LB Anthony Wint to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad. Placed LB Jeremiah Attaochu (Concussion) on Injured Reserve.
Tennessee Titans Signed LB Nigel Harris to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad. Placed RB David Fluellen (Knee) on Injured Reserve.
Washington Redskins Signed WR Darvin Kidsy to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad.
December 19, 2018
Team Transactions
Arizona Cardinals Acquired WR Pharoh Cooper via waivers (from the Los Angeles Rams). Signed LB Pete Robertson and DB Anthony Smithson to the Practice Squad. Released OT Justin Evans from the Practice Squad.
Carolina Panthers Signed TE Jason Vander Laan to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad. Signed OG Landon Turner and LB Antwione Williams to the Practice Squad. Placed K Graham Gano (Knee) on Injured Reserve.
Denver Broncos Signed DB Craig Mager. Placed DB Chris Harris (Leg) on Injured Reserve.
Detroit Lions Activated DB Jamal Agnew from Injured Reserve. Signed RB Justin Stockton to the Practice Squad. Released OG Salesi Uhatafe from the Practice Squad. Placed RB Kerryon Johnson (Knee) on Injured Reserve.
Los Angeles Rams Signed RB C.J. Anderson.
Miami Dolphins Signed DT Kendrick Norton from the Carolina Panthers practice squad. Placed RB Frank Gore (Foot) on Injured Reserve.
New England Patriots Signed OT Toby Weathersby to the Practice Squad.
New Orleans Saints Signed RB Martez Carter to the Practice Squad. Released QB J.T. Barrett from the Practice Squad.
New York Giants Activated WR Cody Latimer from Injured Reserve.
New York Jets Acquired LB Emmanuel Lamur via waivers (from the Oakland Raiders). Placed OT Brandon Shell (Knee) on Injured Reserve.
Oakland Raiders Signed LB Cayson Collins and QB Nathan Peterman to the Practice Squad.
San Francisco 49ers Signed DB Tyvis Powell. Signed WR Jordan Smallwood to the Practice Squad. Placed DB Ahkello Witherspoon (Knee) on Injured Reserve.
Seattle Seahawks Signed C Marcus Henry to the Practice Squad. Released WR Damore'ea Stringfellow from the Practice Squad.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Signed DE Jeremiah Ledbetter to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad. Signed DE Farrington Huguenin and DE Alec James to the Practice Squad.
Washington Redskins Signed DB Jeremy Reaves to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad. Signed DB Jack Tocho to the Practice Squad. Placed DB Danny Johnson (Finger) on Injured Reserve. Placed DB Montae Nicholson on the Non-Football Illness List.
December 18, 2018
Team Transactions
Arizona Cardinals Waived LB Jonathan Anderson, DB Dontae Johnson and DB Quinten Rollins. Signed DB Chris Jones and DB Deatrick Nichols to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad. Signed DB Jonathan Moxey to the Practice Squad.
Atlanta Falcons Signed RB Jeremy Langford to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad. Signed WR Christian Blake and OT Chris Durant to the Practice Squad. Released WR Julian Williams from the Practice Squad. Placed RB Ito Smith (Knee) on Injured Reserve.
Buffalo Bills Signed WR Victor Bolden from the San Francisco 49ers practice squad. Placed RB Marcus Murphy (Elbow) on Injured Reserve.
Cincinnati Bengals Signed LB Chris Worley to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad. Signed DB Chris Cooper to the Practice Squad. Placed LB Malik Jefferson (Foot) on Injured Reserve.
Cleveland Browns Signed C Kyle Friend to the Practice Squad.
Detroit Lions Signed DT John Atkins to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad. Signed WR Brandon Reilly to the Practice Squad. Placed DE Da'Shawn Hand (Knee) on Injured Reserve.
Green Bay Packers Signed WR Allen Lazard from the Jacksonville Jaguars practice squad. Signed TE Eric Cotton and DB D.J. Killings to the Practice Squad. Placed RB Aaron Jones (Knee) on Injured Reserve. Placed TE Ethan Wolf on the Practice Squad/Injured List.
Houston Texans Waived WR Sammie Coates.
Indianapolis Colts Signed DB J.J. Wilcox. Signed LB Tegray Scales to the Practice Squad. Placed LB Skai Moore (Neck) and DT Al Woods (Leg) on Injured Reserve.
Jacksonville Jaguars Signed RB Dimitri Flowers and WR Jordan Veasy to the Practice Squad.
Los Angeles Chargers Signed DB Arrion Springs to the Practice Squad.
Los Angeles Rams Waived WR Pharoh Cooper.
New York Giants Placed DB Antonio Hamilton (Quadriceps) on Injured Reserve.
New York Jets Signed OT Eric Smith from the New England Patriots practice squad. Placed WR Rishard Matthews (Hamstring) on Injured Reserve.
Oakland Raiders Waived LB Emmanuel Lamur. Signed DB Rico Gafford and DT Gabe Wright to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad. Placed OG Gabe Jackson (Elbow) on Injured Reserve.
Seattle Seahawks Signed RB Bo Scarbrough from the Jacksonville Jaguars practice squad. Placed OG Jordan Simmons (Knee) on Injured Reserve.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Signed TE Donnie Ernsberger to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad. Placed TE Alan Cross (Shoulder) and DB Justin Evans (Toe) on Injured Reserve.
Tennessee Titans Signed DB Kenneth Durden to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad. Signed LB Gimel President to the Practice Squad. Placed DB Logan Ryan (Leg) on Injured Reserve.
Washington Redskins Signed DB Harlan Miller. Signed DB Alex Carter, WR Montay Crockett and RB Russell Hansbrough to the Practice Squad. Placed DB Joshua Holsey (Knee) on Injured Reserve.
December 17, 2018
Team Transactions
Green Bay Packers Acquired RB Kapri Bibbs via waivers (from the Washington Redskins). Placed OG Alex Light on the Reserve/Suspended List.
Jacksonville Jaguars Signed LB Christian Kuntz to the Practice Squad. Placed DB Ronnie Harrison (Knee) on Injured Reserve.
New Orleans Saints Signed QB J.T. Barrett to the Practice Squad. Released RB Martez Carter from the Practice Squad.
New York Jets Signed WR DeAngelo Yancey to the Practice Squad.
Old 01-15-2019, 07:47 PM   #173
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

update i have started on these rosters right now i am going through all moves today hopefully by friday i can start adding the new players on game on ps this update will be based on the div round update

i am also retired players as well because if i dont do it the game will do it for u in cfm

the only plomem i will have is on cfm once the season starts u only have 5o wr in free aganty and right now i have 96 wr in fa so 46 wr will have to be put in K and P but i have a workaround to keep more WR on the roseter and that is move some to RB TE maybe 1 or 2 at QB

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »