Home

Madden 22 - OS Community Roster [Xbox Series X]

This is a discussion on Madden 22 - OS Community Roster [Xbox Series X] within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2021, 05:37 PM   #1
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

OVR: 0
Exclamation Madden 22 - OS Community Roster [Xbox Series X/S]

Gamertag: xAPATHYx13
Roster File Name: UPDATED22
Console: Xbox Series X

For the time being, I'M BACK!

After taking a much needed year off from Madden and focusing more on family (plus a newborn all last year), I'm making the decision to come back this season on the Xbox Series X. On Madden 20 I had over 457,000+ downloads making it the most downloaded roster ever in Madden across all 3 platforms. I hope to be able to contribute the same effort this year as well.
With no reported COVID Opt-Outs this offseason, I'm going to assume (EA PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME REGRET THIS) that the early launch of Franchise and Community Rosters will be much better compared to Madden 21. Listed below are my initial plans as far as the Community Roster will go.

Early Reminder: All of the newest updates to the roster will eventually be in the last pages of this thread. My first official roster update will be the next post below.

Quote:
UPDATE: EA's community downloads and all their issues have forced me to give up on this project. Sorry. Check back here after the Super Bowl to see if this situation has changed. Until then Thanks again for the huge support over the past 5-6 years!

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 01-04-2022 at 03:31 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2021, 05:38 PM   #2
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Re: Madden 22 - OS Community Roster [Xbox Series X]

This is my 1st official roster update for Madden 22. Utilizing Madden's 1st official roster release at Launch, this will be the base roster moving forward for all additional changes.

Roster File Name: UPDATED22
Gamertag: xAPATHYx13
Console: Xbox Series X

Quote:
Roster Update: 08/16/21

- QB Brian Lewerke signed to the Giants
- QB Josh Johnson signed to the Jets
- RB Craig Reynolds signed to the Lions (switched to #46 jersey)
- TE Caleb Wilson signed to the WFT (claimed off waivers)
- LT Jason Peters signed to the Bears
- RG Earl Watford signed to the Bucs
- DT R.J. McIntosh signed to the Saints (claimed off waivers)
- OLB Mychal Kendricks signed to the 49ers
- CB Adonis Alexander signed to the Saints
- S Tedric Thompson signed to the Titans (switched to #40 jersey)
- S Ha Ha Clinton-Dix signed to the 49ers
- S Bradley McDougald signed to the Titans
- K Matt Ammendola signed to the Jets

- QB Clayton Thorson released from the Giants
- RB Lamar Miller released from the WFT
- RB Bo Scarbrough released from the Raiders
- RB Ito Smith released from the Cardinals
- RB Stevie Scott released from the Saints
- WR Isaiah Coulter released from the Texans
- WR Marvin Hall released from the Patriots
- WR Anthony Ratliff-Williams released from the Seahawks
- WR Blake Proehl released from the Vikings
- LT William Sweet released from the Falcons
- RG Bryce Hargrove released from the Falcons
- RT Ryan Pope released from the Rams
- DE Noah Spence released from the Saints
- DT John Atkins released from the Falcons
- DT Walter Palmore released from the Seahawks
- LB Randy Ramsey released from the Packers [injury]
- LB Donald Payne released from the 49ers
- LB James Burgess released from the 49ers
- CB Prince Amukamara released from the Saints
- CB Quinton Dunbar released from the Lions
- CB Ken Webster released from the 49ers
- CB Cameron Kinley released from the Bucs
- CB De'Vante Bausby released from the Raiders
- K Austin MacGinnis released from the Rams
- K Chris Naggar released from the Jets
- K Brett Maher released from the Saints
- P Lachlan Edwards released from the Chargers

Trades:

- MLB Joe Schobert [Jaguars] has been traded to the Pittsburgh Steelers. His jersey # has been corrected to #45

- CB Keion Crossen [Texans] has been traded to the New York Giants.

Retirements:

- RB Dion Lewis [free agent] has been lowered to a 12 OVR after officially announcing his retirement from the NFL. Leaving him at 12 OVR prevents him from being signed by the A.I. in Franchise Mode, but also gives the user the ability to add him back if they choose to play with him again.

Depth Chart Adjustments:

The majority of all 32 NFL teams received depth chart adjustments on my roster but here's a few examples of changes:

- FS Jevon Holland has been moved to starting FS [Dolphins]. This move has been made official by the team.
- TE Chris Herndon has been moved to TE2 [Jets]. TE Tyler Kroft has been working exclusively with 1st team.
- RB Kylin Hill has been moved to RB3 [Packers]. This was officially announced by the team.
- Packers also had their WR depth chart arranged. Amari Rodgers has moved up the depth chart and Funchess is battling for a WR spot currently in GB. Amari is also expected to find himself on the field out of the backfield and should be returning punts.
- The Chief had several changes on the depth chart. For example L’Jarius Sneed has exclusively worked as the team's slot corner on most packages. Nick Bolton has been announced as the team's weakside linebacker but will move inside on 3rd down passing plays. Mike Remmers will be the starting RT when he returns from injury and the team has had Andrew Wylie almost working exclusively at RT all offseason.
- RB Qadree Ollison has been moved to RB2 [Falcons]. This was made official by the team.
- Vikings WRs Osborn, Beebe and Westbrook has been re-arranged. WRs Coach McCardell confirmed that Osborn and Beebe are currently battling it out for the team's official WR3 spot but Westbrook should hold it down if fully healed from his ACL injury.
- I moved RG Aaron Banks to starter [49ers]. The team is basically prepared to move him to starter prior to Week 1. Brunskill will be a utility lineman and is expected to takeover backup duties at C & RG.
- WR Rondale Moore has been moved to a slot WR role [Cardinals]. This comes directly from coach Kingsbury who also announced Andy Isabella will be treated as an outside WR only from here on out. Kirk should still assume starting slot responsibilities at the beginning of the season.

Misc. Edits:

- QB Carson Wentz has been placed as the starting QB [Colts]. EA/Madden has him off the depth chart with official I.R. status but latest reports have Wentz available to play possibly by Week 1 or 2. Ultimately he's the team's starting QB and until I see long term news of him being away, then I will keep him as QB1. When loading Franchise mode, remember to start the season with pre-existing injuries turned off.

* SS Tony Jefferson [49ers] & OL Evan Boehm [Lions] have been removed from the depth charts. They've been placed on I.R. by their respective teams.

* I made a couple rating adjustments to players such as Derrick Henry. Nothing crazy. As I mentioned before, I did a pole and almost 50% of users voted for occasional rating edits different than Madden's official ratings. I'm trying to find a happy medium but I won't be able to please everyone. I'm not going to make Henry a 99 OVR but there's no reason he shouldn't be tied if not the best RB to start the year. Not after what he accomplished last year. Sorry Madden.

- Equipment Edits will eventually come. I usually hold off until Week 1 for major equipment changes. I know I did correct a couple helmets including Taylor Lewan, Matt Barkley, Colt McCoy & Jamaal Williams but more will come down the road.

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 08-17-2021 at 01:00 AM.
Old 08-10-2021, 10:08 PM   #3
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

last season kane at the benning of madden 21 did a roster purge as the default rosters had 509 players u could use as caps by the end of the season it was 282 and around 150-200 retire or went to the cfl

and if he has a lot of caps to use i ex after aug 20th for kane to add around 30 guys he did this last year he added around 45 guys if u count the whole preseason

the only bad news it's i ex around 100 players not to be on the game that was on madden 21
S Nate holleny is on Miami roster at launch

right now the only player denver needs is RT Quinn bailey been on denver pra squad for 2 years

the Jets will need JT Hassell III

the default roster is correct as of around july 4th

i will know more next tue on the missing vets

Last edited by jerwoods; 08-10-2021 at 10:11 PM.
Old 08-12-2021, 02:11 PM   #4
MVP

KiffinWillWin's Arena

Welcome Back xApAthyx13 Always Enjoy Following Your Thread Each Season Very Informative I Will Definitely Check Your Rosters Out This Year As I'm Lucky Enough To Have a Xbox Series X In The House Thanks To My Dad. I'm Still Primarily a PC Player But I Wont Mind Playing around with Madden On The Next-Gen From Time To Time. Keep Up The Good Work.
Favorite NFL Team: Las Vegas Raiders
Favorite Players Of All-Time: Derek Carr & Tom Brady
Old 08-12-2021, 05:17 PM   #5
Rookie

A couple I saw missing on the Browns, AJ Green CB for the browns was missing, he will likely be the 5th corner and is again having a good camp. Chase McLaughlin K in FA has a legit shot to beat Cody Parkey, and should be added to the Browns Roster. I wouldn’t be surprised to see him beat Parkey for a job. Also John Johnson III Is slated to be a FS while Ronnie Harrison a SS in this defense. Browns expecting To roll with three safeties during games once Delpit is healthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2021, 09:53 PM   #6
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

I messed around with MUT last year and only did a quick free agency roster for the community, but for the most part I took the year off during Madden 21 and loved it. I admit though, I allowed myself to get pretty hyped up for Madden 22 on Next-Gen and had some pretty big expectations going into it.

I only have 1.5 hours remaining on my EA Play Trial so here's a few notes after messing with Madden 22 all day today:

* Graphics - Coming from Xbox One X and switching to Series X finally, I was hoping for a much larger upgrade, but shockingly I find it to be minimal. Yes there is definitely an improvement (the fans in the stadium are much more detailed and there's definitely a smoother polish to the bodies of the players) but I came out feeling slightly let down and wonder if EA truly was able to put out a product that 100% utilizes the Series X's capabilities. I'm sure COVID has had some impact on it, so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. HDR10 impact and 4k @ 120fps doesn't compare compared to a couple other recently released X/S games. Maybe I'm wrong but I see a difference.

* Gameplay - Coming from Madden 21 on X One X and going to Series X - the game play feels much smoother, but also SLOWER. I learned to get used to it after a couple hours and I'm not disappointed. There are definitely improvements.
- Something that I couldn't stand has since been fixed: when a player is bump/tackled on the sidelines, they don't keep running an uncontrolled 7 yards out of bounds with unnecessary momentum. I saw the same tackle simulation today on 2 occasions, and my player was able to stop before going out of bounds and turn it up field. Much more realistic and a huge + in my book because that was something that drove me up the wall last year.

* Launch Roster - Huge props to Swami, Ratings Guru and all those guys on putting a great Launch Roster out. Matter of fact - I've already determined the Launch Roster will be my base roster for all future updates. There are definitely some missing transactions, depth chart corrections and equipment edits I'm going to be doing, but this has to be arguably the best roster release I've seen from EA at Launch ever.

* My Community Roster - I won't have enough time to go through all 32 NFL Teams and submit a finalized roster update before my Trial ends. So with that being said, my 1st Official Community Roster Update will be released on Tuesday, August the 17th. This is when full access to the game becomes available to those who pre-ordered. I appreciate the few of you on here as well as Twitter who have already messaged me about changes that need to be made to your respective teams. My update on the 17th will be very large due to the amount of changes that will be taking place between now and then. Currently I have a file available for download labeled UPDATED22 (if you search by my gamertag). This is not a roster update, but if you want a quick file with some changes on it that I've done - go for it.

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 08-12-2021 at 09:57 PM.
Old 08-12-2021, 10:54 PM   #7
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13
I messed around with MUT last year and only did a quick free agency roster for the community, but for the most part I took the year off during Madden 21 and loved it. I admit though, I allowed myself to get pretty hyped up for Madden 22 on Next-Gen and had some pretty big expectations going into it.

I only have 1.5 hours remaining on my EA Play Trial so here's a few notes after messing with Madden 22 all day today:

* Graphics - Coming from Xbox One X and switching to Series X finally, I was hoping for a much larger upgrade, but shockingly I find it to be minimal. Yes there is definitely an improvement (the fans in the stadium are much more detailed and there's definitely a smoother polish to the bodies of the players) but I came out feeling slightly let down and wonder if EA truly was able to put out a product that 100% utilizes the Series X's capabilities. I'm sure COVID has had some impact on it, so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. HDR10 impact and 4k @ 120fps doesn't compare compared to a couple other recently released X/S games. Maybe I'm wrong but I see a difference.

* Gameplay - Coming from Madden 21 on X One X and going to Series X - the game play feels much smoother, but also SLOWER. I learned to get used to it after a couple hours and I'm not disappointed. There are definitely improvements.
- Something that I couldn't stand has since been fixed: when a player is bump/tackled on the sidelines, they don't keep running an uncontrolled 7 yards out of bounds with unnecessary momentum. I saw the same tackle simulation today on 2 occasions, and my player was able to stop before going out of bounds and turn it up field. Much more realistic and a huge + in my book because that was something that drove me up the wall last year.

* Launch Roster - Huge props to Swami, Ratings Guru and all those guys on putting a great Launch Roster out. Matter of fact - I've already determined the Launch Roster will be my base roster for all future updates. There are definitely some missing transactions, depth chart corrections and equipment edits I'm going to be doing, but this has to be arguably the best roster release I've seen from EA at Launch ever.

* My Community Roster - I won't have enough time to go through all 32 NFL Teams and submit a finalized roster update before my Trial ends. So with that being said, my 1st Official Community Roster Update will be released on Tuesday, August the 17th. This is when full access to the game becomes available to those who pre-ordered. I appreciate the few of you on here as well as Twitter who have already messaged me about changes that need to be made to your respective teams. My update on the 17th will be very large due to the amount of changes that will be taking place between now and then. Currently I have a file available for download labeled UPDATED22 (if you search by my gamertag). This is not a roster update, but if you want a quick file with some changes on it that I've done - go for it.
is FA missing a lot like last year in launch i will not get the game until Tuesday
is dylan moses on the game in FA LB out of Bama had a 3rd?4th round draft grade was not drafted Jax signed him as a undf if healthy will make the team
Old 08-14-2021, 04:13 AM   #8
Rookie

farcry1968's Arena

OVR: 2

I love your rosters
how difficult would it be for you to post your changes so I can use this on my old one s i can post an additional share that I will manage

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »