Home

Madden 22 - OS Community Roster [Xbox Series X]

This is a discussion on Madden 22 - OS Community Roster [Xbox Series X] within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2021, 02:15 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 22 - OS Community Roster [Xbox Series X]

Is anyone doing rosters for current gen
Old 08-19-2021, 11:10 PM   #18
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Roster was updated tonight - I'll be gone for a couple days due to work, but I will update as necessary over the weekend. I'm 100% committed again like I was on Madden 20. Going to try and get this roster to take off again.

twitter

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 08-20-2021 at 12:01 AM.
Old 08-21-2021, 10:38 AM   #19
Rookie

roos1048's Arena

OVR: 5

Would you be willing to share the info on your created players so I can try to replicate this for PS5 users?
Old 08-21-2021, 04:31 PM   #20
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Today's Roster Update is now Live. It includes all changes since last update including what was done today as well. Next update will likely come Tuesday or Wednesday.

Console: Xbox Series X
Roster File Name: UPDATED22
Gamertag: xAPATHYx13

Quote:
Roster Update: 08/21/21

- TE David Wells signed to the Falcons
- LG Caleb Benenoch signed to the Saints
- RT Jordan Mills signed to the Saints
- MLB Willie Harvey signed to the Browns
- MLB Josh Harvey-Clemons signed to the Dolphins
- CB Luq Barcoo signed to the Cardinals (claimed off waivers)
- CB/S Natrell Jamerson signed to the Saints
- FS Jeff Heath signed to the Saints
- SS Jamal Carter signed to the Titans
- K Aldrick Rosas signed to the Saints

- DT Eli Ankou re-signed to the Falcons

- RB Dontrell Hilliard released from the Texans
- WR Jake Lampman released from the Saints
- OT Rod Johnson released from the Texans
- DL Brandon Dunn released from the Texans
- DL Daniel Ross released from the Jaguars
- LB Quentin Poling released from the Saints
- CB Terrell Bonds released from the Dolphins
- CB Adonis Alexander released from the Saints
- S Tedric Thompson released from the Titans
- P Hunter Niswander released from the Cowboys

Retirements:

- OL Alex Lewis [Jets] & LB Cameron Smith [Vikings] have been removed from the roster after announcing their retirements from the NFL. They've been placed in free agency with a 12 OVR preventing them from being signed by the CPU in franchise mode.

Depth Chart Adjustments:

- The Saints had a lot of work done to their secondary. The Saints announced that Paulson Adebo is currently competing with Ken Crawley exclusively for the #2 CB position. Brian Poole should have the slot position secured but S P.J. Williams is now being discussed a possible outlet at corner for the #2 position if Marshon Lattimore's legal situation doesn't get fixed. They've signed multiple safeties in the last 48 hours because of this.

- OT Dan Moore has been moved to RT [Steelers]. He's been mixed in with the 1st team and has been replacing Zach Banner on several occasions in camp.

- Jaguars CB C.J. Henderson has been demoted by the Jaguars to 3rd string. I doubt this lasts but with trade rumors circling, Tre Herndon (recently injured) and Tyson Campbell have been running with the starters and 2nd team defense.

Misc. Roster Edits & Notes:

A hand full of players have been created and/or added to the roster: WR C.J. Saunders [Panthers], WR/KR DJ Turner [Raiders], WR Trinity Benson [Broncos], WR Laquon Treadwell [Jaguars], TE Sammis Reyes [WFT], TE Shane Zylstra [Vikings], RT Quinn Bailey [Broncos], CB A.J. Green [Browns] & SS J.T. Hassell [Jets]

The following players have been removed from the depth chart after being placed on I.R.: DE/EDGE Carl Lawson [Jets], MLB Jacob Phillips [Browns]

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 08-21-2021 at 10:01 PM.
Old 08-21-2021, 08:29 PM   #21
Rookie

Re: Madden 22 - OS Community Roster [Xbox Series X/S]

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13

Gamertag: xAPATHYx13
Roster File Name: UPDATED22
Console: Xbox Series X

For the time being, I'M BACK!

After taking a much needed year off from Madden and focusing more on family (plus a newborn all last year), I'm making the decision to come back this season on the Xbox Series X. On Madden 20 I had over 350,000+ downloads making it the most downloaded file and roster on Madden 20 across all 3 platforms. I hope to be able to contribute the same effort this year as well.
With no reported COVID Opt-Outs this offseason, I'm going to assume (EA PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME REGRET THIS) that the early launch of Franchise and Community Rosters will be much better compared to Madden 21. Listed below are my initial plans as far as the Community Roster will go.

Early Reminder: All of the newest updates to the roster will eventually be in the last pages of this thread. My first official roster update will be the next post below.

Thanks again for the huge support over the past 5-6 years!
Downloaded, and thank you, pal. I am going to roll with these all season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2021, 10:34 PM   #22
Rookie

Would love to see your ratings for the created guys…especially Hassle. No cross platform really stinks for rosters this year. The Show has spoiled us.
Old 08-23-2021, 12:27 AM   #23
Rookie

What about moving the retired players to Punter so their ratings are not adjusted and they still won’t get signed.
Old 08-23-2021, 08:38 AM   #24
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambo
Would love to see your ratings for the created guys…especially Hassle. No cross platform really stinks for rosters this year. The Show has spoiled us.
I'm working a 48 hour shift at the fire department so I'll have to wait until tomorrow, but I'll get you some screen shots of the OVRs and a few ratings with it as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambo
What about moving the retired players to Punter so their ratings are not adjusted and they still won’t get signed.
I'm a little OCD so that's probably the real reason behind it, but I wasn't worried too much with the current retired players being at 12 OVR. I doubt a large population of players are going to bring back Alex Lewis or Cameron Smith for their teams. Moving them to P or keeping them at a low OVR accomplishes the same purpose. I've just done it this way for the past few years.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »