Home

cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 23 sliders

This is a discussion on cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 23 sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-01-2023, 01:23 AM   #641
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden PC 23 slider

Quote:
Originally Posted by orye74
Im with you. It might affect player vs cpu like people were talking on the EA boards but I dont see it on cpu vs cpu. And the guy saying he threw 4 pick 6's sounds more like a slider issue then anything. I haven't seen 4 picks since EA fixed the Int sliders back in week 4 or 5.
You don't see any momentum popups during the game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2023, 01:38 AM   #642
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden PC 23 slider

IMG_1513.jpg

I like seeing injuries on the NG
You don't get that on CG

Sent from my iPhone 14 Pro Max using Operation Sports

Last edited by cdcool; 02-01-2023 at 01:41 AM.
Old 02-01-2023, 03:42 AM   #643
Rookie

OVR: 0

So cd are you running orye74s sliders? Curious to see if you have different numbers or think anything should be changed.
Old 02-01-2023, 08:11 AM   #644
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jweaver421
So cd are you running orye74s sliders? Curious to see if you have different numbers or think anything should be changed.
Yes, I am, no issues with orye74's sliders, the games are playing well. I just raised up Roughing the Passer a bit to get more overall penalties and increased injuries.

PC is playing very well also with no issues now.
Similarities for both are 4th quarter scoring.

I will post a bit later, a comparison between the Xbox X series and the PC, pros, and cons.
Old 02-02-2023, 08:11 AM   #645
MVP

forme95's Arena

orye74, for your next gen set, do you set in league sliders Threshold to 0 and do you use the PC penalties or leave them at default?

Just trying to make sure I have same as OP so anything I see correlates with what you guys are seeing.

And the 4 pick game was a product of ball hawk somehow toggled to ON. However I still stand behind Momentum Meter skews gameplay. Im glad I saw it and fixed it. Turnover the past couple game have played out pretty good since.

Franchise SIM is dead. Find your favorite iterations and play it forever. Card games are whats "now" and games will cater in that direction and forget realism.

Just have fun and play :)

Last edited by forme95; 02-02-2023 at 01:12 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2023, 10:30 PM   #646
MVP

orye74's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by forme95
orye74, for your next gen set, do you set in league sliders Threshold to 0 and do you use the PC penalties or leave them at default?

Just trying to make sure I have same as OP so anything I see correlates with what you guys are seeing.

And the 4 pick game was a product of ball hawk somehow toggled to ON. However I still stand behind Momentum Meter skews gameplay. Im glad I saw it and fixed it. Turnover the past couple game have played out pretty good since.
The Threshold is at 0 and most penalties are maxxed but roughing the QB as there was a time there were just too many.
Old 02-02-2023, 10:31 PM   #647
MVP

orye74's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
You don't see any momentum popups during the game?
I see the pop ups but like the other guy said, Ive gotten so used to it that I dont even notice them anymore
Old 02-03-2023, 08:28 AM   #648
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by orye74
I see the pop ups but like the other guy said, Ive gotten so used to it that I dont even notice them anymore
Yeah okay, I guess the meter on top of the scoreboard and what it's doing is hard to notice too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »