Home

ML's Madden 24 All-Pro Sliders

This is a discussion on ML's Madden 24 All-Pro Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2023, 03:43 PM   #81
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Re: ML's Madden 24 All-Pro Sliders

I think I love these sliders but it’s so hard to tell with the home field advantage. Had a great game jets vs bills (I was jets) but when they scored to tie it up the HFA meter went all the way to them and the effects it had on the last quarter really jacked up stats and gameplay
The_Waterboy92 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2023, 03:47 PM   #82
ML
MVP
 
ML's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,750
Re: ML's Madden 24 All-Pro Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waterboy92
I think I love these sliders but it’s so hard to tell with the home field advantage. Had a great game jets vs bills (I was jets) but when they scored to tie it up the HFA meter went all the way to them and the effects it had on the last quarter really jacked up stats and gameplay


Yes its very unfortunate that you are not able to properly turn this off yet. This will be mandatory when fixed!


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
__________________
ML's Madden 24 All-Pro Sliders
ML is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2023, 06:32 PM   #83
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Re: ML's Madden 24 All-Pro Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ML
Yes its very unfortunate that you are not able to properly turn this off yet. This will be mandatory when fixed!


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Agreed! Such a game changer can’t wait for that fix! But the sliders are awesome dude.. best madden I’ve played
The_Waterboy92 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2023, 08:52 PM   #84
Just started!
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2023
Re: ML's Madden 24 All-Pro Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ML
Are you able to remember what the momentum looked like during these games? HFA is still way too overpowered and can make gameplay real ugly at times.


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
So I have it disabled or set to “off” in my settings. I did notice that it still shows up on the top of the screen during the game, is that what you guys have mentioned that it needs to be fixed is that even with it off in the settings it still stays enabled for franchise?
SKOLman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2023, 09:35 PM   #85
Rookie
 
SiiLv3Rx's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2023
Re: ML's Madden 24 All-Pro Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKOLman
So I have it disabled or set to “off” in my settings. I did notice that it still shows up on the top of the screen during the game, is that what you guys have mentioned that it needs to be fixed is that even with it off in the settings it still stays enabled for franchise?

Correct. Toggling it off does nothing currently. It stays enabled.


I really like this slider set. I've decided to roll with it moving forward. However, I'm putting the game down entirely until they fix this. The momentum in the game is just broken. I'm hoping it will be fixed quickly, because this is the first Madden I've thought was worth playing in a very long time otherwise.
SiiLv3Rx is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2023, 06:42 AM   #86
ML
MVP
 
ML's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,750
Re: ML's Madden 24 All-Pro Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiiLv3Rx
Correct. Toggling it off does nothing currently. It stays enabled.


I really like this slider set. I've decided to roll with it moving forward. However, I'm putting the game down entirely until they fix this. The momentum in the game is just broken. I'm hoping it will be fixed quickly, because this is the first Madden I've thought was worth playing in a very long time otherwise.
Thanks for the kind words. I agree, it's very frustrating that this year's version of the game was deemed "make or break" for franchise mode yet one of the most important factors in gameplay doesn't work as intended out of the box. I am anticipating an early fix because there's no way they can break franchise two years in a row, right?

Although all sales are final.... maybe I'll get some early access to BETA again
__________________
ML's Madden 24 All-Pro Sliders
ML is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2023, 06:56 AM   #87
MVP
 
TopSide83's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2016
Re: ML's Madden 24 All-Pro Sliders

You think it wouldn’t be too difficult for them to fix HFA with turning it off to actually work lol but what do I know
TopSide83 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2023, 01:55 PM   #88
Just started!
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2023
Re: ML's Madden 24 All-Pro Sliders

Any reason why you use classic passing vs placement+accuracy like I see most people use?
noskills00 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:17 PM.
Top -