Home

Jamal Agnew

This is a discussion on Jamal Agnew within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-03-2020, 07:07 PM   #1
MVP

Archie56's Arena

OVR: 0
Jamal Agnew

Hopefully this is where I post this since it's technically a roster question. I'm trying to start a Lions franchise and Jamal Agnew just disappears from my roster after preseason. He's nowhere to be found, and not just on the Lions Roster, but in the entire game. As soon as the regular season starts, he's just gone. His KR1 and PR1 slots are empty. And the game tries to substitute him for Amendola and Ty Johnson I believe. Any other Lions fans experience this? What do I do?!? I'd really rather not start a franchise without him as my explosive kick and punt returner.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2020, 07:48 PM   #2
Do Your Job

TheBigTee's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Jamal Agnew

I’m not a Lions fan but did just recently start a Lions franchise (with the idea being that Lions needed a new coach after Matt Patricia’s firing). I started my franchise with the actual rosters during the season (after week 11). Because I started with the actual rosters I didn’t have any issues like you’re experiencing.

My recommendations are to make sure none of the roster settings are set to auto and that you’re not simming through all the preseason cuts.

If you are still having issues you could always start with the actual rosters at week 1 and it shouldn’t be a problem.

Hope that helps. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 12-03-2020, 08:13 PM   #3
MVP

Archie56's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigTee
I’m not a Lions fan but did just recently start a Lions franchise (with the idea being that Lions needed a new coach after Matt Patricia’s firing). I started my franchise with the actual rosters during the season (after week 11). Because I started with the actual rosters I didn’t have any issues like you’re experiencing.

My recommendations are to make sure none of the roster settings are set to auto and that you’re not simming through all the preseason cuts.

If you are still having issues you could always start with the actual rosters at week 1 and it shouldn’t be a problem.

Hope that helps. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Thanks for the advice. I'll try the things you suggested and see if that works. Appreciate the feedback man!

Old 12-03-2020, 08:22 PM   #4
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archie56
Thanks for the advice. I'll try the things you suggested and see if that works. Appreciate the feedback man!

no matter any cfm u start players will disappear if u want agnew there are 2 things u can do

1 up his ratings to least a 95 in preseason week 4 then when week 1 reg season get there put them back to normal

2 before u go in cfm screenshot his ratings then if he disappear again pick any player u dont mind losing and turn him into that guy

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »