Home

ML's Madden 24 All-Pro Sliders

This is a discussion on ML's Madden 24 All-Pro Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-03-2023, 09:15 PM   #137
ML
MVP

ML's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: ML's Madden 24 All-Pro Sliders

Version 2.1 has been uploaded. I've taken back down passblocking as I believe Momentum was playing a huge factor in this. USR Pass coverage reduced slightly to compensate. I've also increased run block for the CPU to try and limit third and long scenarios. The more competitive the CPU, the better!

As always, feedback is appreciated. I'm really enjoying this game, can't stress enough!

PS I am warming up to the idea of superstar abilities OFF - Let the ratings shine!

Last edited by ML; 09-03-2023 at 09:54 PM.
Old 09-04-2023, 06:23 AM   #138
MVP

TopSide83's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ML
Version 2.1 has been uploaded. I've taken back down passblocking as I believe Momentum was playing a huge factor in this. USR Pass coverage reduced slightly to compensate. I've also increased run block for the CPU to try and limit third and long scenarios. The more competitive the CPU, the better!

As always, feedback is appreciated. I'm really enjoying this game, can't stress enough!

PS I am warming up to the idea of superstar abilities OFF - Let the ratings shine!
I’ll try these today. Sacks were the only issues before so let’s home the HFA and better cpu running attacks helps.

I’d love it if we could get rid of the vertical plays
Old 09-04-2023, 08:33 AM   #139
ML
MVP

ML's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopSide83
I’ll try these today. Sacks were the only issues before so let’s home the HFA and better cpu running attacks helps.

I’d love it if we could get rid of the vertical plays

I’m not sure if the pc version is as “moddable” as NCAA 14 but if it is I’d consider buying it at a discount just for things like the above.

My thought process is this: better cpu running > opens up the passing game as the user has to commit to stop the run > less coverage sacks where the CPU QB stands there and then tries to roll out to their left (it seems like they roll out the opposite of their throwing arm more times than not), just to run into an OLinemen and get knocked over.

I’m seeing DLine generate enough pressure where you arent loading up 7 sacks a game but the QB will have to get the ball out, with slightly reduced usr coverage allowing them to do so more often as opposed to getting stuck in the coverage sack animations previously mentioned. I’m also seeing risk/reward for sending guys on the blitz.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-04-2023, 04:46 PM   #140
MVP

northmen24's Arena

OVR: 1

Are you guys happy with the amount of fumbles? I never get any QB fumbles. Or strip sacks. I do t want to go crazy with the slider. But I definitely think it’s too high to replicate the real NFL.
Old 09-04-2023, 07:38 PM   #141
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by northmen24
Are you guys happy with the amount of fumbles? I never get any QB fumbles. Or strip sacks. I do t want to go crazy with the slider. But I definitely think it’s too high to replicate the real NFL.

I have it on 30/30 and still don’t see many

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2023, 07:53 AM   #142
MVP

northmen24's Arena

I had an absolute sack fest last night. I was the Bears and was playing the Giants I was in the backfield more times then not. Lots of coverage sacks. Probably 7 or 8 sacks by the Bears and maybe 3 or 4 by the Giants.
Old 09-05-2023, 07:54 AM   #143
MVP

northmen24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
I have it on 30/30 and still don’t see many

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I tried at 15/15 last night and still didn’t see many. I might try this at 5/5 and see what happens.
Old 09-05-2023, 09:13 AM   #144
ML
MVP

ML's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by northmen24
I had an absolute sack fest last night. I was the Bears and was playing the Giants I was in the backfield more times then not. Lots of coverage sacks. Probably 7 or 8 sacks by the Bears and maybe 3 or 4 by the Giants.
I would play some more games to see if you can get an average over 5 or so games and then report back if possible... I'm trying to obtain large sample sizes moving forward as I want to avoid a new version of sliders every other day to avoid a bandaid fest where nothing really works. Also this is with HFA and momentum off, correct? An unfortunate situation is that we have to test these within franchise mode; I've already come to terms that I am restarting my franchise after 53 man rosters are updated.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »