Home

Armor & Sword’s Madden 24 Custom All Pro Simulation Sliders (Franchise Mode Only)

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword’s Madden 24 Custom All Pro Simulation Sliders (Franchise Mode Only) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2023, 03:05 PM   #617
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword’s Madden 24 Custom All Pro Simulation Sliders (Franchise Mode Only)

The user defence has become somewhat moronic. Or maybe it was the Eagles' offence that handed my *** to me...
Old 10-05-2023, 03:09 PM   #618
MVP

Mattanite's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword’s Madden 24 Custom All Pro Simulation Sliders (Franchise Mode Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skives
Re the draft class bug do we need create a whole franchise file or just re auto generate the class? I have a base franchise file already saved from before if I ever wanted to do another franchise.
If this save is preseason then you should be able to just load it and gen a new fixed class. I might have misunderstood their explanation if this isn't the case.

Sent from my H3113 using Tapatalk
Old 10-05-2023, 03:11 PM   #619
MVP

Mattanite's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdiggitydawg
Quick question Armor, when I redo my franchise, where do you get the initial roster ? Is it the live roster? My initial roster had all kinds of pre season players on the Giants roster who never made it to the start as well as free agents like Dalvin cook still unsigned...

looking to get as real a roster as possible for my crappy Giants
The best roster to use for pre cut accuracy is preseason week 3. There might be some downloads if you're lucky.

Old 10-05-2023, 03:16 PM   #620
Rookie

skives's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattanite
If this save is preseason then you should be able to just load it and gen a new fixed class. I might have misunderstood their explanation if this isn't the case.

The save was in regular season week 1 before I picked what type of draft class I wanted (custom or auto-generated).
Old 10-05-2023, 03:17 PM   #621
MVP

Mattanite's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by skives
The save was in regular season week 1 before I picked what type of draft class I wanted (custom or auto-generated).
Then you'll need to start a new save. It gens the draft class at advance to regular season.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2023, 06:23 PM   #622
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetLionsfan20
Do you think playing 15 quarters with 15 run off is important to how these play? I find whenever I play with that I’m first in offensive, last in defense, with most points per game and highest Ppg against. I think it’s because the run off doesn’t seem to work right in the last 2 minutes of half and end of game. I feel 11 minutes 15 run off seems to work better for me. But not sure if time messes with AI or not
11 min w/ 15 run off is actually perfect... I agree.. You figure teams run about 60 plays a game on the mid to higher end.. With this time frame you can be right in that sweet spot.
Old 10-05-2023, 06:39 PM   #623
Pro

vertman's Arena

Armor & Sword’s Madden 24 Custom All Pro Simulation Sliders (Franchise Mode Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeatballG10
11 min w/ 15 run off is actually perfect... I agree.. You figure teams run about 60 plays a game on the mid to higher end.. With this time frame you can be right in that sweet spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-06-2023, 02:08 AM   #624
Rookie

Linebacker57's Arena

Good to know the game is good after the patch.

I've been having great games with these sliders and blocked the update from downloading because i've had so many instances of the game playing terribly after a patch in previous maddens. Gonna update today and get more games in tonight.

Great work with these sliders Armor

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »