Home

Armor & Sword’s Madden 24 Custom All Pro Simulation Sliders (Franchise Mode Only)

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword’s Madden 24 Custom All Pro Simulation Sliders (Franchise Mode Only) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2023, 09:17 AM   #129
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword’s Madden 24 Custom All Pro Simulation Sliders (Franchise Mode Only)

Imo playing with these sliders on competitive mode feels almost like all madden my last game won 31-14 the cpu had multiple stops on my team I ended up punting 7 times luckily Goff is horrible in madden I most likely would've lost if it was an elite QB

Sent from my SM-F721U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-20-2023, 10:39 AM   #130
Rookie

MrFatMark's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword’s Madden 24 Custom All Pro Simulation Sliders (Franchise Mode Only)

I just played a game Lions vs Panthers. Game played great, however there were only 2 penalties all game. 2 offensive holding calls, 0 defense penalties. Is this normal?
Old 08-20-2023, 11:02 AM   #131
Rookie

ScudDawg's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFatMark
I just played a game Lions vs Panthers. Game played great, however there were only 2 penalties all game. 2 offensive holding calls, 0 defense penalties. Is this normal?
yes totally normal, the refs don't like to throw flags.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2023, 11:08 AM   #132
Rookie

So I am on Xbox series x version, and the penalty sliders seem to switch in 5 increments. What am I doing wrong to get it to increase by 1??
Old 08-20-2023, 11:19 AM   #133
F17
Rookie

Re: Armor & Sword’s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Instant C1a55ic
What rules are you going to use for the draft class strength? I thought about using a random generator for each position at the start of the season.

Sent from my SM-F916U using Operation Sports mobile app
Use the tool @Mattanite has created. Think Armour linked the thread for that somewhere
Old 08-20-2023, 11:22 AM   #134
MVP

Mattanite's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword’s

Quote:
Originally Posted by F17
Use the tool @Mattanite has created. Think Armour linked the thread for that somewhere
I got in quick... It's the first reply of this thread.

I'd recommend if doing longer franchise, short ones (5 or less seasons) you probably want to use the scale up method.

Eg
S1 Normal
S2 Normal
S3 Strong
S4 Very Strong

Sent from my H3113 using Tapatalk
Old 08-20-2023, 11:52 AM   #135
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwood243
So I am on Xbox series x version, and the penalty sliders seem to switch in 5 increments. What am I doing wrong to get it to increase by 1??

You can only change by increments of 1 in franchise mode, which is where these sliders are tested.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2023, 04:25 PM   #136
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

I’m having a good time with the game and these sliders but so far all of the games I’ve played have been shootouts. Going to up the pass coverage to 70 for both and see if that makes a difference.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »