Home

Ratings Spread Roster

This is a discussion on Ratings Spread Roster within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2019, 02:47 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Ratings Spread Roster (PS4)

Hey everyone! Last year I made a simulation roster and I have done that once again this season!

Username:Yurivexen
Roster Name:RATINGSPREAD

My goal was to separate the truly elite players with average players. I didn’t go too hard core into the lower overalls, but I made some significant changes to players in the 90s and 80s.

Two things I really wanted to work on is lowering the amount of Big Hitters in the game and completely overhauling the TUP rating. Not all bad QBs are inaccurate. The three main things that separate franchise QBs and backups are
Arm talent (ability to throw into tight windows)
QB intangibles(Awareness)
Ability to handle pressure in the pocket (TUP)

My scaling is pretty simple:

90+ Superstars who are perennial all-pro caliber players. Consistently argued to be the best at their position and goes toe to toe with all-time greats.

80+ Game changers who are always in the running for a pro bowl selection. Elite role players or just all around really good players. They are not easily replaceable and their teams are much better with them in the line-up.

75-79 Solid players who make their team better, but may have a talent ceiling or lack or consistency consistency. A little better than average, but may not be worth breaking the bank for.

70-75 Average players who are replaceable. May also be young players and high end back-ups.

60-69 Back-up players and lower rated rookies

50-59 Low upside players and the Nathan Petermans of the world

I’ll continue working on the roster here and there to make tweaks, but I would love to hear some feedback! It would be much appreciated.

The roster is mostly up to date! I don’t have any intention on moving moving around low overall players because it’s not predictable where they will go at the end of the pre-season. I’ll make updates to ratings and transactions if someone requests something specific that I have completely wrong.

I hope you all enjoy 😊

Username: Yurivexen
Roster name: RATINGSPREAD

Last edited by yurivexen; 08-05-2019 at 07:10 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2019, 06:20 PM   #2
Rookie

Slimthugga76's Arena

Re: Ratings Spread Roster

What system????
Old 08-05-2019, 07:09 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimthugga76
What system????
PS4! I’m sorry! I’ll add it to the thread title
Old 08-05-2019, 08:21 PM   #4
Banned

I create MLB: The Show, Classic Rosters, and also spread the ratings. I use a 10-Pt. Scale to separate players, and it works well. I refuse to play the puke known as Madden, but, I am sure your roster plays great. How are simulation statistics?
Old 08-05-2019, 08:28 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Whale
I create MLB: The Show, Classic Rosters, and also spread the ratings. I use a 10-Pt. Scale to separate players, and it works well. I refuse to play the puke known as Madden, but, I am sure your roster plays great. How are simulation statistics?
Wow that’s crazy! I definitely didn’t separate them like that haha. I agree though. Madden base rosters are pretty bad. They overrate way too many people. They just throw out 90 overalls like they are nothing. They should be reserved for special players. I haven’t tested them in CFM yet. Sim stats are complete crap though. I wish they would improve upon them, but it’s all about keeping MUT fresh and afloat

I wanted to make and put out a roster before the player likeness update comes out and I got it done. I would love if you would check it out and provide feedback. I know they are far from perfect, but I like how they turned out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2019, 06:57 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yurivexen
Wow that’s crazy! I definitely didn’t separate them like that haha. I agree though. Madden base rosters are pretty bad. They overrate way too many people. They just throw out 90 overalls like they are nothing. They should be reserved for special players. I haven’t tested them in CFM yet. Sim stats are complete crap though. I wish they would improve upon them, but it’s all about keeping MUT fresh and afloat

I wanted to make and put out a roster before the player likeness update comes out and I got it done. I would love if you would check it out and provide feedback. I know they are far from perfect, but I like how they turned out.
I despise Madden, and have not touched it since 2006. I refuse to waste time on it.
Old 08-08-2019, 11:21 PM   #7
Rookie

Have you tested this roster?
Old 11-10-2019, 12:30 PM   #8
Rookie

I just finished a Madden 20 PS4 roster made up of backup, practice squad, and players that didn't make the 53 man roster. No one is rated over 69 and everyone is 27 yrs old or younger. While not a true fictional roster its the closest thing. Is great for a 32 team rebuild. The file is called NOONEOVER69. Hope you like

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »