Home

KiffinWillWin's Madden 20 PC Rosters/Draft Classes

This is a discussion on KiffinWillWin's Madden 20 PC Rosters/Draft Classes within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2019, 02:23 PM   #41
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: KiffinWillWin's Madden 20 PC Rosters/Draft Classes

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiffinWillWin
Hit a Road Bump Today. My Credit Card Company Called Yesterday Saying They Detected a Fraudulent Charge For $99.99 I Told Them To Take Care Of It. They Sent Me A New Card Which I Received Today. Problem Is When I Went To Start Madden It Wouldn't Work And It Says My Account's Been Banned. So I Must Of Unknowingly Blocked Origin's Payment They Got Pissed And Banned My Account, Don't Know Why My Credit Card Company Detected Origin As a Fraudulent Charge But That's Just My Luck. With My Account Being Banned I Have No Way To Pay For The Game Now Other Then Creating a New Account Which Would Mean Starting Over On The Draft Classes, That Will Be My Worst Case Scenario. As Of Now I've Called EA/Origin Left a Message, and I Have Sent Them an E-Mail In Regards To My Issue. I'm Hoping They Unban My Account and Allow Me To Re-Purchase Madden 20. Either Way I'll Update You All When I Have The Matter Resolved. Hopefully I'll Be Picking Up With The RBs-FBs For The 2021 Draft Class, If Not I'll Let You All Know That I'm Restarting The Draft Class With a New Gamer ID.

that sucks....

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2019, 02:46 PM   #42
MVP

KiffinWillWin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13

that sucks....
Yea It Really Does. Hoping For The Best.
Favorite NFL Team: Las Vegas Raiders
Favorite Players Of All-Time: Derek Carr & Tom Brady
Old 08-14-2019, 02:02 AM   #43
MVP

KiffinWillWin's Arena

Couldn't Recover My Profile, A Boneheaded Move On My Part By Accidentally Blocking My Origin Payment. The End Results I Have a New Gamer ID MarkJr2989 One Number Off From My Old Gamer ID. I Lost Roughly 100 Prospects, Will Work To Get Them Back In The Game and Get The Files Moving A Long Again. I Already Announced The QBs RBs FBs WRs & TEs For Both Classes After I Have Added Those Players I Will Check Back In and Announce The O-Linemen. Sorry For The Road Block/Delay Guys But I Have a New Account & My Credit Company Has Been Informed That Origin Is Not a Fraudulent Charge So This Wont Be Happening Again. Will Stay Committed To Working On The Draft Classes Everyday From Here On Out. Will Check Back In After I Input The QBs RBs FBs WRs & TEs For Both Classes. Once I Input a Player They Will Appear On The Prospect Database First Page Second Post Of This Thread. As Always Thanks For Following & Any Suggestions, Comments, Or Questions Are Welcome.
Old 08-20-2019, 12:17 PM   #44
Rookie

chief_jayhawk's Arena

Hey, is there anyway to have you share your rating system with me? I'm trying to develop an excel file that takes college stats/combine scores and translates them to Madden.
Old 08-20-2019, 04:06 PM   #45
MVP

KiffinWillWin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chief_jayhawk
Hey, is there anyway to have you share your rating system with me? I'm trying to develop an excel file that takes college stats/combine scores and translates them to Madden.
I Use This Chart To Translate 40 Time To Speed & I Watch Highlight Tapes On YouTube I Also Look Over The Player Stats To Help Determine Ratings.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2019, 04:15 PM   #46
Rookie

chief_jayhawk's Arena

Quote:
I Use This Chart To Translate 40 Time To Speed & I Watch Highlight Tapes On YouTube I Also Look Over The Player Stats To Help Determine Ratings.
Thanks! Do you have a formula you use to determine all the other attributes for rookies coming into the league? I'm trying to develop one use in draft classes as well as all-time rosters to be as realistic as possible. Basically, I want to be able to make realistic rosters like so many other users.
Old 08-20-2019, 04:48 PM   #47
MVP

KiffinWillWin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chief_jayhawk
Thanks! Do you have a formula you use to determine all the other attributes for rookies coming into the league? I'm trying to develop one use in draft classes as well as all-time rosters to be as realistic as possible. Basically, I want to be able to make realistic rosters like so many other users.
No Problem, I Sent You a PM With a Little Bit More Info On How I Rate Guys.
Basically As Follows For Rookies Coming Into The League(Based Off Their Stats From Most Recent College Season) I Keep Awareness Between 50 & 75.

QBs With 60+ Completion Percentage Get 80 or 80+ Short THA, 75 or 75+ Mid ACC, 68-82 Deep ACC You'll Want To Watch Their YouTube Highlights To See Their Touch On The Deep Ball In Order To Get an Idea On THP/Deep Acc.

WRs With 50 REC get 80 Catch, 60 REC 82, 70 Rec 84, 80+ 85 or 86

TEs With 40 Rec Get 80 Catch Increase 2 For Every 10+ Catches

DL Get 80 finesse moves for 7 sacks, 82 for 9, 84 for 10, 85 for 12 or 12+

DBs Get 65 catch for 3 INTs 68 or 69 catch for 4 INTs 70 catch for 5 INTs, 72 catch for 6 INTs, 75 catch for 7 INTs.

Kickers/Punters With Field Goal Longs Over 50 Or Punting Average over 44.0 I Give 90 Kick Power

RBs You Really Have To Watch Highlights On YouTube + Factor Their Height/Weight Speed To Determine If Their a Power Back Or Speed Back.

Last edited by KiffinWillWin; 08-20-2019 at 04:55 PM.
Old 08-20-2019, 04:56 PM   #48
Rookie

chief_jayhawk's Arena

Quote:
No Problem, I Sent You a PM With a Little Bit More Info On How I Rate Guys.
Basically As Follows For Rookies Coming Into The League(Based Off Their Stats From Most Recent College Season) I Keep Awareness Between 50 & 75.

QBs With 60+ Completion Percentage Get 80 or 80+ Short THA, 75 or 75+ Mid ACC, 68-82 Deep ACC You'll Want To Watch Their YouTube Highlights To See Their Touch On The Deep Ball In Order To Get an Idea On THP/Deep Acc.

WRs With 50 REC get 80 Catch, 60 REC 82, 70 Rec 84, 80+ 85 or 86

TEs With 40 Rec Get 80 Catch Increase 2 For Every 10+ Catches

DL Get 80 finesse moves for 7 sacks, 82 for 9, 84 for 10, 85 for 12 or 12+

DBs Get 65 catch for 3 INTs 68 or 69 catch for 4 INTs 70 catch for 5 INTs, 72 catch for 6 INTs, 75 catch for 7 INTs.

Kickers/Punters With Field Goal Longs Over 50 Or Punting Average over 44.0 I Give 90 Kick Power

RBs You Really Have To Watch Highlights On YouTube + Factor Their Height/Weight Speed To Determine If Their a Power Back Or Speed Back.
Thanks so much!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »