Home

M20 1986 Roster PS4

This is a discussion on M20 1986 Roster PS4 within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-10-2020, 02:16 PM   #41
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: M20 1986 Roster PS4

I have played 4 games in Franchise mode so far with this roster and my playbook suggestions. So far really pretty good results. The average QB completion percentage is 55% which is really good so far. Perhaps a few too many sacks, but not way out of normal.

Running backs averages are a little up for a couple of guys, but again nothing crazy.

Also, with all of the results so far, it is a really small sample size, but the results are promising so far.

The games have played out really well too. The Packers vs Bears game was really good and close. That is true to real like as well. Even though the Packers were really not very good, they gave the Bears trouble in 85 and 86.

I just finished the Jets vs Bills game. The Jets dominated throughout except for a pick six and a fumble returned for a TD.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-10-2020, 04:18 PM   #42
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

I had a really great CPU vs CPU match up Packers Vs Bears, seen everything in this game, first ever in any madden game seeing a block punt, good amount of offense and defense on both sides of the ball.

Ot win for Da Bears! McMahon To Thornton ftw!!

I've set my franchise up and I'll load some games here time to time to see, Roster is playing awesome! Ty again!
Old 05-15-2020, 02:15 PM   #43
Banned

tuckermaine's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iteachpercussion
I have played 4 games in Franchise mode so far with this roster and my playbook suggestions. So far really pretty good results. The average QB completion percentage is 55% which is really good so far. Perhaps a few too many sacks, but not way out of normal.

Running backs averages are a little up for a couple of guys, but again nothing crazy.

Also, with all of the results so far, it is a really small sample size, but the results are promising so far.

The games have played out really well too. The Packers vs Bears game was really good and close. That is true to real like as well. Even though the Packers were really not very good, they gave the Bears trouble in 85 and 86.

I just finished the Jets vs Bills game. The Jets dominated throughout except for a pick six and a fumble returned for a TD.
Teach...I just downloaded your 86 roster ( ol Giants fan) the extra four teams I’m going to edit them out as high school team and rivals. My question is your suggestion for play books schemes ect to keep a 80’s type game...thanks
Old 05-15-2020, 03:50 PM   #44
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckermaine
Teach...I just downloaded your 86 roster ( ol Giants fan) the extra four teams I’m going to edit them out as high school team and rivals. My question is your suggestion for play books schemes ect to keep a 80’s type game...thanks
I hope you enjoy the roster. In my playing and testing it plays very well both in Play Now and Franchise.

As for playbooks: Look at the attachment here, it is a list of my recommendations in order to keep playcalling and style as close to mid-80s football as those playbooks allow in franchise.

I also have a lot of custom playbooks on Madden Share as well. Those can be used in franchise with the workaround tommycoa uses. I know he posted the process in a couple of places in the forums, not sure which one right off the top of head.

If you use my playbook recommendations, it is important to make sure the scheme is correct as well. VPR= Vertical Power Run WCPR=West Coast Power Run
If you have any questions let me know!

I hope you enjoy the roster.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 1986 Coaches and PB.pdf (185.0 KB, 15 views)
Old 05-15-2020, 04:22 PM   #45
Banned

tuckermaine's Arena

Quote:
I hope you enjoy the roster. In my playing and testing it plays very well both in Play Now and Franchise.

As for playbooks: Look at the attachment here, it is a list of my recommendations in order to keep playcalling and style as close to mid-80s football as those playbooks allow in franchise.

I also have a lot of custom playbooks on Madden Share as well. Those can be used in franchise with the workaround tommycoa uses. I know he posted the process in a couple of places in the forums, not sure which one right off the top of head.

If you use my playbook recommendations, it is important to make sure the scheme is correct as well. VPR= Vertical Power Run WCPR=West Coast Power Run
If you have any questions let me know!

I hope you enjoy the roster.
Holly s*** Batman...you are thorough!
Just after I dropped you a note I realized you probably had playbooks with your rosters..and guess what you did...I downloaded all of em. Schemes confuse me even with contemporary teams ..I’ll fudge about with that.
Looked at my 86 Giants and may I say great job...nice to see man
Thanks..it’ll be awhile before I start my franchise...I’m going to creat 4 HS teams lol...but going to “play now” some games...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2020, 04:38 PM   #46
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckermaine
Holly s*** Batman...you are thorough!
Just after I dropped you a note I realized you probably had playbooks with your rosters..and guess what you did...I downloaded all of em. Schemes confuse me even with contemporary teams ..I’ll fudge about with that.
Looked at my 86 Giants and may I say great job...nice to see man
Thanks..it’ll be awhile before I start my franchise...I’m going to creat 4 HS teams lol...but going to “play now” some games...
I have attached a list of which custom playbook recommendations for the roster.

For franchise: My personal recommendation is to control all 32 teams and set up custom coaches. Then go back in and change the schemes to match my list.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 1986 Custom playbook list.pdf (181.9 KB, 15 views)
Old 05-15-2020, 05:00 PM   #47
Banned

tuckermaine's Arena

Quote:

For franchise: My personal recommendation is to control all 32 teams and set up custom coaches. Then go back in and change the schemes to match my list.
Quickie ....can’t find the workaround for Tommycou’s custom playbooks (you mentioned)..guess there is a freezing problem with custom playbooks...
Looked at threads can’t find his workaround..if you can direct me to it be great.
As far as your recommendations I am assuming you mean the two links you gave me ...
I downloaded that ...so yes I am going to follow that for sure...just got a little work to do on roster..
Why can’t Madden have a export import for teams...I mean this is 2020 right.!!
Thanks again..be in touch

Last edited by tuckermaine; 05-15-2020 at 05:03 PM.
Old 05-15-2020, 05:51 PM   #48
Banned

tuckermaine's Arena

Quote:

Also wanted to ask...do you have a “Best of “ roster.
So in other words 72 Dolphins 68 Jets ..all teams with their best season..
Jags and Huston Carolina would all have teams perhaps not as good but their best season follow...
That’s my dream season...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »